Submit

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:42 pm
Soo... I like a guy! Surprise, surprise. And by now he knows I like him. Whenever me and him and our friends hang out, they always make jokes about how I like him. For example.

My friends who are a couple are making out, and I accidentally walk in on them, and then walk back out to where my friends are sitting, watching Viva La Bam.

"That's not nice! What if you and [guy I like] were making out, and someone walked in on you?" [my friend says]
"Well I don't like him, so..." [I deny it]
"Oh, well I didn't know who you liked. -looks over to guy I like- besides [guy I like]" [[hysterical laughter from group]] and things like that.

And this guy is so amazing, and so smooth, and very good looking. We have so much in common. But he refuses to show that he might like me in any way, good friend or more. He seems to be somewhat friendly, but awkward around me, and mostly ignores the group's jokes about us. He himself likes to mock me about it though. And he likes to say things like, 'You know you want me,' and such. I'm just so confused as to whether I should think he might like me, or whether he just likes to laugh about it, and give me a shot as a friend, or whether I'm just losing all together, to a force I cannot name. Whichever it is, I'm still miserable when I see him, but happy at the same time. I'm just so confused at my own feelings, so sorry if this is long and confusing to you also. I just needed to rant, I guess. DX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm
He's not being very sensitive by teasing you about liking him. But I reckon it means one of two things:
1) He's genuinely a jerk and just wants to make you uncomfortable or
2) He likes you back and that's the reason why he keeps bringing it up. If he was really uncomfortable about the whole thing, he wouldn't want to talk about it.
(I'm sure you can tell the difference between these)

Even though it must be embarrassing for you for everyone to be talking about your interest in this boy, it does give you some openings to casually talk about it. For starters, if you like him and want him to like you, then why the hell are you telling him you don't? Guys get nervous too, and maybe he is trying to gauge your interest the same way you're trying to gauge his.

Next time he makes some playful throw away comment, try flirting a little. You've got a bit of a safety net since it's a playful teasing kind of situation instead of full on dead serious. So if he says something like "You know you want me", reply with something like "Can you blame me, a good looking boy like you?" (Or maybe something not quite that cheesy lol, but you get the idea.)

Anyway, I hope that helped somehow.

LyricalSoul93

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:03 pm
Gee wiz. Thank you, you did. =D
And about the whole denying I like him, it was because when everyone was in the room like that, I didn't want to accept it in front of them, and start a whole commotion in the room.

And thanks for the advice, I'll try it. <33  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:17 pm
You're welcome, and good luck with it all =)

LyricalSoul93

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff