Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
What is this you call a family? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

merbaby96

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:55 pm
"hello?" i call as i wonder into the den as my lycan form. "is any one here?" i ask morely talking to myself than to any one. i didnt really expect and answer. the den looks like it has been abandoned for years.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:21 pm
I begin walking back to the Healer's den carrying a surplus of herbs and hear a sound.
More like a call.
I carefully leap over some rocks and towards the sound.

I see a wolf barking at a den. I try suppressing a laugh so I blurt out, "Hi there. Are you lost?"  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

merbaby96

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 pm
startled by the answer, i didnt kno wether to lie and say no or tell the truth and say yes. i lied. "no, i am....simply exploring this fine cave...alone...by myself...so uh hello, my name is kierra. and where are you calling from? i cannot see you" peers into the darkness with great curiousity  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:47 pm
I jumped out from the bush. I slightly giggled and said,"Sorry for hiding. I'm Charcoalpaw. I'm training to heal my Clan!"
I looked at the den. "Ya know, I've never really seen this den here," I said. "I guess this den hasn't been used in a long time." I cocked my head to the side. "Are you sure you are just exploring this den? I don't think anyone would want to look inside this old den..."  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

merbaby96

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:08 pm
"well, no i lied, im actually kinda of lost." gives a nervous laugh... "so how did you wonder upon this den?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:45 am
"Heheh. I had the little feelin' you were lost," I said grinning. "Well, I just was picking up some healing herbs in the bushes when I heard you. I like poking my nose into almost anything so I couldn't help but come see!"
"Well anyway, I better be going. I'm gettin' a lil' hungry and need to finish Healer errands."  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

merbaby96

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:09 pm
"well uh, could I, maybe..." my voice trails off so you could barely hear what i had to ask you, "come with you?" backs away a little, not of fear, but out of embarassment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:00 pm
jest only a week old, silverpup wanders out of the nursary to go look for someone to play with... then hearing charcoalpaw silverpup rushes and without noticine bumps into the new commer> " i i am so sorry i never saw u...." embaraced silverpup backs up and bumps into charcoalpaw " there u r i wanna come explore plz i wanna go into the world i am bored in the nursary plllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz charcoalpaw plzzzzzzzzzzz!"

User Image  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

merbaby96

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 pm
totally ignoring charcoalpaw i look at the new little pup, "awww, hello there! whats your name? mine is kierra! aww you are so cute"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:41 am
staring up at kierra, silverpup's eyes grew big with curiosity at the new comer " hi i am silverpup wanna play plz? i am bord and charcoalpaw here looks buisy and i am bord "

User Image  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

merbaby96

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:29 pm
looks adoringlat silverpup. "I would love to play with you sweetie! What do you want me to play?" kierra ask, remembering what little memory she had of her little brother that she used to have. she couldnt remember what happened to him, just that she had one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:44 pm
"Oh hey Silverpup! It's been a while!" I began. "I'm sorry, but I was just on my way to have some fresh-kill. Also, I need to deliver these healing herbs to my mentor, Flameclaw. I won't be able to supervise you."

I looked around Silverpup and gasped dropping my herbs. "Silverpup! You have no one with you!" I scolded. "You aren't supposed to come just wandering around the forest without a warrior! And you know-"

I stopped myself. I sighed and said, "Well, your not that old enough to know the rules anyway so I shouldn't break out my anger on you. I'm sorry. Just make sure you have a warrior with you!"

I looked at Kierra. "Can you take care of Silverpup for me?" I asked. "I have Healer stuff to do. Your part of RainClan, right?"  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

merbaby96

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:19 pm
i looked down solemly... "i would love to watch silverpup, but unforunately i am not apart of the rainclan. I am a loner and i have little memory of my family." I pawed the ground....nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am
oh well come we can see if rosestar will accept you into the clan and then u can play with me come" rushing back into the clearing i noticed flameclaw, he look weeker and un well. so i rushed back to charcoalpaw" come quik i think flameclaw looks worse then befor! "then running to flame claw i loked at him carefully. don't worry help is comming, i thought to myself  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

merbaby96

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:06 pm
looking kinda of scared and nervous... "uh, i could help" follows silverpup