Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for a One on One Roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 pm
Obviously as the title says I am looking for a One on One Roleplay. I am Lit.-Adv.Lit However I can only really be Adv.Lit. if I'm extremely into a roleplay and/or the person is cranking out the ideas like they're going out of style. Honestly,all I ask for is 1-3 paragraphs with at least 5 sentences, I don't think it's really that much. Also, please have real sentances, punctutaion and Spelling. It's alright to make minor mistakes just not every two seconds ex. tEh dAwg lYkes twO iSgn.

I'll do almost any form of roleplay as long as it involves some sort of romance ( looking for pairings down below in the next post) Now even though I will do almost ny kind and such I will not cyber. I don't want to be reading smut the whole time. It will greatly annoy me. If the characters even get to that point please just do a time skip. Also, I will play ether boy or girl it doesn't matter to me, however now I tend to lean more towards playing boys because I have seen that my girls are weaker...

If you are Interested in trying a one on one roleplay with me then send me a pm or reply to this forum. Please just tell me the type of roleplay you wish to do and if you have any prefernces I should know about. Oh yes and one last thing I perfer not to do a one on one roleplay in forum's considering I almost always forget about them... however I will try to do forums if that really is your thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:42 pm
Pairings! (Because everyone loves pairings!)

Legend:
Would love to! heart heart heart
I wouldn't mind heart
I have a plot idea
Sure smile
Can you convince me? sweatdrop
NO! Just NO! scream
The part I want Bold

Realistic:
School smile
Medieval sweatdrop
Good Girl x Bad Boy idea smile
Bad Girl x Good Boy sweatdrop
Family scream
Master x Slave scream
Superheroes scream
Music esc (ie, school musical, band w/e) heart
Royal x Servant/Royal/Kidnapper heart
Best Friends/Enemies heart

Fantasy:
Vampire x Human heart heart heart idea (And NO I will not do those stupid Twilight vampires...)
Magical *in some way or another* smile
Angel x Demon/Angel/Human smile
Demon x Demon/Human smile

Any other pairings you want don't be afraid to ask although I will not do fandom roleplays, they just greatly annoy me...

But anyway I'll be waiting for your reply ^^

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skyler Kai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:17 pm
Hey, I was just searching for a good roleplay and I came across your thread! I am literate and am willing and able to go by your '3 to 5 paragraphs' rule. I was wondering if you'd be up to doing one of the following theme/pairings: School, Bad Boy x Good Girl, or Bad Girl x Good Boy (we could even combine the first with one of the other two). I don't mind playing either gender, but if you prefer playing as the guy, I'd be happy to be the girl!
If you are interested, feel free to PM me and we can discuss any further details (I'm fine with roleplaying over PMs too!). :]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:42 pm
Bumped!  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 pm
Hello there! I noticed your role play thread and I would be honoured if you would do a role play with royalty/kidnapper with me.

I am a literate role player (please see The Fear Is Real as an example). Please let me know if you are interested!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm
Hai. I would love to, you are defenatly literate enough for me ^^  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash