Reply Debating
Ravenclaws Holcrux

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gurl3344

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:36 pm
Ravenclaws holcrux, the Mirror of erised.

it has clawed feet at the bottom (raven)
also its a clever idea, to have your depest diseres in a mirror. who knows Voldie may have been in it the whole time. He may have made it when he went bact to school to try and get the job.

and Rowling has given us clues

she said Ravenclaw woud have its day.
Also in an interview when the two way mirror was introduced into the conversation she said that That particular mirror wassent that important. what mirror was she refering to then. Also it would support the idea that we have seen a holcrux in each book (Rowling said careful readers of all the books would be able to fin the holcruxes in them)

1st-year- the Mirror of erised
2nd-year- Diary
3rd-year- ?the cup mabye?
4th-year- naigi the snake
5th- The locket
6th- The ring
&th- Voldie himslef  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:55 pm
The two way mirror wasn't the mirror of erised. It was the mirror that Sirius gave Harry to contact him at any time, but Harry was in too much of a panic to even think about it. I personally think it's a hat of some sort, but not the sorting hat. Some reason or another, I don't think we have seen it yet as we have already seen Slytherin's horcrux in a previous book.  

AugustWolf

JewelWoods

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:48 pm
Horcrux...with out an "L"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:23 am
JewelWoods
Horcrux...with out an "L"

yea, was just about to mention that... at first i thought it was an overlooked typo... but then i saw it waas like that on all the boards you made...  

KarenA3391

KarenA3391

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:25 am
AugustWolf
The two way mirror wasn't the mirror of erised. It was the mirror that Sirius gave Harry to contact him at any time, but Harry was in too much of a panic to even think about it. I personally think it's a hat of some sort, but not the sorting hat. Some reason or another, I don't think we have seen it yet as we have already seen Slytherin's horcrux in a previous book.

She wasn't saying the two way mirror was the mirror of Erised... she actually said the opposite... She simply stated that when J.K. Rowling was asked about the 2 way mirror from Sirius, she said that particular mirror wasn't important, implying that some mirror was.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:27 am
Also, it Nagini, not naigi  

KarenA3391

DeeDee06

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:53 pm
If the Mirror of Erised is a horcrux, would Voldemort not have been able to tell Quirrel how to use it in PS?

Hmmm ... a thought just came to me ... Voldemort did tell Quirrel to "use the boy" to find the philosopher's stone ... maybe he does know more about the mirror that he was letting on.

Wow, I think I just answered my own question! lol  
Debating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff