Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
AHHH BOYS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ameyXD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:21 pm
wow boys are such problems like right now i had this relationship with this guy and it worked out fine but then it all turned bad we were arguing constantly so we broke up and now he asked me out again and i still have a lot of feelings for him its really confusing???  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:08 pm
awe. im sorry. something like that just recently happened to me but it was a little different. like, with me, we went out i broke up wtih him cuz i had trust issues and then we still liked each other and so he asked me out again while we were slow dancing and i said yes and then totally regretted it so i broke up with him again today actually...but yeah. it worked out for me. but if you still have strong feelings then say yes, girl! if but if you're having doubts then maybe you should definitely think about it. hope i helped=]  

guess beaniewatson

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:15 pm
Relationships aren't always going to be all sunshine and lolipops. You're not going to be happy all of the time. You're going to argue sometimes. You shouldn't break up because of it. I say give him another chance.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games