Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Alone ( 1x1iterate and looking for guy) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

two teens. A boy and girl. The only one of their kind. Mutants..born that way..or were they? Two different parents yet their parents dumped them on the street. The government wants them..they want to be left alone. What can they possibly do? They can't keep hiding forever. Will the give up? or fight for their last breath together? Will they always be alone?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:26 pm
profiles

My name is makayla walker
I am 18 years old and a female
I know I can fly but other than that and a few small things I really don't know what I can do.
I have been running from people since I was very small. I have stayed with "............" for as long as I can remember. He is strong and easy to be with considering we are the only one of our kind. I am strong kind of shy but kind of outspoken. I like to think some things through though not all. I cling to anything that makes me happy, and I am a strong fighter though afraid easily.

and this is meUser Image

My name is Kris Martin.
I am 19 years old and a male
When i was little, i found Makayla on the street almost
User Image

Silencematters

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 pm
Laya was running as fast as she could. She had been split from kris and didn't know where he was. She could hear dogs barking from behind her and the shouts of men. Her wings were sore ripped and full of small bloody cuts though one had a bullet hole near her shoulder. The pain was nawing at her causing her vision to blur. She triped and rolled a few feet down a slope in the way to cheerful woods. She didn't get up breathing heavily.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:02 pm
Kris had lost sight of his little Laya during the day, and was constantly worrying about her. He wandered Cheerful Woods, keeping a low profile. He heard a rustling ahead, and went on the offensive. Most likely just a hiker or something, hopefully nothing to worry about. He kept his wings tucked in as tight as he could and continued walking. Seeing a body sprawled out and bloody wings, he knew who it was. "Makayla, c'mon, don't go down just yet!!" He urged, lifting her injured body into a sitting position.

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:07 pm
Makayla struggled to get him to run trying to stand up. "Kris we have to go! they're hunting me kris!" she forgot her injured wings and upon trying to get up and fly pain shot through her back and she cried out falling to the ground again panting for breath. Barking was heard above them on the slope.

(i gtg in a few lol im so sorry i should be back on later)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:17 pm
((Lol that's ok idk if i'll be on later or not we'll see razz ))

"We're going, we're going!!" Kris reassured, catching her torso before it hit the ground. He gave a forceful push off the ground and spread his wings, flapping them with extra force because of Makayla's added weight to what his wings normally carried. He flew low, weaving between thick-trunked trees and shrubs. The barking slowly began to fade, and Kris relaxed a bit. "That was a bit of bind." He chuckled.  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:22 pm
Makayla didn't say anything. She closed her eyes tightly as he picked her up and flew with her. The rush of air felt good on her face. She was taking steady deep breaths as he held her. She chuckled at his comment. "Ya...sorry about that" she said softly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:00 pm
"Well sometimes you just can't shake those guys, right?" Kris smiled, landing softly in a small clearing. He set the girl down, giving her a quick look-over. "Well, it seems your right wing is wounded, and that's why you couldn't fly." e stated matter-of-factly. "We need to fix that!"  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:23 am
Makayla looked at him oddly. He always was happy no mater their situation. "Makes since and we hel kinda fast but other than that I don't know what to do" she said resisting the erge to shrug at him because that would only hurt. She blinked a moment as if remembering something and then pulled out a small choker from her pocket though it had a small red blood stain. It was black and on the side was a carved pair of wings and the word freedom. "Found this for you" she said tiredly and smiled at him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 pm
"Hold on, maybe we could find something to put on it..." He said, looking around and wandering a bit away. "Oh, it looks so cool!! Thanks you!" He smiled, turning back and carefully taking the choker from her and putting it on. "Is it suiting?" He asked, doing an over-dramatic turn to show it off.  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:32 pm
Makayla laughed at him doing a model type pose thing. "Ya it looks great on you..very fitting" she smiled playfully trying to stand up so they could go "home" In truth it really did look good on him very good.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 pm
"Ah, you sure you aren't crippled?" He asked, moving over to help Makayla stand. "I'll carry you again, my princess!!" Kris declared, pushing his fist into the air before scooping the girl up in his arms.  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 am
Makayla bust out laughing at him. He was such a goofball. She squealed slightly as he picked her up but laughed not protesting. She really did not want to walk right now. "Ya" she laughed. "I'm fine unless you just...want to cary me" she laughed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:37 pm
"I'll carry you to the vast ends of the earth, dear maiden~!!" He chuckled, making an over dramatic old timey-like voice. He took her back to his secret little stashing place, where he hid extra little supplies and such like small weapons, a first-aid kit, and packaged food. "Let me see..." He said, gently setting Makayla down and opening the pad-locked tackle box. "First-aid kit!" He said triumphantly, holding it up in the air. "Now let's see that wing..."  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:34 am
Makayla was still laughing at him. He was so cute when he acted like a total kid! She pread her wing as far as she could without it hurting like crazy. She smiled at him. "Just don't accadently poke me with NEEDLE OR SOMETHING" she joked(sry caps lock)  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff