Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// Legend Of The Twilight Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsychadelicPanties

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:27 pm
Hello, Fellow .Hackers. This Roleplay session is all based on .Hack// Legend of the twilight. Now, Don't go rushing and comming in being all "OOH OOH I WANNT TO BE ____" There are applications, Of course. Thats below me. But first, To inform. I am Elk. So, he is already taken. All spots are open, and all spots will be assigned by how good your application is. Fill it out wrong and you will not be accepted, and you will have to fill it out again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:31 pm
I want your applications to look like this:

Character name
Reason:
Real Age:
Real Name and Real Character name (if known)
Knowledge on Character (if new character just inform me about it)

(PM ME with the application, i will message you back. LETS GET THIS THING STARTED :3)  

PsychadelicPanties

Shirtless Fatcat

PsychadelicPanties

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:36 pm
RULES

Unfortunately, I'm going to have rules. Granted, the guild most likely has all of these covered, but I want to make sure you follow these too.

✖Follow Gaia T.O.S.✖
That means no cybering, and the content of posts should be within PG-13 range. Although this will be a mature RP so I trust you will all know what is appropriate and inappropriate for your posts.
✖Creativity✖
This RP will be semi-lit/lit (meaning no ** for actions, thoughts must be distinctive, and speaking with %u201C..%u201D) and I will be expecting your posts to be creative. Colors, pictures, format, etc%u2026 Pretty it must be! The size limit will be around two to three paragraphs. I can handle one paragraph too, but if your post is three lines, I will want you to edit and add more.
✖Violence✖
We know we will have it, so let%u2019s set a few rules. If you plan on fighting anyone, please be aware of the fact that they CAN block your hits and there might be other factors to take into account. Meaning, physical pain may not pain them. You must have the O.K. by the character%u2019s creator to kill them. If no O.K. then no killing. No one is super powerful, you can't do everything. Sorry. NO GODMODDING, NO AUTOHITS. But you should all already know that.
✖Chatter✖
OOC Chatter is allowed, I do not mind some OOC chat in the main thread, but please, PLEASE keep it only to letting someone know you are leaving or you want them to edit if they need to. I don't mind you getting to know the other Rp'ers, but there are threads for this!
Have fun with this RP!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:37 pm
Elk walks in shyly, looking around at the empty server, wishing anyone would approach him.  

PsychadelicPanties

Shirtless Fatcat

the crescent goddess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:28 pm
character name:kanji
reason:because i dont like stealing ideas
real age:15
knowledge on character sad new)she is a twin blade that first logged into the world around 6 months ago,she is a level 99 and her equipment consists of the highest equipment. she has no party members because the way she looks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:42 pm
Elk looks at kanji shyly, walking up to her "H..Hi.."  

PsychadelicPanties

Shirtless Fatcat

the crescent goddess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:53 pm
"hmm hi little one "are you a newbie?"she asked kindly"wait before you take offense i just want to let you know:its okay im lv 99 but i have no member addresses,so if you want ill give you mine,its 994-2200-3476"she said in a panic"if you dont whant it you dont have to take it; sorry!" she also said with panic  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:11 pm
Big sweat drops appear on Elk, He backs away and looks down, too shy to speak, overwhelmed by the data.  

PsychadelicPanties

Shirtless Fatcat

deathwalker 9000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:12 pm
Character name: Deathwalker

Reason: i am a pro at RP's and i joined another .hack RP forum this is the link >User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character's controller's name:Hunter Kiergra

Knowledge on Character: this character is a heavy blade wielder and carries a smaller blade for quicker assaults on monster but the smaller blade is a part of his PK past that is needed to be forgotten.

Photo: (felt like posting it)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:32 pm
(nice! i like it! approved!)
Elk walks up to Death Walker "h..hi!"  

PsychadelicPanties

Shirtless Fatcat

PsychadelicPanties

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 pm
((Just a note, i am a girl .-.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:40 pm
deathwalker 9000
Character name: Deathwalker

Reason: i am a pro at RP's and i joined another .hack RP forum this is the link >User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character's controller's name:Hunter Kiergra

Knowledge on Character: this character is a heavy blade wielder and carries a smaller blade for quicker assaults on monster but the smaller blade is a part of his PK past that is needed to be forgotten.

Photo: (felt like posting it)
User Image

(you do know this is r1 right)  

the crescent goddess

the crescent goddess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 pm
kanji walked up to the heavy blade"so your name is death walker huh? i heard you were a famous pk way back"she said flipping her swords  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:54 pm
Elk stays back, watching the woman unsheeth her weapons.  

PsychadelicPanties

Shirtless Fatcat

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas