Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:11 pm
alright... first of all yes i'm only 13 but at the moment several of my friends have already had their first kiss. some even second and over third. I have always tried to be the girl who didn't care about boys till i was 16 but that didn't happen. so please don't say i'm to young or anything. trust me I know you think that so please you don't have to say it/type it. Gosh even i know i'm to young to like some1 but i can't help it.
so this is what the deal is. I have this best-guy friend. i've always had them. I met him this year along with another guy friend. I am always hanging out with the both of them. Austin is the the one i will be talking about. For the past couple of months (i'm talking since about November maybe?) I think we have been kinda flirty, flirty. My birthday was in November and I told my whole table of friends that if anyone of them got me the cd from the new band i like (christain band, the table i sit at it full of christians) that i would be like their bestfriend for ever (i was going to say love them forever in the sense of friendship love but 2 guys sit at that table one of which is austin). so my birthday passes and no cd. well no surprise.
Then about the first week of December Austin comes up to me and says that he almost got me the cd i wanted. i softly smacked him up side of the head and told him he could have gotten the cd for himself and then burnt me a cd. his respons was "oh that is a good idea". a couple of weeks pass and its the monday of the week we get out of school. I walked over to his locker to talk to him. when i got there he said to wait a second then he reached into his bag and he got this square shaped gift out and hands it to me. I already knew what it is because it is the exact size a cd would be.
i didn't have time to open it at the time so i had to wait till the next locker break. i open it and there it is, the cd i wanted for my birthday. When i saw him after locker break i thanked him for the cd. I told cheyanne my other best friend about the cd and she said he gave it to me b/c he liked me. I was thinking what ever. Cheyanne thinks that austin and i should go out.
the day is over and i have cheerleading practice. i told evelyn my 8th grade sister about it (i tell her everything and she tells me everything). when i told her she had this huge smile and she said that he liked me. that had made my mind up i really thought he liked me. so i do what everyone always told me to do, flirt. so i do and end up almost losing austin and I's friendship.
^^ that was the past month this is the now! Its a month later and we still flirt but i don't think we do it on purpose. at about the second week of January he burnt me a cd FULL of music. but the crappy part is that it didn't work (but that is a minor detail) and my friends STILL think austin and i should go out.
Now here comes my question: Does he like me, is he trying to be nice, or am i getting my self into something that will break my heart in the end? HELP!!!
(again) confused 13-year old  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:12 pm
sorry that was so long. With out the story my question would have made no sense.  

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ThePsychoBitch

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:08 am
I think he might like you, but then again I have friends like that and they're nothing more then friends.. I don't really know. I think I'd have to know either him or both of you personally to give you a strong answer about this.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:36 am
Personally I think he likes you. But you won't know for sure unless you ask him. Remember you don't have to go out just because your friends say you should. But if you do want to go out with him, ask him out! Or, have some mutual friends convince Austin to ask you out.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Giavanna Lee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:13 pm
Hmmm. It does sound as if he likes you. Since you're friends you could ask him to a movie or wherever you want to go. You could do it as just friends and you will probably be able to figure out whether or not he likes you. Also, if you want to take the pressure off you can invite another friend to go with you but that's up to you. Good Luck!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:23 pm
Hahaha I had a similar situation when I was your age, falling for a guy friend. It sounds like he's at least really close to you. Why don't you just ask him how he feels? Casually ask him if he wants to see a movie or something. If you get rejected, then just act like it never happened.  

The_Brightest_Moon

Veloxi

Newbie Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:53 pm
Giving a friend a CD or two doesn't necessarily mean that he likes you. And what do you mean by flirty? There are many different ways to flirt, and some of them can definitely happen between friends without meaning anything.
Don't believe your friends either. Just. . .remember their words, I guess, but again, they don't know the real answer. They could just be over-reacting over such a simple and friendly gesture.
Also, like what Konayuki and Giavanna said, invite him to a movie, and try to hang out with him more, I guess.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:19 pm
the same thing happened to me and my BESTES friend in the whole world!!!!!!!!
this is what happened(i was the same age when this happened):

ive known him since we were in diapers and since my dad died i had to move. Later he comes to visit and looks COMPLETELY DIFFRENT (in a hot way hehehe) i get his number and when he leaves to go back to his house. which i got sad hahaha. he lives in new york and i live in California. so we texed for the past year but didnt notice that he actually liked me. the week before new years he comes back and asks me that if i wanted to hang out with him in new years so i said yes of course. when new years came he took me to the highest hill and we sat down and looked at the fire works together. he starts starring at me while i was looking up at the fire works. when the clock it 11:59 he tells me im the most beautifulest person that has ever walked the Earth which made me the most happeist person. when it hit 12 he kisses me and that was my most happiest day ever and he told me that he loved me. i completely started crying haha
i then told him i love you too  

tummytumsXD

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:21 pm
so he may like you just try to go to a romantic date with him and use that first kiss with him (only if you like him. if u dont dont flirt with him and talk to another guy hahaha but still be friends with ur bestie)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm
He seems to like you , but do you like him ?

Cos it shouldn't really matter unless you like him .

RawryCookieX3

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm
PoISoNoUs DIsAsTeR
I think he might like you, but then again I have friends like that and they're nothing more then friends.. I don't really know. I think I'd have to know either him or both of you personally to give you a strong answer about this.

your siggy is breaking my heart. i had a bunny just like that but she died when she was 6 T.T a coyote broke into her outdoor cage... crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 pm
just try to deal with it and if you really want to know what he thinks, ask him out or have a friend ask him what he thinks of you.  

Sora Nightwhisper

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff