Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Post Your Picture Here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:39 am
Great...another half-arsed, whacked out thread by Azzy-chan... sweatdrop Well, the title says it all. I'm making this one a gallery. Post your fanart, drawings, avatar art (this includes drawings as well as CGs), cosplay and/or regular pics here in this thread. We currently have over 100 members, and I think it would be cool if we all knew what each other looked like. I want to keep it at one slot per person, but if that becomes impossible, just figure out something on your own. Have fun~!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:42 am
Reserved. You take this spot, and my army of demonic cat babies come and rend the flesh from your bones. heart heart 4laugh
Finally...a pic of me. BEHOLD MAH ABSOLUTE FUGLINESS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY YOU ALL BE STRUCK BLIND BY THE HORRIBLE SIGHT THAT IS MAH VISAGE~!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...sorry, here's the link... sweatdrop redface Geh...mah fugliness...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

AcidTracks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. yeah well this is me..eh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:47 pm
MadAzrael
Reserved. You take this spot, and my army of demonic cat babies come and rend the flesh from your bones. heart 4laugh

*take over spot*

stare stare

*waiting*still waiting*

I think they are busy at the scratching post. xp  

Syrotek
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:20 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Reserved. You take this spot, and my army of demonic cat babies come and rend the flesh from your bones. heart 4laugh

*take over spot*

stare stare

*waiting*still waiting*

I call upon mah CAT BEBEHS~!!!!!!! Just kidding. 4laugh Well, I hope people actually post their pics. It'd be interesting to see everyone. BTW, nikki73506? I can't see yer pic... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:37 pm
oh..it's working now? i think? o.0 geocities is messed neutral  

AcidTracks

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:55 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael

*take over spot*

stare stare

*waiting*still waiting*

I call upon mah CAT BEBEHS~!!!!!!! Just kidding. 4laugh Well, I hope people actually post their pics. It'd be interesting to see everyone. BTW, nikki73506? I can't see yer pic... xp

oh my G--, I see them coming!! gonk Call them back, oh please call them back!!!
oh it hurt so much!!! crying

???
i see the picture, it's just kind of blurry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:06 pm
I shall not post my real picture because I'm really lanky and...stuff...Actually, it's mainly because my mommy said not too! xd
Well, and my fear of internet preditors. Yeah.

Anywho, I will, however, post my drawings, avatar edits, etc. Don't make fun of me because insulting tiny middleschoolers sometimes make them cry. Don't do it! sad

User Image
^DorkofSporks on MS Paint!^^

User Image
^Me in pen. Fun fun.

User Image
^Some girl who I did a halloween pic for free!^^

User Image
^KHD from a long time ago. The more I look at this pic, the more I hate it.

User Image
^This is Miss Asia of the Asian Pride Guild. I can never spell her name correctly, so I'm not even going to try. Ask Jhi-Jhi if you don't know! heart

User Image
^Elixate from a while back

User Image
^[Star] from a while back!

User Image
^Avvy edits from left to right, up to down. Yuri (Shadow Hearts 1), Alice (Shadow Hearts I and II), Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon), Rena/Blackrose (.hack), Sailor Jupiter (Sailor Moon), Noa (Legend of Legaia), Sania (Arc the Lad II), Athena (King of Fighters 2000)!

User Image
^Silly Chibi emotions

User Image
^SWAT team for my RPing guild. THe middle one with the fox stuff was made by sladgen.

User Image
^Also from my RPing guild!^^

All my edits were done on MS paint, standard for windows 3.0 and up! xd

Please try not to quote this post. It's really long and would get pretty annoying after a while, okey? 3nodding heart

All my art was done for free, so please don't think I'm being mean and taking people's money in exchange for sucky art. Some of you may ask why I don't have animezutto's pic. That is because...I dunno no. I am in the midst of 3 at a time! One pen, one colored pencil, one in acrylic paint! xd  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

AcidTracks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:08 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael

*take over spot*

stare stare

*waiting*still waiting*

???

alright whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:28 pm
ChibiTotoro222
I shall not post my real picture because I'm really lanky and...stuff...Actually, it's mainly because my mommy said not too! xd
Well, and my fear of internet preditors. Yeah.

Anywho, I will, however, post my drawings, avatar edits, etc. Don't make fun of me because insulting tiny middleschoolers sometimes make them cry. Don't do it! sad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4laugh " />
^DorkofSporks on MS Paint!^^

^Me in pen. Fun fun.

^Some girl who I did a halloween pic for free!^^

^KHD from a long time ago. The more I look at this pic, the more I hate it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^This is Miss Asia of the Asian Pride Guild. I can never spell her name correctly, so I'm not even going to try. Ask Jhi-Jhi if you don't know! heart

^Elixate from a while back

^[Star] from a while back!

^Avvy edits from left to right, up to down. Yuri (Shadow Hearts 1), Alice (Shadow Hearts I and II), Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon), Rena/Blackrose (.hack), Sailor Jupiter (Sailor Moon), Noa (Legend of Legaia), Sania (Arc the Lad II), Athena (King of Fighters 2000)!

^Silly Chibi emotions

^SWAT team for my RPing guild. THe middle one with the fox stuff was made by sladgen.

^Also from my RPing guild!^^

All my edits were done on MS paint, standard for windows 3.0 and up! xd

Please try not to quote this post. It's really long and would get pretty annoying after a while, okey? 3nodding heart

All my art was done for free, so please don't think I'm being mean and taking people's money in exchange for sucky art. Some of you may ask why I don't have animezutto's pic. That is because...I dunno no. I am in the midst of 3 at a time! One pen, one colored pencil, one in acrylic paint! xd
^^ I love your drawings...I keep forgetting your in Middle School. Your too mature for your age. whee But that's a good thing.

Not only am I posting a pic but I'm bumping the topic. xd I feel all speshul inside. 4laugh

User Image

Sorry if I hurt your eyes...  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:29 pm
Nikki73506
Yeah it's working. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:30 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael

*take over spot*

stare stare

*waiting*still waiting*

???
Cat bebehs, return to thy rightful massa~!  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:31 pm
hey, ChibiTotoro222

What are you talking about?

Your art aren't sucky. They'r alsome.
Give yourself more credit.

I can't believe you are drawing these for free. I've seen people who charge money for art that are pathetic, your're great.

Seriously, those are good fan art I have seen in a very long time!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:31 pm
I'm not an insulting tiny middleschooler... I'm a complimentary 5'8" 19-year-old. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

AcidTracks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:32 pm
MadAzrael
Nikki73506
Yeah it's working. 3nodding

k sweatdrop  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items