Welcome to Gaia! ::

The G Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to the G Gundam anime. 

Tags: g-gundam, anime 

Reply CHIBODEE'S CHATTERBOX OF DOOM
Why isn't anyone posting?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight_Rainraven
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:04 pm
Come on guys, I know we all have busy lives but would it really hurt to check in and post something once every couple of weeks? I really like this guild and I don't want it to die.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:56 pm
As guild captain I totally apologize and will try harder to make the guild more active. Sorry. sad  

Izumitastic
Captain

Twilight_Rainraven
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:25 pm
Sorry, I was frustrated so it looks like I was misunderstood. Let me rephrase that. I am not upset with those of you that do try to post regularly, and simply haven't had anything to reply to. That is not your fault and no one should apologize for that, I have the same problem. The reason that I am frustrated is that if you look at our members list there is a bunch of people with only a few posts, and others with no posts whatsoever. Okay I'm an overachiever, but it bugs me to see people join and then take no initiative. The problem isn't in the guild, it's in the members. I mean no disrespect so please do not be offended, but if your going to ask to be a part of a group you should at least try to be active withen that group. We all have busy lives, but there's no reason why you can't pop in real fast once every couple of weeks. True, the guild still has plenty of room to grow, but how do you expect it to do so if we members don't help it along?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 pm
we should nuke every xbox 360 console
more gaia
more posts  

Sullen Solid Snake

Hitachiingirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:43 pm
@Sullen Solid Snake So you think that everyone that is super busy has a x-box 360?

There could be many reasons why people don't post. I barely log into gaia and when I do, I log off in a few minutes. I think gaia its self is dieing. But that is just me. Too be honest, I haven't even looked at my guilds in a long while. >.<  
CHIBODEE'S CHATTERBOX OF DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games