Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [27]~ Sociality&Advices ~
no racist from now!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

agree?
  yes!!!
View Results

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 am
no racist anymore!!!
No War
Nothing about negative things at guildy!!!

Peace, love and happiness..and its must be have at this guildy

its fixed!!! by all of your opinion biggrin and me User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:20 am
blaugh YAY!!!  

bye12356

Felix Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 am
Yeah, good luck keeping that up. Even the guild leaders are guilty of continuing the situation.

All things considered, it doesn't help that your current captain has let these slide and has shown anti-semitic behavior, which is ironic because of his being of Semitic descent (Semitic includes most Arabic nationalities).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:14 am
Felix Virgo
Yeah, good luck keeping that up. Even the guild leaders are guilty of continuing the situation.

All things considered, it doesn't help that your current captain has let these slide and has shown anti-semitic behavior, which is ironic because of his being of Semitic descent (Semitic includes most Arabic nationalities).

XD...im doctor blovem best friends(im asian).. so im always giving him suggestion... so i make up this guild...

i should make this guild popular without "negative things" cool  

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Felix Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:01 am
The only way to guarantee that the racist commentary doesn't resume is to continually enforce the ToS.

What you and you crewmates DIDN'T do in this forum allowed this behavior to continue, and i assume you lot received ample amounts of warnings from the Gaia Guild Network because of your not caring to check. i'm ashamed to say that Vidalena's and Blovem's posts did not help one bit in this case. -Actually, no, i'm not ashamed to say that. I GAVE THEM AMPLE WARNING ABOUT THIS.-

In any case, the only way this guild can stay alive is if its crew decides to grow up and and do their jobs.

As i've said to another person, i am pro-Gaza, but i don't think that the posts made by what i would call YOUR AVERAGE GUILD MEMBER helped either side. The fact that it was allowed to continue and ENCOURAGED should have merited a ban on part of your Captain and Vidalena.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:44 am
Felix Virgo
The only way to guarantee that the racist commentary doesn't resume is to continually enforce the ToS.

What you and you crewmates DIDN'T do in this forum allowed this behavior to continue, and i assume you lot received ample amounts of warnings from the Gaia Guild Network because of your not caring to check. i'm ashamed to say that Vidalena's and Blovem's posts did not help one bit in this case. -Actually, no, i'm not ashamed to say that. I GAVE THEM AMPLE WARNING ABOUT THIS.-

In any case, the only way this guild can stay alive is if its crew decides to grow up and and do their jobs.

As i've said to another person, i am pro-Gaza, but i don't think that the posts made by what i would call YOUR AVERAGE GUILD MEMBER helped either side. The fact that it was allowed to continue and ENCOURAGED should have merited a ban on part of your Captain and Vidalena.

i see.... as a Vice captain i didnt to near with crewmates..just do this alone

me too(Pro-GAZA)...
and this my job to clean up... this things... so the mod can see this guild grow positively... mrgreen

BUT... before i havent see this subforum...at last i see this when i have free times...then "OMG"

and i dunno why crewmates didnt caring this things... but at last fixed

like Nun theresa do... she is pro-opposition ..serve poor people.. homeless,sick and ignored people..
and see what she do to the world... blaugh  

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100

User 22861467

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:47 am
A yo blood im down 100  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:49 pm
stare ...hello... You do realize deleting the posts doesn't change the fact that they were posted? You can't hold a discussion like this without there being extreme emotional reactions. Especially considering the personal nature of the content to the people posting. The problem is the people posting in the guilds extended discussions area, don't know how to hold a debate. They don't know how to keep their personal feelings out of the subject of discussion, thus creating bias in their argument. Such a blatant disregard for the rules of engagement I can only conclude originate in either ignorance, inexperience or they let their feelings get the better of them. you the boss guy. what's the plan to rectify the situation? Because simply playing like it never happened doesn't work.  

wildblackfire

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:37 pm
wildblackfire
stare ...hello... You do realize deleting the posts doesn't change the fact that they were posted? You can't hold a discussion like this without there being extreme emotional reactions. Especially considering the personal nature of the content to the people posting. The problem is the people posting in the guilds extended discussions area, don't know how to hold a debate. They don't know how to keep their personal feelings out of the subject of discussion, thus creating bias in their argument. Such a blatant disregard for the rules of engagement I can only conclude originate in either ignorance, inexperience or they let their feelings get the better of them. you the boss guy. what's the plan to rectify the situation? Because simply playing like it never happened doesn't work.

u right.. and u know? i just remove it(not delete)...if u want i can make it appear again...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:52 pm
Actually, those whose posts were REQUIRED to be deleted should be kicked from the guild.  

All Fair and Immaculate

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:52 am
andsonz
wildblackfire

u right.. and u know? i just remove it(not delete)...if u want i can make it appear again...
ok but how do you plan to fix the social stigma the guild holds now? and don't bring it back, baaaad idea, I was just making the point that people won't forget what was said simply because it's not there anymore. I would suggest creating a rules sticky similar to the rules applied to ED forum. And creating social stigma for those who break it. In other words if you simply attack someone you are now open for personal attacks by everyone else on the forum. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:08 am
Felix Virgo

whats done is done. If they can pull their act together it won't be a lost lesson. stare  

wildblackfire

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:12 am
wildblackfire
andsonz
wildblackfire

ok but how do you plan to fix the social stigma the guild holds now? and don't bring it back, baaaad idea, I was just making the point that people won't forget what was said simply because it's not there anymore. I would suggest creating a rules sticky similar to the rules applied to ED forum. And creating social stigma for those who break it. In other words if you simply attack someone you are now open for personal attacks by everyone else on the forum. stare

well im offensive type... dont worry ... well yeah.. for some simple thread...i will tell them the topic get removed....
im not really attack...
just only this subforum i do...
pirate bcoz this forum makes people sad...so i remove... heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:09 pm
andsonz
wildblackfire
andsonz
wildblackfire

well im offensive type... dont worry ... well yeah.. for some simple thread...i will tell them the topic get removed....
im not really attack...
your making no coherent sense. I noticed you changed the forums name. I think that's a good idea. It will mean that people focus on more then a single controversial subject. eek  

wildblackfire

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:12 am
wildblackfire
andsonz
wildblackfire
andsonz
wildblackfire

im not really attack...
your making no coherent sense. I noticed you changed the forums name. I think that's a good idea. It will mean that people focus on more then a single controversial subject. eek

yep...but not for negative debates emo  
[27]~ Sociality&Advices ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces