Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Some questions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:00 pm
Guild's getting quiet again.

What happened to that new years event anyway? Spiffy told me it was going to happen but it now seems like it isn't now. o_O

I would start a RP or something but I don't have any ideas for one atm, any suggestions?

In other words: bored Caterpillar is bored. XD Can we at least talk about something?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:59 pm
Hullo, dear. It seems that the new years event is on hold, so technically it's not a new years event anymore, lol. We didn't really give our masters (or, I suppose, mistresses-- madams?) of the event enough time to plan. Maybe we'll set it in March or something... Mad March is always good. (:

I'm sorry you're bored... I've been working on some ideas for RPs but finals are coming up (no, we haven't had them yet-- stupid quarter system) and I'm kind of distracted, sooo... yeah. Lame excuses but eh.

Also, I'm kind of irritated. With people, I guess... Just those people who are rude and contrary just because they can be, and try to call you out on things that aren't even valid errors in judgment or knowledge.... I'm dealing with too many of those right now... I need a hug. ):

The Night Faery
Captain

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:47 am
Ah don't worry, I wasn't complaining, just kinda wondering what was going on. Also I just worry when guilds get quiet.

I'm probably only bored because I have way too much free time at the moment.

I'd give you a hug but I'm pretty sure I live rather far away, would a internet hug suffice? *internet hug* Hope you don't have to deal with all that for long, doesn't sound great.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 am
Haha, yes, internet hug is fine. (Yay pixels!) It seems the worst of it is over.... it's just a little aggravating, is all. XP

Well, are you at all into the artist scene? The Garden of Live Flowers is pretty quiet... then again, so is the Mock Turtle's Rock, but that one's actually being changed, slowly but surely, lol. But free time can be a great thing, really-- the options are endless! XD

The Night Faery
Captain

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:10 am
Actually I do like to draw (even though I'm not that great, lmao), just I haven't uploaded anything in a while...I really should. I also like browsing other peoples artwork too. I want to find a course to improve my art even though I'm more into English, and I've got to continue with that soon. *wants to be an author* Yup. ^_^

Free time can be a good thing if you're motivated to do something. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:19 pm
____________♥Hidden ✖ Ace♦____________
Sorry. emo Marchy hasn't been on and we haven't discussed much. sweatdrop  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:31 pm
Caterpillar: Aah! Me too! (About both the "wants to be an author" and "wants to find a course to improve art" things...) That's exciting. Although I also want to be an actor, so... XP

TsukiSpiff: Don't cry! And don't worry about it, 'cause we can always host the event later on. It didn't have to be for the new year. (:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:54 pm
Yeah, I'm just finding it difficult to find the kind of course I want without having to travel far.

I suppose I could get some artwork posted here in the future, I have been drawing mainly AiW related stuff recently anyways. XD

And don't worry Spiffy, I'm sure we can get some cool RP's and events up at a later date. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm
*bows* Completely my fault... I'm sorry! I started up school again AND have been falling behind in my fanfiction updates, so I haven't been on as well. I phaiiiiiil. *dies*

I have most of the event planned out... it's just finishing the part of the discussion with teh Spiff. >__> It's totally because I'm slow though, haha! ^__^;;;

*goes off to find stuff to comment on*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:04 pm
Ah, that's okay, take your time, I understand that RL can be hectic. XD

But gotta say I'm still quite excited about this event. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:01 pm
Hai! It should be going down in March, and it's going to be all sorts of crazy! *bowbow* Sorry for the confusion, haha!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:03 pm
More stuff for March then! Burton's Movie, SyFy's Alice on DVD, Marchy's event...

XD  

Azure Caterpillar

KirstenGoodteacher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 am
Sooo be march! My bdays in march and the dvd lol XD. heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:29 pm
Has anyone seen the Alice in Wonderland with Whoopi Goldburg as the Chesire Cat?  

IvyRose-Wolf-Demon

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:34 pm
Yes, I have...got it on DVD somewhere. It was a 1999 TV movie I think. ^_^  
Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff