RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

YesYesYes, this is another 'I like a guy' topic, I warn you now.

His name is James, I saw him in the halls a few months ago, and immediately I thought 'Wow.... He's pretty'. I left it at that.
I know it doesn't matter much, but this isn't asking you guys to help me figure out if he likes me. More than likely, he doesn't.
He has a girlfriend.

A friend of mine, who is also friends with James, says that james has been talking about marrying her.

So... Any tips on how to get over him?

I really like him, but I don't think he knows or likes me.
He tipped his hat to me in the hallways this morning, and I just melted.
I added him as a friend on FaceBook, and he added me back, and I know it's nothing special, because he adds everybody, but it still makes me so happy.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 pm
ahaha, first of all, can i just say that the title of this topic is what made me click on it?

*reads again*
ooh. i used to like a guy named James. he disappointed me greatly.
i think i shouldn't've said that. sweatdrop

lol. ok, anywaaaaay, moving on... o.O

he's talking about marrying her? how OLD are you guys? (i mean, GIRLS, considering this IS an all girls' guild...)

you want tips on how to get over him?
aagh. i've never been an expert on getting over guys... it just HAPPENS. in my opinion, you can't TRY to get over a guy - in fact, if you TRY, you never WILL.

he tipped his HAT to you? whoaaaz. i have no clue what to make of that, lol. but i suppose it's a good thing, considering that you apparently melted. hehe.

so he added you on Facebook. if you don't want to forget about him, try talking to him on there. just say a quick "hi" or something. i dunno, really, lol.

i know this makes no sense and i'm truly sorry. crying lol.

0ptimistic Pessimism

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:13 am

Yeeeaaaah... He's awesome. X3
And I feel stupid because the only way I know him is because he's friend's with my friends and their siblings XD

I asked this in another guild, and I was told that I'm just being stupid because 'It's just teenage infatuation/physical attraction'. It's probably true, another reason I should just get over him.

It makes a lot of sense to me XD

He's a year older than me, He's seventeen.

Yes, he tipped his hat to me. XD I feel so silly, but it means he knows I exist XD And that makes me uber happy.

I'll talk to him, obviousy not about dating or anything, but I definately want to know him better.

It's okay, not all boys with the name 'James' are alike X3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm
i spoke to him onFaceBook.
He's very funny ^-^

And I made an utter fool of myself.  

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:42 am
First of all:: aww, cute~

Well, I liked a guy for three years, since grade nine. We barely ever spoke, usually only if class situations or clubs and such demanded it, you couldn't even call us friends, he generally ignored my existence, and I think now that I was just clinging to the crush because I was desperate. (not applying any of this to you! This is just what happened to me. xD) Then last summer, stuff started changing in my life, and I thought about him less and less, and when I did, it was more forced and force-of-habit than anything. But when we got back to school, seeing him again was just like, BAM. Face into a brick wall. I struggled for a bit, but realized that I don't like him like that anymore, and that just perpetuating this thing I don't truly feel anymore isn't doing me any good, and that I deserve better. (Deserve a truly good guy who treats me like gold [better yet who constantly acknowledges my existence, lol] and that I have really great chemistry with. I just need to ahh... finalize things...with him...? XD I think he likes me, too, but I don't know.) And once I kind of acknowledged that, that it was over and that I was sick of holding out for this guy I don't even care about that much anymore, it got way easier. I feel much better now, and I've moved on :3

So... to make an excruciatingly long, dumb story short, you just kind of have to wait for it to go away. There's no easy way besides distractions (I worked all summer, family commitments and drama and loss and stuff, etc.) to help it along.

(btw... XD Was it a cool hat? I imagined like, a top hat. He earns major points if it was something like that. XP)

On an only slightly-related note... my old crush, all it took for me was to just catch his eye and catch him (I always assumed) looking at me, for me to completely melt into a useless pool of girl. Now, with my current crush, I melt significantly less, only when we touch (and okay... so we touch a lot. XP), but just being around him is like... flying, or something else cliche like that. XDDDD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Yes. It's a top hat. x3

I'm glad I'm not the only one xD
I'm not complaining about fawning over James in secret X3

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

0ptimistic Pessimism

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 pm
A top hat?!
You, my friend, are a very lucky girl.
XD
Okaaay, forget I said that.

Yeah, I know, not all guys with the name James are alike. I was just sayin. Lol.

@Vivi- Hey! What are you doing here? stare Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:50 pm
Distractions are the best ways to get over old crushes, and a lot of people say to get over one crush completeley is to find another 1  

AliceCullen1515

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:06 pm

I know, I love guys in suits and top hats etc.

His hair is orange, he has lip piercings, dresses formally everyday, white gloves, a cane and everything.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 pm
Okay, I'm officially jealous. XD!
You have fine taste, my darling.
(OH GOD, AND a lip piercing?! That's so rad D: I wish I knew someone like that!)

@BBQ (lol, I read your profile. XD!):: I don't know. xD I was trying to provide some advice~ XP

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Alice - Yeah, which isexactly why I got over the first guy I liked.

Vindicated -- I know. I'm absolutely smitten. SNAKEBITES!! X3 heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 pm
Find another guy that's better than him (:
That's what I did when I really liked this guy and he had a girlfriend. I found my current boyfriend through some retard I used to hang around >.< No clue how they used to be friends.. Guess I'm lucky they were with each other the day we met. (:

ThePsychoBitch

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:30 pm
Seems like you really only like him because of physical attraction. A small smile then sets you off. I've been in a similar position xD there's this adorable guy that I swear was always looking at me last year and I developed a small physical attraction-based crush on him. I'd melt everytime I saw him. He was my friend's ex and I was too shy so I couldn't give him a flirty smile. It's weird cuz if I see him in the halls now I'm like 'Oh, there's scruffy!' (my friend that knew came up with the nickname based on that small 'douche-bag beard' he has haha) lol yes I still think about how much I'd like to know him. So what do you do? You try and meet other dudes. You go out with friends, you try to get your mind off of him. Whenever you think of him, just remind yourself that he's not yours and you don't know him. No matter how handsome he is, you don't really KNOW him that well, and you should try and meet someone else worth your time. If you REALLY wanna get to know him, then I say just say hi on facebook. See how he responds. If he seems like he thinks it's weird, just say "oh, sorry, wrong chat window" and make a joke out of it. Then just give him a smile in the halls. Doesn't have to be flirty, just a smile. Good luck on whatever you decide smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Yeah.
I feel kinda bad that it's only physical.
I do want to get to know him better. We dress somewhat alike, so maybe it could be a conversation starter.
I hope we can be friends.

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:59 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain

Yeah.
I feel kinda bad that it's only physical.
I do want to get to know him better. We dress somewhat alike, so maybe it could be a conversation starter.
I hope we can be friends.

It's ok. It happens... just say casually, "hey I like your hat" or something if you're ever in the same situation. Just give him a small compiment.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff