Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
New Worlds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:27 pm
Well, I guess we can all expect for there to be a Kingdom Hearts 3 with Sora and company in tow. However, what New Worlds do you think stand a chance at getting into Kingdom Hearts already packed arsenal?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:26 am
I wouldnt mind seeing the Sleeping beauty's world (throwing random ideas out there) As long as they never bring back deep jungle I will be fine (so glad they didnt put that in the 2nd game)  

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:59 pm
UltimaKHFangirl30
I wouldnt mind seeing the Sleeping beauty's world (throwing random ideas out there) As long as they never bring back deep jungle I will be fine (so glad they didnt put that in the 2nd game)

I never thought about that, do you suppose they'd somehow fit in Snow White as well? I mean, it just seems like they're going to do all the Disney Princess'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 am
Sure y not thats a great idea I think they may have that world in BBS  

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:57 am
UltimaKHFangirl30
Sure y not thats a great idea I think they may have that world in BBS

Sorry, not up to date on the Shortend titles. What's BBS?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:28 am
Its the newest kh (its called birth by sleep)game for the psp it already came out in Japan they say it might come out later on towards the end of the year

heres a website u can read about it

http://www.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-compilation/kh-birth-by-sleep-7.html  

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:31 am
Hopefully the link works if not just go to khinsider.com and look at the top you will see a section for bbs  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Yes, the link works. (Annoyed, another Psp game)

ON topic: I wonder what else might make it in. Perhaps some Final Fantasy Worlds? I mean there's only so many Disney worlds that can have Heartless and still be somewhat accurate.  

Xake got it memorized

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:42 pm
I actually never really played any FF games (silly i know) but that would be nice if they actually did.(just to let u know someone i work with said they heard that just maybe they will bring out BBS on the ps2 so lets hope idk when they would do that though)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:27 pm
UltimaKHFangirl30
I actually never really played any FF games (silly i know) but that would be nice if they actually did.(just to let u know someone i work with said they heard that just maybe they will bring out BBS on the ps2 so lets hope idk when they would do that though)

No FF? :O So you don't really get Cloud, Squall, or any of the other (animeish) characters?
And if your friend is right, I would love Square Enix for life.

On topic: But I think Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden might already have that role, seeing as how it houses Cloud through to Yuffie.

Perhaps they'll actually make some worlds that aren't even Disney or Final Fantasy related like with Twilight Town, Destiny Islands, and so on.  

Xake got it memorized

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:00 am
Off subject: I'm getting ff 13 though kinda silly but that one idk what it is but it looks really good.

On topic: That would be nice to have something totally different and new i wonder what it would look like/be called  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:36 pm
i'm not too sure on any new disney worlds. they have all the good disney worlds in the KH games already. I wouldn't mind seeing a FF world or something that have been in a game once (i'm talking about a 3-d world not anything that's in Castle Oblivion) like Destiny Islands or Traverse town.  

jlbaker2007

4,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:38 am
Just dropping in but I still won't be on for a while. I would like to see Midgar in a kingdom hearts game. For those who don't know, its a final fantasy world. More specifically, final fantasy 7.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:04 pm
Personally, I would love to see Snow White or Sleeping Beauty's worlds... Just out of curiousity.  

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DaerkenedRainwaterx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:24 pm
well i already kno theres a Stich world  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]