Submit

I HAVE A THING FOR RED HEADS. D8
  orly?
  wtf?
  Good for you.
View Results

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:54 pm
So, I like this guy, Josh. He's really funny, and I've posted a topic about this before [He doesn't like me...does he?], and like, we've become closer friends, but he's SO confusing. I can't figure out if he likes me or not.

Examples
Today, I got a pen that looks like a needle, and I put it to his neck and pressed against it. He acted like he was going to pass out, then stopped. I said "Aww! I wanted to have my way with you!" So he goes "I want to be awake for that!" and then he talked about me sexing him up in a church [long story..>.>]
The other day, he was saying "My life SUCKS." But in a happy tone, with a huge smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and hugged him. Most of the hugs I get are half-assed. He hugged me for 30+ and THEN picked me up a little. I screamed bloody murder because I'm FAT and no one has ever picked me up.
We constantly flirt with each other.
He gropes me. Constantly. D8 The only other person who gropes me is Melissa, and I've known her since I was five, so it's a hand shake. I mean, he doesn't grope me because he wants in my pants [I think?], but I grope him, plus everyone else I know, all the time. He's just the only one who gropes me back.

But~
He has a boyfriend in Georgia [he's bi], but it's not a very serious relationship I don't think.
He sexted this really gross, slutty girl named Beth who already has a boyfriend. But, in his defense, he didn't start it, and he didn't want to do it. Beth started it, and he didn't know what else to do. Plus he's a boy.

I really don't know if he likes me, or if that's just his personality. I asked my friend to ask him if he had a crush on me [because she's totally nosy anyway], but she forgot. -rolls eyes-
So, do you think he likes me? Or just sees me as a friend?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:12 pm
He just seems like a flirty person to me. Maybe you should wait a little longer and see what happens. Maybe observe the way he acts around others. Maybe his flirty-ness is just his way of being friendly. Though, I think you should also ask your friend again if she would ask him if he likes you. It's still possible that he does.  

Rei Uchikino

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:42 pm
Rei Uchikino
He just seems like a flirty person to me. Maybe you should wait a little longer and see what happens. Maybe observe the way he acts around others. Maybe his flirty-ness is just his way of being friendly. Though, I think you should also ask your friend again if she would ask him if he likes you. It's still possible that he does.

The thing is, I doubt that he's flirty. He can actually be semi-shy. I'm not that pretty [I'm much prettier than I used to be, but I'm not like, someone high school boys want to date or anything], so I don't see why he would flirt with ME, but he denied the chance of touching my friend's boobs, when she's GORGEOUS.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:14 pm
Momo The Strange
Rei Uchikino

The thing is, I doubt that he's flirty. He can actually be semi-shy. I'm not that pretty [I'm much prettier than I used to be, but I'm not like, someone high school boys want to date or anything], so I don't see why he would flirt with ME, but he denied the chance of touching my friend's boobs, when she's GORGEOUS.

Hmm, perhaps he does like you then. By the way he acts around you, I certainly think that it's very likely.  

Rei Uchikino

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:44 am
Ask if he wants to go out with you. Its the only way to know for sure. I'm guessing he likes you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:00 pm
Momo The Strange
So, I like this guy, Josh. He's really funny, and I've posted a topic about this before [He doesn't like me...does he?], and like, we've become closer friends, but he's SO confusing. I can't figure out if he likes me or not.

Examples
Today, I got a pen that looks like a needle, and I put it to his neck and pressed against it. He acted like he was going to pass out, then stopped. I said "Aww! I wanted to have my way with you!" So he goes "I want to be awake for that!" and then he talked about me sexing him up in a church [long story..>.>]
The other day, he was saying "My life SUCKS." But in a happy tone, with a huge smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and hugged him. Most of the hugs I get are half-assed. He hugged me for 30+ and THEN picked me up a little. I screamed bloody murder because I'm FAT and no one has ever picked me up.
We constantly flirt with each other.
He gropes me. Constantly. D8 The only other person who gropes me is Melissa, and I've known her since I was five, so it's a hand shake. I mean, he doesn't grope me because he wants in my pants [I think?], but I grope him, plus everyone else I know, all the time. He's just the only one who gropes me back.

But~
He has a boyfriend in Georgia [he's bi], but it's not a very serious relationship I don't think.
He sexted this really gross, slutty girl named Beth who already has a boyfriend. But, in his defense, he didn't start it, and he didn't want to do it. Beth started it, and he didn't know what else to do. Plus he's a boy.

I really don't know if he likes me, or if that's just his personality. I asked my friend to ask him if he had a crush on me [because she's totally nosy anyway], but she forgot. -rolls eyes-
So, do you think he likes me? Or just sees me as a friend?

HE SO LIKES YOU!! smile how can you doubt that!! smile
just be stright foward with him i know its scary but try!! good luck  

Hot iloveedwardcullen

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas