Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
For A Good Relationship. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orange Star360

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm
Just for your information I would have been fine if you guys would have just said you don't agree with me and why. But you guys just through insults at me over and over. As far as I know girls are Bitches. But fine, I'm sure all of you have to be completed right and when your pregnant or in jail or stuck with a crappy relation ships...well give ma a thought.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:17 am
Props on the paragraphs, I don't see that alot.

But I don't really agree with a lot of your advice, it seems a little narrow minded to me.
Especially the bit about abusive relationships. It is never the fault of the person being abused, and I think if you had ever been in that situation or seen someone go through it you would know that.

LyricalSoul93

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:48 am
That's a lot of stuff...that I do not agree with in the slightest.

And dating is not about marriage. It's about finding some one you can spend time with. It's getting to know people. That does not mean marriage.

I don't think you realize that love and relationships are complicated and do not always go hand in hand. You can have lust without love, you can have love without lust. Being a little lusty isn't going to make you a whore...it's perfectly natural.
And sleeping with someone, is just as important as dating. You can be emotionally compatible without being physically compatible.
And a lover is someone whom you "LOVE", a ******** is someone who is there when you don't want to sleep alone.

As for your ideas on abusive relationships it's much more complex than that and incredibly naive and narrow-minded. Relationships are complex, because people are complex. And blaming the person being abused is just wrong, it's never their fault that they landed themselves in that sort of situation. You would know that if you knew anything about relationships.

And it's quite obvious that you are young--or at least naive and that you have never been in love. Because a person typically says "I love you" when they feel it is appropriate. And that could be one day or even one year into a relationship.

I find your "advice" very insular and bigoted, if you are going to talk about love and relationships you should explore all possibilities. You have no right to judge how other people act in their relationships.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:51 am
aecatgirl
Props on the paragraphs, I don't see that alot.

But I don't really agree with a lot of your advice, it seems a little narrow minded to me.
Especially the bit about abusive relationships. It is never the fault of the person being abused, and I think if you had ever been in that situation or seen someone go through it you would know that.

I have...  

Orange Star360

Orange Star360

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 am
Just because you do not agree with me does not mean you are right..And I am 20...I am just from Germany so my spelling is not all that great.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 am
Hester Peche
That's a lot of stuff...that I do not agree with in the slightest.

And dating is not about marriage. It's about finding some one you can spend time with. It's getting to know people. That does not mean marriage.

I don't think you realize that love and relationships are complicated and do not always go hand in hand. You can have lust without love, you can have love without lust. Being a little lusty isn't going to make you a whore...it's perfectly natural.
And sleeping with someone, is just as important as dating. You can be emotionally compatible without being physically compatible.
And a lover is someone whom you "LOVE", a ******** is someone who is there when you don't want to sleep alone.

As for your ideas on abusive relationships it's much more complex than that and incredibly naive and narrow-minded. Relationships are complex, because people are complex. And blaming the person being abused is just wrong, it's never their fault that they landed themselves in that sort of situation. You would know that if you knew anything about relationships.

And it's quite obvious that you are young--or at least naive and that you have never been in love. Because a person typically says "I love you" when they feel it is appropriate. And that could be one day or even one year into a relationship.

I find your "advice" very insular and bigoted, if you are going to talk about love and relationships you should explore all possibilities. You have no right to judge how other people act in their relationships.

You know..You can just say you don't agree with me any why...You don't have to say hurtful rude things just to prove your point...Like I can just say 'how would you really know? if you were not so ******** stupid you would see that maybe what you believe might not be always right'...And I have been in love....Twice. But no I will not go around and explore things with guys and see what works..TO ME that foolish...  

Orange Star360

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:23 am
I did tell you that I disagreed and why.

I realize that my post may have been a tad harsh, but what you saidd rubbed me the wrong way--particularly the part about abusive relationships.
You wouldn't be saying things like "it's all the victim's fault" if you've had to deal with victims of abuse. I found it very irksome that you would even say something like that, since I have delt with women who have been abused, working at a battered women's shelter.

Also, I wasn't suggesting people go out and whore around, I was saying that one should keep their mind open and not limit themselves in a relationship.

And if you can't take people's comments and criticism with respect and grace then maybe you shouldn't post because that's what you're going to get.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:16 am
Winter Of Whispers
This is something I wrote in my class And I believe this are good thinsg to know...please comment^^

For a good relationship

But, also remember many, MANY girl date some one who is abusive either physically, verbally, or both and choose to date them because either 1; they like being victims, or 2; they are foolish/ think they are needy enough for the attention so they stay with the man/ woman. If some one is dating some one ells like that there should be no talking. He does not love nor respect you and you should not date some one like that. You should date some one whom lifts you up and encourages you. Otherwise if you are dating some one like that you are being a fool.

I'm sorry but have you ever truly been in an abusive relationship?

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:18 pm
I like it, but I agree there are things that are different for everyone.
You can fall in love with someone within a week, yeah. But it depends on if you've known that person for far longer than that week.

Example: I asked my best friend out right after new years. He's been my best friend for a long time, and that friendship just developed into more. I don't think I've ever loved anyone more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:28 pm
Hester Peche

I realize that my post may have been a tad harsh, but what you saidd rubbed me the wrong way--particularly the part about abusive relationships.
You wouldn't be saying things like "it's all the victim's fault" if you've had to deal with victims of abuse. I found it very irksome that you would even say something like that, since I have delt with women who have been abused, working at a battered women's shelter.

Also, I wasn't suggesting people go out and whore around, I was saying that one should keep their mind open and not limit themselves in a relationship.

And if you can't take people's comments and criticism with respect and grace then maybe you shouldn't post because that's what you're going to get.

Like I have said..I have..I had a boy friend who said I looked like crap all the time when i did my best to dress nice..He also hit me a few times and I choose to stay with him just the same..that would not be my fault at all.?  

Orange Star360

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:07 pm
Your opinions seem very bigoted. If all that works for you, then great. However, I know a lot of people who would beg to differ. Sorry but I won't be taking any of your advice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:10 pm
Winter Of Whispers
Hester Peche

Like I have said..I have..I had a boy friend who said I looked like crap all the time when i did my best to dress nice..He also hit me a few times and I choose to stay with him just the same..that would not be my fault at all.?

Many victims stay with the abuser in fear that he/she would go after them and hurt them again. I don't know if that's your reason behind staying with him, but if it is then no, it would not be your fault.  

Rei Uchikino

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm
I respect your opinion and views. I realize this may work for you, but that doesn't mean it will work for everyone. Though I agree with only a few of the things you've said, I personally have to disagree with a lot of it. But that's only based on my culture and view of dating and relationships.

If this works for you then that's fine. But it's just not for me. ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:55 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I respect your opinion and views. I realize this may work for you, but that doesn't mean it will work for everyone. Though I agree with only a few of the things you've said, I personally have to disagree with a lot of it. But that's only based on my culture and view of dating and relationships.

You are the only one who said it kindly...Really..Im sorry but girls are bitches.  

Orange Star360

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:58 pm
Winter Of Whispers
broken_bleeding_angel

You are the only one who said it kindly...Really..Im sorry but girls are bitches.

Um, okay. How was I a b***h? I was actually being rather nice. neutral  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces