Reply 13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature
Bathing with your pets Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:32 pm
Am I the only one that takes a shower with my bird or pet snake? Its a regular thing for me to take my python and put him on the shampoo rack to catch the fine warm mist from the shower head. My bird is a spaz and takes a bath in the puddles on the shower floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 pm
Back when my cat Ficky was a kitten, he'd play with the water from the shower, and then my black cat Pantera jumped in the back with me, but they' don't do that anymore...makes me sad.

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 pm
I pretty much have to be in the shower with my dog when I bathe her because she's afraid of water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 pm

User Image
I don't. My dog, a chocolate Lab, is wayyyy too big for that.User Image

Cold Oktober

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:11 pm
LOL. Aww, your pets sound really cute, Mord.

I don't shower with my pets. My dog is too big and would probably get in the way. He sheds a lot, too. So his hair would probably clog up the drain. Not to mention he hates taking baths by himself. I don't think me being with him would change how he thinks of baths. Haha.

My cat is old and skittish, so something tells me that he wouldn't enjoy showering with me so much.

My mom's dog is a total spaz. She'd probably freak out and go into a seizure, and that wouldn't be good. Plus, I really wouldn't want her in the shower with me anyway.

And my dad's dog is pretty much afraid of everything. I don't think running water is any exception. She'd probably shake, and whine, and howl until I let her out.

I remember, though, when I was a little kid my best friend and I would get in the shower with her dogs when we gave them baths. It was a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:02 pm
Rei Uchikino

I don't shower with my pets. My dog is too big and would probably get in the way. He sheds a lot, too. So his hair would probably clog up the drain. Not to mention he hates taking baths by himself. I don't think me being with him would change how he thinks of baths. Haha.

My cat is old and skittish, so something tells me that he wouldn't enjoy showering with me so much.

My mom's dog is a total spaz. She'd probably freak out and go into a seizure, and that wouldn't be good. Plus, I really wouldn't want her in the shower with me anyway.

And my dad's dog is pretty much afraid of everything. I don't think running water is any exception. She'd probably shake, and whine, and howl until I let her out.

I remember, though, when I was a little kid my best friend and I would get in the shower with her dogs when we gave them baths. It was a lot of fun.

Haha, birds are a lot of fun to bathe with. Water just for what ever reason makes Zoe very happy and sometimes he starts to sing for me. I don't sing in the shower but he sure does. My snake Moria loves coming in the shower with me. He sometimes leaves the shampoo rack and climbs around my neck and stays there.  

Matron Mord Sith

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:27 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

Haha, birds are a lot of fun to bathe with. Water just for what ever reason makes Zoe very happy and sometimes he starts to sing for me. I don't sing in the shower but he sure does. My snake Moria loves coming in the shower with me. He sometimes leaves the shampoo rack and climbs around my neck and stays there.

Aww. That's so cute! I'd love to have a little bird like that. A snake would be an interesting pet to bathe with, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:11 pm
Sadly, we have a standing shower, so we wouldn't have the room for anything. My dog hates water. Period. No way is she goin' in. My cat, though she's very curious and loooooves to hang out in the upstairs bathtub (the drain leaks into the downstairs hallway by the door. Broken pipe D<), will mew until I let her out if I put her in the shower after I've showered. And I don't think bathing with fish would be a good idea. Guinea pigs and water or a basic no-no, unless you're giving them a controlled bath. And like hell Pequenya would sit still long enough. I also wouldn't want to risk getting shampoo on any of the rodents.  

Azusanga

gaaralover8044

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:35 pm
I always take a shower with my bird Niki,then my little yorkie Monte' will take a shower with me sometimes. None of my cats will besides my black exotic. I also have a big black lab so she cant DX My flying squirrel obviously cant.. But the flying squirrel is in my hand right nowz ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:40 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

My bird will sing for me sometimes not alot though,And I never tried bathing with my snake 0.o Is that even safe? x3 Should I try it?  

gaaralover8044

Killed By The Guardians

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:48 pm
My bird loves to shower with me too! He loves cuddling under my neck- usually means he wants out though, since its cold in our bathroom. So I always have to hurry the hell up so he doesn't get sick. It's so cute though. Gad.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:36 am
Sometimes I shower with my cat. Like if her fur gets really dusty and it stands out on her black fur. I just pick her up and she takes a shower with me. She only stays just to get soaped up and then after she's rinsed off she wants to go sit by the door and wait for me to get done. XD Silly kitty.

Man I want a snake! That sounds really cool! C: I love snakes they're so sweet, and it sounds like he gets along great with your bird too, which is awesome. smile  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:47 am
i used to take a bath with my dog but my mom scolded me becuse our dogs loves to play in the dirt and might probably transfer any bacteria on me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 pm
I don't bathe with my pets. It'd be a horrible idea to try it with my cat she can't stand water. And my snake gets stressed out when she's in water. I've tried letting her swim in a tub of warm water when she was smaller and she hated it. Plus I'd have no where to set her since she's about 5 feet long and would probably be all over the place. Aside from that, I like to take showers that are probably too hot for my pets to enjoy.  

Littlest Irken

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Littlest Irken

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:22 pm
Hisaki_Kage

Man I want a snake! That sounds really cool! C: I love snakes they're so sweet, and it sounds like he gets along great with your bird too, which is awesome. smile

I don't remember them saying that they take showers with both the bird and the snake together. The way they worded makes it seem like they have them separate. In my opinion that'd be a bad idea since there's the risk that the snake could eat the bird if it felt like it. You can't really train a snake not to try and eat something.  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff