Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:57 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

I'm pretty much at the endof my rope.
Giving up on men would probably be smart. I'll have less distractions from my school work, less stress, less pain.

I'm just so sick of feeling stupid, or hurt and ashamed.
I'm sick of boys.
If I just give up, maybe I can stop feeling like this.
My best friend has liked the same boy for a lot longer, and she came ro me asking if she could go out with him.
I'm not at all in a good mood, but I'm not going to risk our friendship.

The last time this happened, with me, a different boy, and a different girl, I heard the exact same thing.
"I really like the guy you like, and he likes me, but I won't go out with him if you don't want me to."
The first time, I asked her not to, and then I found out from the boy I liked at the time that they were dating. The girl turned around, bitched at me for liking him in the first place, and then said "It's not like he ever liked you anyways."

So this time, I told this friend that it was okay.
I can take a fall for our friendship. It still hurts like a b***h, but I'd rather still be friends than go through a giant fight again.

So,I think I'm just going to say '******** it' and stop thinking about guys as anything more than friends.
I don't even want to talk to some of my oline guy friends. I'm just so sick of everything.
Right now I don't want anything to do with men.

So, I want to know:
Have you ever fought with a friend over a guy?
Have you ever taken a fall for a friend?
Have you ever just wanted/actually given up on guys?

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

I've never given up on men, but I gave up on a certain guy yeah.
We dated for 10ish months and even though I still love him to death, he isn't good for me.
His personality and just.. who he is isn't healthy for my mental health. So I broke things off with him.
It hurts to think about it but it was just something I had to do. =/

User Image

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm
I had a huge crush on my friend's first boyfriend. I figured he didn't like me, but I also realized that if he did want to date me I'd say no. A guy like that wouldn't be around long. A friend like that would be.

I took a few months break from crushing on any guys to focus on other things. It worked out pretty well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm
I gave up on my first real love because he liked a girl I thought was prettier than me. So I gave up without ever really confessing my feelings...

But when my second love came around, I never gave up for three years...now he's my boyfriend and I'm glad I didn't give on it all.

You'll get over it eventually. I think it's really brave of you to take a fall for your friend. You're young there will be so many guys for you, don't give up! I know it sucks now but, it will get better!  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 pm
So life delt you a few bad cards. It might be a good idea to take a break from dating for awhile, but never 'give up'. It didn't work out for a few, and life got messy. But, even though it hurts, it makes you a stronger person. It's really complicated it sounds, so I think for now, step out of the dating life and let yourself heal a little. Then when you feel better, regain your neutrality (is that a word?) you dont have to go LOOKING for dates, but you're available again. Just take some time to heal, but never give up.

I haven't given up on my first love, who also happened to be my best friend. There have been shaky and shitty times where I thought I hated the b*****d, but I knew that deep down he was a good guy and he would eventually see. And he is, and he has, and I'm seeing now that even though we've both changed a lot and this is a ******** up time, he's ok. So never give up on someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Moon - I wouldn't last long anyways. I want to. I really want to stop thinking about guys and all.
I just... I keep thinking.
If I weren't so obsessed with guys, maybe I'd pay more attention to my school work.

Hester - Thank you.
In a way though, it's better if I just quit cold turkey(LOL can you quit boys?), because it'll help me stop thinking about him.

Kaiyle - Yeah. I hope I can ast a few months. At the very least.

Ari - That sucks. Majorly.

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:14 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain

Moon - I wouldn't last long anyways. I want to. I really want to stop thinking about guys and all.
If I weren't so obsessed with guys, maybe I'd pay more attention to my school work.

Hester - Thank you.
In a way though, it's better if I just quit cold turkey(LOL can you quit boys?), because it'll help me stop thinking about him.

Well if you have to quit boys until the heartache passes then that's what you should do...though you know what the say the best way to get over an old love is a new one! ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Not here.
Almost all the guys I find even remotely nice/pretty are taken.
I think I might take your advice though.
But I'll jus swoon over a couple celebrity boys XD

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain

Not here.
Almost all the guys I find even remotely nice/pretty are taken.
I think I might take your advice though.
But I'll jus swoon over a couple celebrity boys XD

I've been there. Just wait you'll find awesome guy when you least expect it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:28 pm

I hope so.
I go to a hick school XD

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:30 pm
You'll probably find someone when you're out of there then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Yeah.
I guess I need to get out more, then. XD

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:45 pm
I feel your pain, but instead this is what happens to me. I have a friend from childhood, for some reason all the guys I seem to have feelings for she "happens" to have feelings for. And then wants to get their number, tap that, get with them, play with them, and then leave them. I think she's doing it to get me jealous, or maybe she's jealous of me I have no clue why cuz this is what happened last week.

She was upset, I came to chill with her. She confessed that someone confessed to her, she loves him but is afraid and I'm like take the chance doesn't hurt to try. So then I'm about to go home, but we go to the chinese store, where this guy I like works at and she goes around me saying "oh he's hot" over and over. And me him smile to eachother, and talk a bit flirt and what not, then I was really gonna leave and before i left she said the same thing "I want to get with him, I have feelings for him, I want his number." Just a half an hour go she was crying because she "loves" someone, she's two years younger than me. The first 5 guys I let her have them, and moved on. This time, this guy is MINE.

Lol, but for the longest time even though i didn't date guys, i just made my life my first priority to get my life settled and then find love. Do that instead of give up on them. Distance yourself from the friend that is dating the one you like. Maybe when they break up secretly tell him that you had/have feelings for him if you want him to know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 am
RosesFallingLikeRain

Hester - Thank you.

It's ok. I dont think you can 'quit' boys either. I'm totally boycrazy too xD there's just one specific guy, the one I mentioned, who's had a specific place in my heart and always will. Just try and occupy yourself with schoolwork, friends, etc. you'll get through this, no worries!!!  

The_Brightest_Moon

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:23 pm
I have to give up on one particular guy. He already told me that he wants to be alone right now, after I confessed to him (in person, which was nerve-wracking and embarrassing for me). We're still friends, though.

But I can't get over him, no matter how much I tell myself I have to. And because we're friends, I can't tell if the feelings he has for me are friendship or something more. I could ask him how he truly feels about me, but it would make him uncomfortable again, and he would probably be annoyed if I brought up an already closed subject.

Sometimes I want to give up on guys completely, because I'm always rejected. Always.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff