What Are You Questing? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:26 am
Hey, there wasn't a single qwest thread in this guild, so, against my better judgement, I'm putting one up. Please tell us what you are qwesting for, where you currently stand regarding the acquiring of your item(s) and preferrably, a linkie to any qwest thread you might be running, because people are more likely to visit that way. Oh, yeah. As a side note, please don't bump in this thread, bump in the qwesting threads.(Not this one, you ninnies... xp )Thanks~! The link to my craptacular qwest thread is in my siggy. Click mah cute lil avvie and visit it to donate, wish me well, or just bump. Bumps are welcome. Well, good luck to everyone on their respective qwesties~! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:32 am
What am I questing for? Fox ears and a fox tail...
How close am I to getting them? Not very... crying  

x o Nightmarium

Dangerous Sweetheart

AcidTracks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:29 pm
my sig shows what im looking for 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:43 pm
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
I AM QUESTING FOR MY CHEESEBURGER!!!
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

crying WHERE THE HELL IS MY CHEESEBURGER!!! crying

blaugh

What I am questing for?
Nothing too expesive at the moment. A pair of black pants, and a black hoodie.
This is all that I can afford to strive for right now. sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:23 pm
Kurayami Ketsueki
Well, good luck to ye. I got mine from a Pink Link. Keep yer peepers open. 3nodding YOu'll know you got a pink link if a :shocked: shows up next to yer avatar and you can see a link rimmed in...wel, pink. If you can't find one and you still have the :shocked: then you have to go to the bottom of the page and click on the thing that says "If you cannot find you event, click here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:24 pm
Iyamashi

blaugh

What I am questing for?
Well, I was donated money to get my dark clothing by a friend, so it's not impossible. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

AcidTracks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:40 pm
MadAzrael
Kurayami Ketsueki
Well, good luck to ye. I got mine from a Pink Link. Keep yer peepers open. 3nodding YOu'll know you got a pink link if a eek shows up next to yer avatar and you can see a link rimmed in...wel, pink. If you can't find one and you still have the :shocked: then you have to go to the bottom of the page and click on the thing that says "If you cannot find you event, click here."

ah crap! thats what your suppose to do? domokun man i've had about 10 of those eek faces but i didn't see anything -_-' this sucks neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:52 pm
Iyamashi

blaugh

What I am questing for?
Ooh, I have a white hoodie! It was a pretty X-mas present from Jhi! *huggles Jhi-Jhi* heart

I am on a quest for fairy wings. I'm almost 5.5k away! I could not do it without great bumpers like AnimeZutto and Sorrow-Ex! Also a great thanks to all donators! My quest is in my sig as well! whee heart

If you guys would give me the code of your sigs, I could put them in my links post in my quest topic!^^  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:56 pm
Nikki73506
MadAzrael
Kurayami Ketsueki
Well, good luck to ye. I got mine from a Pink Link. Keep yer peepers open. 3nodding YOu'll know you got a pink link if a :shocked: shows up next to yer avatar and you can see a link rimmed in...wel, pink. If you can't find one and you still have the :shocked: then you have to go to the bottom of the page and click on the thing that says "If you cannot find you event, click here."

ah crap! thats what your suppose to do? domokun man i've had about 10 of those :shocked: faces but i didn't see anything -_-' this sucks neutral
xd well, now you know. I learned from a friend. Yeah, if you don't see a link rimmed in pink, you click on that thingy on the bottom. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:57 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi

blaugh

What I am questing for?
Ooh, I have a white hoodie! It was a pretty X-mas present from Jhi! *huggles Jhi-Jhi* heart

I am on a quest for fairy wings. I'm almost 5.5k away! I could not do it without great bumpers like AnimeZutto and Sorrow-Ex! Also a great thanks to all donators! My quest is in my sig as well! whee heart

If you guys would give me the code of your sigs, I could put them in my links post in my quest topic!^^
Good luck, CHibi-chan~! Looks like I'll be bumpin' in your thread now. I got a qwesting though... What the hell does bumping do anyway? :Ish a bit of a baka... sweatdrop :  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:03 pm
ChibiTotoro222

im looking for a black hoodie, do you see one anywhere?

ChibiTotoro222

you know, telling people how much goodies you have just make people like me feel more miserable. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:10 pm
MadAzrael
Nikki73506
MadAzrael
Kurayami Ketsueki

ah crap! thats what your suppose to do? domokun man i've had about 10 of those :shocked: faces but i didn't see anything -_-' this sucks neutral
xd well, now you know. I learned from a friend. Yeah, if you don't see a link rimmed in pink, you click on that thingy on the bottom. 3nodding

haha yeah thanks wink now i know what to do 3nodding  

AcidTracks

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:11 pm
MadAzrael
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi

blaugh

What I am questing for?

Good luck, CHibi-chan~! Looks like I'll be bumpin' in your thread now. I got a qwesting though... What the hell does bumping do anyway? :Ish a bit of a baka... sweatdrop :
Ah, don't bother! If you have your own quest, don't even think about bumping mine!^^

Sorry, Iyamashi, I didn't mean to make you feel miserable. I was just happy that I am so near to my quest. Also, I wanted to make Jhi feel like the loved person she is! whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:11 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi

blaugh

What I am questing for?

xd Jhi got huggled. whee

I'm questing for fairy wings too! 4laugh
27.8k currently... sweatdrop  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:12 pm
Good job, Jhi! whee  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items