☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image
This is a post apocalyptic RP. If you don't like it, leave.
Do not post until I approve your profile. Send me it in PM.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 pm

User Image
The year 2012, the world went crazy, flooding, fighting, rampage, ultimate chaos. Countries shot nuclear missiles at each other, hoping to take each other out in hope of survival. The sun disappears, and the night is horrible. People died, one by one...And now, there are only some left. Those few must survive, and help rebuild their civilization.

Everything is destroyed, and it is dark and cold, since the sun has not returned.
The stench of dead bodies is in the air along with the smell of burning buildings and fire.
All they can see is collapsed buildings, dead bodies, and blood. Ashes fall like snow from the sky.
All they can hear, is screaming crying of the hurt and the dying.
User Image

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:18 pm
Character profile

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Race [/b](Human, Neko, and few others. I will tell you no to a few in PM):
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Description/Image of your character[/b]:
[b]Injuries(if any)[/b]:
[b]Extra information[/b]:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
Rules.
1. FOLLOW THE TOS!!
2. Follow the rules of the guild.
3. No cybering please.
4. Speak English, not in text talk. Please, do not talk L1k3 D1$!
5. Do not post until i approve your character. Please and thank you.
6. Up to 3 characters per person.

User Image

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Characters

Username: Tediri
Name: Roselyn
Race: Human
Personality: Roselyn is very fierce, she defends what she believes in, and snaps at anyone when there is tension in the air. She can be very caring at times, but can be very cold toward certain people too.
Description/Image of your character: User Image
Injuries: A small cut under her left eye, and her left leg is cut up.

Username: Gold Marra
Name: Yuka
Race: Elf
Personality: Yuka is strong in mind and body. She doesn't give up easily and is always ready to help those she thinks needs her help the most.
Injuries: Has a deep cut across the small of her back.

Username: raozspaz
Name: Zach
Race: Human
Personality: Zach is a very straightforward person and does anything to complete his mission. When it comes to people who are in trouble though, he will usually put his mission aside and help them.
Injuries: None.
Extra Information: He is a member of the military who has been sent into the area to try and look for any survivors. I have 4 other squad members with me.

Name: Maverick
Race : Human
Personality: Kadashi is a sniper for the military and usually keeps his personality to match. He is very distant from everyone except Enisis, whom he guards with his life.
Description/Image of your character:User Image
Injuries(if any): None
Extra information: This is one of two back-up for my character. I decided to actually make them characters. Color: Red

Name: Enisis
Race : Human
Personality: Enisis is very outgoing and loves trying to get his point across. When he comes to arguments, he hardly ever lets out and will fight to the end. He is also always ready for a fight at any time.
Extra information: This is the second of my two back-up for my own character. Color: Green

Username xXI Shattered_Angel IXx
Name Akki, Angel
Age 14
Gender Female
Race Human with telikenisess and telepathy
Personality quiet, curious, generous, quietly stubborn, doesn't listen
Description/Image of your character
User Image
Injuries(if any) large burn scar on her right arm
Extra information Is very defensive and strong, Highly skilled in combat, carries a hidden sword.

Username: Naocute X3
Name: Tanner
Race :Human/Demon
Personality: Usually kind ocasinally crazy and a hint biggrin ONT TAKE HER CHOCOLATE YOU WILL DIE!
Appearance: Demon Form~User Image(lose the headband and boots)
Human Form~User Image
Injuries(if any): A scar over her left eye and two on both her legs from training to fight.
Extra information: She has a sword

Username: Tediri
Name: Arnold (Prefers Arnie)
Race : Shape shifter
Personality: He is very quiet, but very playful. He tends to get amused by things that make others stressed. He loves to tease and laughs at pain of others. Arnie is someone you don’t want to deal with.
Extra information: He turns into a cat only to hide or amuse himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:07 am
You are welcome to start once i have accepted your profile. ♥

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:46 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Roselyn opened her eyes slowly, staring at the damaged earth. 'What had happened...?' she thought to herself, trying not to make too much noise or move too much. Her leg burned as she looked down to see it bleeding.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 am
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus woke up slowly. His ears rang as he slowly got up off the ground and stood up. He looked around at the destruction around him and his knees buckled. He fell down onto his knees and looked down at the ground, and in his peripheral vision saw his shirt was covered in blood but he didnt know why. He stood up again this time managing to keep balance and began to stagger down the road. "What the hell is this..." He asked himself looking at all the destruction.

bebosis

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:02 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Wincing in pain, Roselyn tried to sit up. She felt something trickle down her cheek, thinking it was a tear, she wiped it way, only then seeing it was a bit of blood. She looked at her hand, getting a glimpse of what had happened, she looked around, staring at the destruction all around her. "What...How...This.." she stuttered.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

Akira

Akira slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head slightly, she noticed her left arm was covered in blood and she could barely open her right eye. she carefully sat up on her knees and stood, as fast as she could with only one arm. She began to slowly walk, and explore.

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Staring into the dark, she stood up and frowned. She started to walk, but ended up limping, wincing in pain as she walked farther. She felt small ashes hit her as she walked.
'What had all happened....?' She thought to herself as she stared at the dead bodies covered by rubble and broken parts of buildings. She watched her feet as she walked, trying not to think to hard about all that had died.
'Was anyone left? ...Am I all alone...?' Roselyn thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image

Akira

Akira looked at her arm, the bleeding was leaving a trail of blood. She closed her eyes and tried to remember what the town was like before all this happened. she slowly sat down and started lightly crying. She remembered running around with her friends, and that only made her cry more.

((how many characters can we have? can i make one more?))

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Roselyn heard someone crying, and frowned, 'Could it be of someone caught thats just dying...or..is it a survivor..?' She thought, trying to keep her mind steady, she tried to quicken her limping. Seeing a girl sitting on the ground, she called out "Hello...? Are you hurt..??"

(( Sure Just make sure to send me the profiles of the characters, up to..3 characters per person. ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image

Akira

Akira was startled when she heard someone talking, and jumped slightly. "y-y-yes, i-my arm. your eye...it-it's bleeding......" she stuttered, trying to stand up.

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items