Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
horribly confusing boys: a rant .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

h i g h v o l t a g e XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

v ι v ε r ε . sεnzα . ιmpιαnti ;;

╭━━━━ ✿ ✿ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

this is going to be long mind you ,
so be prepared .

so theres brody . i met him my freshman year (i'm a sophomore) and we had a "thing". i'm not sure what you could call it , we didn't go out , but we talked about it and we both would go out with each other , but i'm not the commitment type . not that i'm a slut and wanted to be with other guys , i just don't like to feel like i have to spend all my time with him .

this was a pretty sexually relationship anyways (embarrassed redface )

but it started to turn into a love/hate thing . sometimes we would get along great almost to the point where we acted like bf/gf . other times , he would say things to me that were so horrible , they honestly made me feel like s**t .
things like "it must suck that your bestfriends hot and she gets all the attention." and so on .

and we would have a huge fight , not talk for a week , and go back to our normal selves . but mind you , it was a sexual relationship (still embarrassed) and that the main reason we started talking again redface

but anyways , we had one final fight , and didnt talk for a long while .

in the midst of all this , there is jon , who i also met my freshman year . there was a point where they wanted me to choose between brody and jon , but i wouldnt . things happened with jon (who wanted it to be a sexual relationship) and it escalated to the point where rumors were going around at school . we stopped talking for a long time also .

now , a few months ago , i met hayden . hes a year younger than me , so its a little weird , but i've honestly fallen for him . its not like my relationships with brody or jon , i like him a lot . but i also have the problem with commitment . again , its not because i want to be with other guys , its just after my last bf with josh (who is not important) i dont want to go out with someone . i get annoyed easily and bored , i dont want to hurt hayden by instantly breaking up with him , and then wanting to go out with him again . its weird , i dont know how to explain it , so if your confused its okay . but now after half a year , brody comes back into the picture .

by then , i had lost all feelings for brody . there was a huge fight with his current gf getting close to hayden , and both me and hayden wanted it to stop . again horrible things were said , and both couples agreed that we would stop talking to each other , and that it was over . a few days ago , brody decides to actually say something to me in the hallways (this fight was all over text/facebook) and it really pissed me off because we agreed it was over . i didn't say anything back to brody in the hallways except "you dont talk to me , and i'm not talking to you" . then of course , stupid me texted him telling him not to talk to me . he was actually being nice about it (he falsely accused me of something) and i didnt want to stop talking to him . i didn't know what that was about , so i just pushed it to the back of my head , and enjoyed my not-yet-bf/gf-relationship with hayden . (i'll get back to hayden a little bit later)

now just a few hours ago , i saw a youtube video of brody singing . as i was listening to it , all my feelings came back for him , despite the horrible things he said and did to me . and i feel bad for feeling like this , because i know how much hayden likes me . but brody has a gf , and would probably still never talk to me again even if they broke up . i know i should forget about brody , but we all know how hard it is to just forget a boy .

even if i were to forget about him and focus on hayden , theres problems with that too . hayden is very ... giving . thats my nice way of saying whipped . he would do whatever i tell him to . i dont want him to , because i'm an extremely giving person myself . i don't like how easily he would drop everything for me . he puts me in the center of his world , and i dont belong there . he always talks about being with me forever , and i know its just a highschool relationship . i know NONE of my highschool relationships are going to last forever , and i'm okay with that . so it kind of bothers me when he follows me around like a little puppy and wants to carry my bag ( O_o ) ... i've tried to tell him he doesn't need to do this , and that it is a tad bit annoying , but i dont want him to change just for me ! i know he would in a heartbeat , but i dont want him to ! but i still like him a lot : / i just dont know about him D;

and to make everything worse , jon has decided to text me again . and i'm pretty sure he likes me again .

everything is just a mess , and i honestly dont have anyone who i could tell the whole story to . and i'm not good at telling storys , so i'm sure i jumped around a lot . sorry if its long and confusing , i just needed to get it out D;

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✿ ✿ ✿ ━━━╯
chuchips blessing: 1oo||58o ):

ιvε . . { ωιthσut } . . ε g r ε t s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:58 pm
I don't know if you wanted a response but I guess I'll tell you what I think. Brody doesn't seem like he's the guy for you and you need to let him go(I say this because the constant fights are NOT healthy in a relationship). It sounds like you are making it way harder on yourself. I know that it can be sooooooo hard to forget about a crush but because you keep texting him, talking to him on Facebook, and watching his videos it's not making it any easier on yourself. Cut off the communication lines with Jon and Brody and if that's not a possibility then let them know that you don't feel that way about them anymore. Hayden seems like a nice guy and he REALLY cares about you. That's why he wants to make you the center of his universe. He seems like a good choice but I honestly think that before you date someone again you need to straighten out this mess and set goals and standards for what you want in your next relationship. I hope this advice helps. Best wishes in future relationships. : smile  

Giavanna Lee

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff