Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Well in this story the fruits basket gang knows the Naruto gang cause they are a show in there world, my main charater is a ninja & is from Naruto she somehows manges to get Naruto's, Lee's, Shikamaru's, Kiba's, & Garra's team to there world, another thing is that it's the shippuden ones^^ which means they can be in the school as students, oh & Orochimru which they were fighting at the time!

Fruits basket, Naruto, or Origenal.....mainly need the fruits, & Naruto please I will play two, the rest of you can play two the max six & make the colors different please! So we know who's who thank you pg-13 pm crazy stuff like.......well you get the idea, ok other then that have fun^^
Oh, you can post your own Profiles ok? Like I said have fun ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:36 pm
Name:Sara
Bio:She was wondering the streets because that day she got lost on her way home when she first saw Naruto getting picked on she stood up for him, & they became buds ever since, years later when they are fighting Orochimaru she some how got a protal to open up, now they are in a new world.
Pic:User Image

Gaian Name:Sephs Vamp Girl
Name:Naruto
Bio:Has a demon fox sealed in his body from birth he was shunned by others until he met Sara, she is like a sister to him, they ended up on the same team, Later on they find themselves facing Orochimaru again & somehow are in another world they don't know what to expect.

Name:Shigure
Bio:Is the dog zodiac in the soma family he is slightly a pirv. he can be nice or devious he is curious what is going on in his house at the moment.

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:17 pm
Name: Kanatta Kishimaku
Bio: Kanatta is somewhat like Naruto. Having a demon inside her and being shunned by others, but her whole clan was killed. She is the last surviving member of the Kishimaku clan. One day while on a mission she ran into Naruto and his teammates. She helped them with their mission and then they became friends. Now Kanatta somehow got into another world along with Naruto and Sara.
User Image(Kanatta is the one that doesn't have the cat ears)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:27 pm
(After we get a few Fruits basket charaters then we can post ^^)  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:29 pm
( ok ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 pm
Gaian Name: Rin128563
Name: Kisa Shoma
Bio: Kisa a shy gril is one of the cursed family members of the Shoma's. She enjoys being with her other cursed family members and only enjoys turning into a tiger now and then. She looks a bit older then 14 ((she looks to young for me lol)). Kisa was the first to run into the naruto gang.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaia Name: Rin128563
Name: Hiro Shoma
Bio Hiro is a some what snobby kid who get easily irritated. He is very protective over Kisa and trys to do his best to help her out.
Pic: User Image  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:39 pm
(Ok ^_^ now all we need is Yuki, Kyo....& Torhu then we'll get started)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:49 pm
Gaian Name: Rin128563
Name: Kyo Shoma
Bio: Kyo is depicted as an orange-haired young man who is short-tempered and charismatic, if initially awkward around people. He is also fiercely competitive, and can be easily manipulated into doing things he does not want to by turning it into a competition—especially against Yuki. As the cat, Kyo hates Yuki, the current rat of the zodiac, whom he sees as never having to work hard at anything, and has dedicated his life to defeating him. When Kyo was young, his mother died in an accident rumored to be suicide over her son's curse, and after his father rejected him, Kyo was taken in by Kazuma Sohma. The two love each other as father and son,[84] but Kazuma insists he continue to live with Shigure because he believes Tohru is helping him open up. Aside from his foster father, however, Kyo pushes away the people who want to help him, because he is ashamed of the true form of his zodiac anime—a grotesque, foul-smelling, monster—which he turns into when his bone juzu bead bracelet is removed.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:33 pm
( I'm so ready to start, but Kanatta isn't on.....but we can post alittle not alot so she can be in^^ Oh, yeah you can if you want post in first person if you want)
I landed on top of Sara, & Kanatta "Oww, where the heck are we?!" I then feel someone move, I looked down to see Sara & Kanatta "Oops! Sorry, Ehehehe here let me get up" I got off of them & see a girl looking at us weird, "Uh, can I help you?"
After Naruto got off of us I helped Kanatta up as well I then look where Naruto is looking to see a girl staring at us, "Uh, hi?" I say looking at her then Naruto confused. I then look around to find that Sasuke & Sakura, Lee, TenTen, Neji, Garra, Temari, Kankuro, Shikamaru, Ino, & Choji are missing, "Uh, Naruto were missing alot of people..." I inform him.
I heared this from Sara I looked around then gocked, "What the heck!? Where is everyone?! it's only us?!" I did this * crying *
I patted Naruto on the back then looked at the girl, "I'm Sara, this is Naruto, and that's Kanatta....since your here can you help us please" I say while one of my ears twich.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:45 pm
Kisa stood there shocked to see the Naruto gang. She didn't know that they actually existed. What the heck was going on? "Um...sure i can help you," was all Kisa was able to mutter out.

Kyo walked around the house looking for Yuri. He wanted to get in a fight with him for some reason. When he walked around the corner he crashed into Torhu....then poof! He became a cat. "Ah damnit!" He yelled and struggled out from under Torhu.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 pm
I smiled at her, "Thank you, oh, yes what's your name sweetie?' I then look at Naruto, "Hopefully we can find the others I'm sure they fell in with us!"
I nodded back at her then look at the girl, "Uh, why are you lookin' at me like that?" I then put on a confused look * confused *
I giggled, "Because there's a ghost behind you!" I couldn't help it I had to say it.
A shiver went down my spine I then hid behind Sara, "A gh-gh-ghost!" I then look around finding no ghost, "Hey, that was mean! Sara-san!" I say pouting.
I laughed then hugged him, "Sorry Naruto-kun it was for a funny, I apolgize" I then look back at her.
I grinned at her, "I foregive you Sara-san! but now we have to find out where we are!"
I nodded in agreement. "Please, can you show us around?" I ask the girl also.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:12 pm
((i haven't read Fruits Basket in awhile so i don't remember where they live... sweatdrop ))

Kisa again nodded and told the group to follow her. 'Hmmm...maybe im dreaming...' she thought to herself. She then turned to the girl that they called Sara, "My name is Kisa Shoma."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:27 pm
(LOL you can take them to Shigure's house which is in a wooded place ^_^)
I smiled at her & got Kanatta & Naruto to follow her.
I looked at where we were headed it was some type of woods I got confused, "Huh? Where are we goin'?" I then looked at the girl for an anwser.
"Paitince Naruto-kun we'll get there" I tell him as we followed her, "Oh, and Kisa is a nice name^^"
"Yeah, yeah I just hope they have ramen I'm starvin'!" as I say this my tummy growled at me. 'Must get food' I thought while sighing
"Naruto, you silly thing!" I laughed as I patted him on the back. "I get you some food ^^"
I purked up some when she said this, 'Well at least Sara-san, and Kanatta-san are nice to me' I then grinned at her. "Thanks Sara-san!"
I giggled at his energicness(new word LOL) as we followed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:12 pm
(sorry that i havent been on lately ^^')

I laughed at Naruto for wanting ramen while following the girl named kisa with the others. " Naruto you always want ramen. No matter what."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:01 pm
(That's ok ^_^ we waited for ya!)
I smiled at Kanatta, "You know Naruto you need more veritiy then just ramen" while easily keeping up with the girl.
"Yeah, yeah I know Sara-san I know, I'll try somethin' else later." I told her waving it off wondering when we were going to get to this place.
I put my hands behind my head as I walked in between the girl & Kanatta. Smiling lightly at Naruto mood, sure he can get alittle grouchy & comlainy but the way Sakura handles it I don't approve of, I was kind of glad that we got seperated.
I looked at the back of Sara's head & smiled at her she was understanding Sakura, not so much, but I still liked her.....anyway we kept following the girl.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff