Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What do you find sexeh? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:04 pm
Talkin' about appearance-wise here. Like if you could think of an ideal guy look-wise, what do you find attractive? I like...

Italian/Mediterranian looking dudes. Dark hair and dark, sexy but sensitive eyes. Perhaps a pale-olive skin color, taller than me but not too tall, and some muscle mass. I don't like body builders but sticks are no good. Slightly stocky perhaps? I'm not one for a lot of body hair (Ironically I like Italian looking dudes... xD) but a liiiiiiiittle facial hair is ok (like the douche-bag beard, that thin line of hair down the outer sides of the face and chin. That's ok. A ton of guys in my school have that).

So what do YOU find sexeh?

(Note: Not to be taken extremely seriously xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:08 pm
I love a guy with glasses...*drools*

And guys who are taller than me, dark hair, light eyes...who dress nice. I loooooove a guy who will wear a suit. I like a little scruff, and messy hair. I really like the absent-minded professor look.

So basically I love nerdy boys and have basically descibed my boyfriend...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 pm
Hester Peche

And guys who are taller than me, dark hair, light eyes...who dress nice. I loooooove a guy who will wear a suit. I like a little scruff, and messy hair. I really like the absent-minded professor look.

Haha dressing nicely is a MUST. I hate all this gangster clothing (pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground... heeheheheheh) and the over prepped abercrombie styles everyone wears. Why can't more dudes dress nicely and uniquely? Or what I really love is like, skinny jeans + shirt with rolled up sleeves to the elbows with a vest. The school hearthrob dresses like this and I swear, if that style was the popular style, I couldnt be happier hahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
Hester Peche

Haha dressing nicely is a MUST. I hate all this gangster clothing (pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground... heeheheheheh) and the over prepped abercrombie styles everyone wears. Why can't more dudes dress nicely and uniquely? Or what I really love is like, skinny jeans + shirt with rolled up sleeves to the elbows with a vest. The school hearthrob dresses like this and I swear, if that style was the popular style, I couldnt be happier hahaha

Oh man don't make me drool! I bought my boyfriend a vest just so he'd wear it.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:33 pm
Hester Peche
The_Brightest_Moon
Hester Peche

Omg... xD Has he worn it? LET *HIM* MAKE YOU DROOL!

(the look can also be completed with an optional but suggested Fedora. And converse)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:36 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

Ideal boy?

There's two that I would be caught between.

Pale, top hat, suit, white gloves, black coat, you name it. a man in a tux. A cane, too.
Dark romance, kinda looking. Lip piercings, black lipstick, etc, eyeshadow. heart

The second

Tanned skin, brown hair, green eyes, tends to wear white dress shirts, vests, skinny jeans, boots, violinist heart

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain

Ideal boy?

There's two that I would be caught between.

Pale, top hat, suit, white gloves, black coat, you name it. a man in a tux. A cane, too.
Dark romance, kinda looking. Lip piercings, black lipstick, etc, eyeshadow. heart

The second

Tanned skin, brown hair, green eyes, tends to wear white dress shirts, vests, skinny jeans, boots, violinist heart

First one: Not my type but definitely a cool dark romance. I could picture him in a novel smile

Second: ..........*melts*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:42 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
Hester Peche
The_Brightest_Moon
Hester Peche

Omg... xD Has he worn it? LET *HIM* MAKE YOU DROOL!

(the look can also be completed with an optional but suggested Fedora. And converse)

Of course he has...with a cabby hat and pinstripe shirt...I just need to make him wear it again when he gets his glasses...

That will make me drool...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:45 pm

The first boy is the guy I'm crushing on now. He's a regular gentleman.

I love the second guy too, even though I've never met him. I've taken to fawning over Alexander Rybak, because he fits the bill perfectly.
Look him up on youtube, you will not be dissapointed.

I also like my men musical.
Whether they play an instrument, or sing, I will melt.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:50 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain

The first boy is the guy I'm crushing on now. He's a regular gentleman.

I love the second guy too, even though I've never met him. I've taken to fawning over Alexander Rybak, because he fits the bill perfectly.
Look him up on youtube, you will not be dissapointed.

I also like my men musical.
Whether they play an instrument, or sing, I will melt.

Aaaah xD gentlemen are rare nowadays. My friend has the definite charisma but he's also a complete a*****e at sometimes. Thinks he's a total genius by using big words and complicated sounding sentences (basically uses a ton of double negatives way too fast for you to decode them, then walks away thinking he's won). No, he just as a wide vocabulary. Doesn't mean he's a genius. So yeah he has the charisma and can be a real gentlemen (not extremely attractive at the moment but hes one of thsoe dudes that you can tell will end up being really handsome) but sometimes I just want to break his big nose.

Second dude... reminds me of the school heart-throb again. Adorable, amazing singer, dresses amazingly, etc. I'm not one to swoon over celebrities and those kinds of guys but if he ever smiles at me I swear to god I will faint. I was at battle of the bands and I swear he kept looking at me and I got really excited that he was possibly checking me out. Then he asked out another girl XD Oh well haha  

The_Brightest_Moon

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:53 pm
In particular I guess I like rugged men. Broad shoulders, strong arms, facial hair, etc. Lately I've seemed to have a thing for prominent eyebrows. I also love when a man has a great smile. I'm very fond of big goofy grins.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:04 pm
I was going to explain how I like guys.. until Hester already did.
>->  

Ananszi

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 pm
Eliza Rose
I was going to explain how I like guys.. until Hester already did.
>->

I guess every girl is crazy about a sharp dressed man...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:11 pm
Rei Uchikino
In particular I guess I like rugged men. Broad shoulders, strong arms, facial hair, etc. Lately I've seemed to have a thing for prominent eyebrows. I also love when a man has a great smile. I'm very fond of big goofy grins.

Almost reminds me of a character I have (not so rugged, but a small beard, very tall, scruffy, etc... big huge friendly grin. He's almost like a puppy-dog on personality. He IS a werewolf haha)

My family and I went to this autumn festival nearby in October, and we passed this employee who reminds me of your description (except he wasnt TOO rugged looking, he just had the definite rough-ness to him. Really handsome though) but he was like in his 20's. My mom was like "Hey bel that dude's checking you out!" and I'm like "Mom he's probably 10 years older than me" And she responded "Man, you're picky!" I was like.... woah..... then we went in the cornmaze and there he was again xD  

The_Brightest_Moon

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Hester beat to the song. Damn!

Clean shirt, new shoes, I don't what I am gonna do.
Silk suit, back tie, I don't need a reason why,
They come running just as fast as they can,
'Cause every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man.

Ohoho! Alexander Rybak is a gorgeous one, he is.

As forr melting, I have. I love a gentleman.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces