Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Sophieee_1993

4,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:52 pm
this is my first and so far only RP thread!
im hoping it becomes as susccessful as some of the others i have seen
please feel free to write anything you wish!

THREAD IS OPEN AND ACCEPTING NEW PEOPLE~!
Characters Needed:
A lot more fantasy characters/ humans. - But i would still like it to sort of be the sort of story that poeple could think, "wow this could actually happen in really life!" soo alot of real life references still

also, I am up for other titles of the story seeing as mine is sort of corny, (it was the only thing i could think of at the time sorry)

Rules:
1. PLease follow all Menewsha posting rules.
2. Please PM before joining (unnessesary if already in lol)
3. Character skeletons are optional and are not mandaory but you may do one if you choose to (a templae will be provided below).
4. Semi-Lit to Lit
5. Make the posts as long as you like, But still with-in reason.
6. Remember - What I say goes.
7. I will change the rules when I see fit.
8. Fantasy/Real Life story line - GO NUTS!
9. And above all, HAVE FUN!!!

Character Skeleton.
Please PM me the skeleton with the title of the RP

Name
(whether they are Human, Faerie or Other. Please specify)Height (optional)
Weight (optional)
Description (small discription plus Picture is optional)
Personality
Bio (a little background story on the character to put in the biggining post)
Other (extra infomation, E.G: if they are part of something or if they have any special 'gifts')  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:06 pm
And so the Story Starts.......

A lone bee buzzed around Kira's head and she lazily swatted it away with her hand. It flew away and zigzagged it’s way around the sunflowers that were towering over her like bright yellow giants. Slowly opening her eyes, light quickly washed into them and she flinched against the bright colours. Sitting up and crossing her legs underneath herself she warily looked over her shoulder towards the little brown house on the hill that was once her home. She was amazed that such a beautiful and peaceful place could have such an angry and sad past.
Standing up she turned towards it and started to make her way through the flowers and towards the house. It took her half an hour to manage to get to the front door. Looking around herself she found that she was standing on the front veranda where her mother used to sit Kira on her lap and at night they would watch the fireflies come out to play and dance around their house. She could still see the chair she sat on. It was a brown rocking chair, now covered in dust. She looked over to the door and stared at the rusty, old bronze doorknob.
Holding her breath she firmly clasped the doorknob and turned. It was locked, it didn’t even budge an inch. Letting her frustration get the better of her she punched the door and it banged open against the wall in a cloud of dust.  

_Sophieee_1993

4,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mellolovematt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 pm
Mello couldn't believe his eyes as he walked in the dark his eyes used to it cause of his hide out. He was well aware of the secrets of the house he never thought anyone lived there though. He cursed his luck this was gonna be the next place to use as hide out now his gang would be out in the open unless he could persuade that girl/woman to let them in. He figured he could if he wanted to. After all, he was a male and all females craved companionship. it was in the DNA.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games