Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
Hum..wouldn't it be weird if..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x - - Dying Inside

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:35 am
Hum..Wouldn't it be weird if Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner did get married because if so,there would be like Taylor Lautner and Mrs. Taylor Lautner mean it would get kind of confusing wouldn't it? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 pm
yesh eek  

rainbowchaser08

missitalianhottie

9,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:29 pm
no it would be dumb i hate taylor swift i am glad taylor launter broke up with her she doesent deserve him he deserves better so no i think it would be stupid  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:09 pm
i agree w/ i_renesmeecutie. taylor s is a cow w/ blonde hair. (like in one of the previous forums we've posted in) taylor l is like all over my room and my computer. the only reason i can STAND taylor s is because her music is good. but other than that, she's dead to me. anyone else agree?  

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

II_Immortal Sacrifice_II

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:23 pm
belletbien2
Hum..Wouldn't it be weird if Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner did get married because if so,there would be like Taylor Lautner and Mrs. Taylor Lautner mean it would get kind of confusing wouldn't it? heart

lolz ^.^ that would be freaky. xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:43 am
lexisexxi
i agree w/ i_renesmeecutie. taylor s is a cow w/ blonde hair. (like in one of the previous forums we've posted in) taylor l is like all over my room and my computer. the only reason i can STAND taylor s is because her music is good. but other than that, she's dead to me. anyone else agree?

yes i agree i admit her music is good but like you said other than that she is dead to me too  

missitalianhottie

9,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100

purple_heart_8

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:57 pm
lol i was thinking about that too and it would be really weird eek  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:28 pm
it would b weird but at the same time pretty cool biggrin  

vproductionsgal3474

IVIrs Gaga

4,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:06 pm
Sense that would be an issue, if they did get married, people just might call them by their name before they got married. Therefore, it wouldn't be as confusing. So, Taylor Swift stays the same and Taylor Launter would stay the same, if they had gotten married. But they both have a celeb name for when they were together. So it's all good. (:  
Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games