Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Not looking anymore!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:31 am
Hello there! And thanks for stopping by! Before you ask, I'm a guy, I just like to cross dress. Okay, now when that's out of the way, I'll get straight to the point.
I'm looking for either a guy or a girl, doesn't matter, to do a girl x girl roleplay with me. I would prefer this to be over msn, if not, then it should be over pm. I'm looking for someone who knows how to make romance, and I'm looking for someone who knows how to write a good long post. I usually write around 6-10 lines in size 9 myself, and I would expect you to be able to do at least 5 sentences in size 9. Oh and one more thing, I'm looking for someone who doesn't have any limits to what they will do in the roleplay.

When it comes to roleplay ideas, I am open for anything when it's girl x girl really, throw some ideas in my head and I'll look at them and think about what ideas we could have in that specific roleplay. Though I have some rules too of course, and these are:

1: Don't ever use chat speak.

2: Know your grammar, I know I'm not the best, but I live in Denmark, and my first language is Danish, not English, but it's not hard to spell "I" with a big I, so please know how to do that.

3: Well, as I said earlier, please post at least 5 sentences in size 9 each time.

4: I'm looking for a good long lasting roleplay, so please, respond if that's what you are looking for.

5: Don't ever take control of my character, and don't assume that my character is doing anything.

6: I don't want to be the only one leading the roleplay, which means you would have to create some ideas through the roleplay too, create drama, evil people, something.

7: Do not have any limits for the roleplay.

I don't think I got anymore, I hope some of you are interested, and as I said, throw some ideas in my head if you got some, I can tell you a little about what I like to roleplay.

Princess x Princess.
Princess x Servant.
Model x Photographer.
Model x Model.
Actress x Actress.
Actress x Instructor.
Actress x Fan.
Vampire x Human.
Vampire x Vampire.
Futuristic settings.

I think that's what I have on my mind right now, but as I said, this is just some of my ideas, so you're very welcome to write ideas to me.

Can't wait to hear from you! And don't worry, I might sound like a person that's mad all the time lol, or something, but I'm not, I'm actually a very nice person, just ask my friends -makes the halo shine over my head so you can't see the horns- lol.

See you soon hopefully!

Oh by the way, you can post either here or in pms, I'll check on both ^^.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:58 pm
Ohai!

I'd love to RP with you. Currently, I recently managed to get sucked into Vampires(Dunno how that happened), so I'd go for the Vampire x Human and be human. I'd also be servant in Princess x Servant, if you'd prefer that pairing.

Either way, PM me. =D  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers