Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
my so called best friend. plz help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:17 pm
so there is this guy that ive been friends for a really long time his name is blake. So after a few days after a met him i kinda started liking him....so after later i introduced him to my bff. when summer hit me and blake were txing. After a hour he asked me for my bff's # so i was ok. when school started i found out that he was going to another skool. Since then everytime i tried to txt him he would always say that he had to go. so my bff would start txting me and say that she is txting him.

i dont know what to do. do u think he doesnt want to be my friend? oh yea i left a part out. he likes my bff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:24 pm
I think he might be trying to use you to get to your friend.... that's just me, but that's what I would think.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 pm
Iceestar
I think he might be trying to use you to get to your friend.... that's just me, but that's what I would think.

Yeah, I kind of get that impression, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 pm
Rei Uchikino
Iceestar

I agree with all of the above. I've seen a lot of guys who appear to be really nice and funny, an all around cool guy. But then it all goes downhill from there. They only really want to use you to get to something or someone they want. In my opinion, I think you should just forget about him. There are way better guys you could be talking to instead of that one.
But that's just what I think.
I wish you the best of luck with this (:

x Rude Etiquette x

0ptimistic Pessimism

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:04 pm
x Rude Etiquette x
Rei Uchikino
Iceestar

I agree with all of the above. I've seen a lot of guys who appear to be really nice and funny, an all around cool guy. But then it all goes downhill from there. They only really want to use you to get to something or someone they want. In my opinion, I think you should just forget about him. There are way better guys you could be talking to instead of that one.
But that's just what I think.
I wish you the best of luck with this (:

...Ehh, crap, you guys took everything I was just gonna say. razz
I agree with all three of them.
Forget this guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 pm
thnx all you guys for the advice
i took it and now he doesnt know who i am hahaha wait its wierd kinda  

tummytumsXD

ThePsychoBitch

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:12 pm
I've been through that.
This is what happened in my case:
My so called "friend" hooked me up with her friend. Know me I said yes to him. Later that week he wouldn't talk to me wouldn't kick it with me. I'd ask me "friend" what she was doing and she said texting him. Then he called me that night saying that I was too young for him and that I wasn't experienced enough for him. I was just like whatever I don't need this and hung up on him. Right after I hung up with him my "friend" called me and told me that she just "sole" my "boyfriend" and that she wanted to fight me. The funniest part of that was that my "friend" was YOUNGER than me and also way less exoerienced >.<

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:35 pm
SAY DO YOU LIKE ME CAUSE I LIKE YOU AND IF YOU DO LIKE MY BFF I WOULD STILL LIKE TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!  

Hot and Sexy Kelly

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Broken L

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:23 pm
Forget him.
My friend Jess is goin through the same thing.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games