Submit

Don't cha just love kidnergarden?
  Why wouldn't I?!
  No why would I want to be a kid again?
  Poll whore.
View Results

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:29 am
Well I have a best guy friend. We're really close, I can tell him anything and he can tell me anything. I'm also one of his brothers friends as well.

So one day me and his brother was talking and his brother tells me that my best bud likes me. One I don't even know why he told me, or why he would like me for that matter. I don't really know if it's true. I hope it's not because I'm not ready for a relationship for one, and for two I want things to stay the same, but yet I don't want to hurt his feelings.

He recently broke up with his girlfriend because of me, but it was a good thing. She was a total slut, and cheated on him so he feels like he can trust me. I just hate my overly niceness.

~Help please  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:34 am
Just wait it out, if he doesn't say or do anything to say that he likes you then just go on as usual.

No need to create drama where there isn't.

But, if he does confess just tell him what you told us. Tell him you don't want a relationship because you don't feel ready, and that you like where you two are at right now. If he's your friend he'll understand.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:39 am
That sounds like a good idea. So far I've just been avoiding him. xD I think I'll go with your plan Hester. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:18 pm
Wishing for things to stay the same is one of the most futile activities in human awareness. Things change. Things change between people, things change in situations, things change in ourselves. It has been used to death, but the quote "the only constant is change" does hold truth. Nor will things ever "go back to the way they were." Don't even try to stop change. Fling yourself willingly into the unknown and embrace the adventure!

Which does not mean that you need to have a relationship when you are not ready for one.

I agree with Hester Peche. He might never get around to telling you any of this. His brother may have misunderstood. There's no use worrying about the problem that is still on the horizon and might take one of a dozen exits before it gets to you. I'm sure you have enough going on in your life without worrying about this, too.

Leave it alone. Let him make the first move if and when he's ready.  

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:02 am
Don't avoid a good friend because of a rumor your brother told you! Brothers are usually wrong about these things anyway. Focus on your friendship and try not to think about it too much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 am
I actually disliked kindergarten. No matter how nice i was I was always the one who didnt fit in with the 'group' (aka, popular kids. Yes, there are even popular kids in elementary school) so I was left out a lot. It was like that in all through elementary school so I just made my own circle of close guy friends. I like HS, but I do miss elementary school. I see people in the halls now that I used to be like a sister to and I'm thinking 'do they even remember who i am?" There's this one kid who i was like best friends with in 5th grade, didnt really see him in middle school at all, same with highschool for awhile, but then we met up again and GOD HE CHANGED. He's soooo hot now but his personality is still there and we got along really well. We were flirting a little, exchanged numbers, etc... then he started going out with another girl xD Thing are easy in elementary. Never afterwards.

But, c'est la vie, you know? You can't avoid it, you just ahve to deal with it. It's part of life- see these things as things that will make you stronger. One day this drama wont matter and you'll look back on it and be like 'oh. that was annoying'. So don't worry, it will all work out in the end. Life just works that way. No matter what happens, it will always work out eventually.

edit: I've been in a really similar situation before, my ex and I were inseperable, he liked me and i liked him but by the time we decided to do something about it, the other moved on (so it was like on and off at the wrong times). he's currently going out with this slut-whore and shes making him suicidal and I'm trying to help him and... gaaaah........ but dont worry that will NOT happen with your guy. some ******** up things happened over the summer. Honestly, I think you should just ask him he feels. if he seems awkward, change the topic. pretend it never happened.  

The_Brightest_Moon

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff