Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Hello Once Again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 pm
Hello all,
It seems like everything has been going great here during my absence. I sincerely apologize for any problems my unexpected and very long hiatus has caused any of the members planning the ball. I realize that it is completely unfair for me to return after a long period of utter inactivity and expect to assume the role I had before, and I absolutely do not plan to do that. Some very unfortunate things have happened in my life over the past few months, and real life had to take priority over any and all of my Gaian responsibilities. I hope you all will understand why I had to leave you so suddenly and why I am most likely not going to be participating very much in the planning of the ball at this time. Again, my sincerest apologies, and if anyone would like to speak to me in private, please do not hesitate to send me a PM. On a brighter note, I'm very happy to see that everyone has stepped up and done a great job. I cannot wait to see what this year's ball has in store for the Gaian community, and I am very hopeful that I might be able to attend the event that you all have worked so hard to create.
Love,
Val  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:36 am
welcome back ^.^  

Deletedforgood23

Shy Hunter

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:30 pm
*waves* biggrin You're the supposed 8th Annual Ball host, right? Well, don't know much about you, but... Welcome back! And er, hiiiiiiiiiiii! sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:58 pm
Hi Valiae, we missed you! Take care of yourself and focus on getting better. c: But please don't hesitate to stop in and see our progress!

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

Valiae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:00 am
Thanks everyone!
I can't wait to see all of the progress you've made.  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games