Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I Could Really Use Some Help On This...Please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guess beaniewatson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 pm
Uhm...Okay, long-story-short, I'm going out with one of my ex's and it's weird for me. Especially because I like another guy more than I like him, and I mean, I'm not even the type of girl to like more than one guy at a time. It's weird for me to do this. And, so lets just call my boyfriend 'A' and the other guy 'B', okay? Alright. So A was my first boyfriend. My first kiss even. And then I broke up with him because of trst issues. But then I realized what was really happening and started regretting ever even breaking up with him. So, finally, on December 18th, it was our first dance(just started middle school, only in seventh grade lol) and we ended up slow dancing and he asked me back out and everything was all cute and nice so I just said yes. Why would I do that?!? STUPID STUPID STUPID! I mean, I missed him. I realize that was all now. But at the time that I said yes to him, I had thought that I still liked him. I was wrong. I mean, sure, he's a cutie and sweetheart and all, but I just had a long time to get over him. A long time. And he really hurt me the first time. It took me three months to actually start being friends with him again(we broke up in June, June 6th to be exact). So we were finally back to be good friends again. Yay! But then this crap happened. Grr. Why do guys have to be so complicated? And I don't want to break up with him again, then I would be a total biotch. I would feel like a total biotch. And he would see me as one. You have no idea how much that would hurt me, knowing that he hated me. He was my best friend before we went out. Anyways, so now I don't know what to do. And there's another thing. Three of my friends like him. They don't even really care that I'm going out with them, I've talked to all three of them about it. well one of them is kinda upset but she doesn't expect me to break up with him or anything. And she's not even that upset, now that we've talked about it. Well anyways, and I really really really like 'B'. So much. And I just feel bad because I'm going out with 'A', not 'B'. So why do I have such strong feelings for 'B'? And none involving more than a friend with 'A'? I'm just confused DX Please help DX Oh, and here's what I want advice on haha=P Okay, so if I were to break up with 'A'(probably will), what would be an easy way to do it you think? Or do you think that I'd be able to get him to break up with me? Without being obnoxious, obviously. And one last thing...I'm not a bad person for saying yes to 'A' even tho I like 'B'...Am I? I mean, I was caught up in the moment, we were dancing and I had thought that I liked him...Heart play tricks on people, it's not my fault...Even tho I feel so guilty about it. And besides, it's not like 'A's any better. He only called me once for the whole two weeks over winter break and his phone's battery died right away. And then the day we get back, he doesn't even talk to me. He didn't come up and hug me or even just say "hey" in the hallways. Nope. And we have lunch and second period Algebra together. But still not one word. Nice. Anyways, please help meh=[

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:29 pm
This is my opinion because I had the same problem (although we broke up later on when he found out.) Just tell 'A' that you can't be with him anymore because you have feelings for somone else. If he tries to stop you from leaving him, just walk away. And if he cries, just don't pay attention because that's a boys way to make a girl come back to them. Trust me, I should know.

HOPE THIS HELPED!! mrgreen

Goddess Tea Time

Desirable Sex Symbol

guess beaniewatson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 pm
Awe. It did help=] Thanks. I'll definitely think about that...But I am a huge softy and I get really guilty really easily. But I'm definitely thinking about that=] Thanks. But maybe it would be better if he just found out and broke up with me...I would like that better then me having to break up with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Watashi wa Neo Mars
This is my opinion because I had the same problem (although we broke up later on when he found out.) Just tell 'A' that you can't be with him anymore because you have feelings for somone else. If he tries to stop you from leaving him, just walk away. And if he cries, just don't pay attention because that's a boys way to make a girl come back to them. Trust me, I should know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said and your wall of blue text burned my poor eye balls X.x  

Matron Mord Sith

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:17 am
I am your Mord Sith
Watashi wa Neo Mars

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seconded. People would be so much more likely to read your posts if you consider paragraphs.

As for your problem, you have to tell him straight. Trying to get him to break up with you to avoid the confrontation is just immature and will most likely hurt him more. Besides, the sooner you straighten things out with A, the sooner you can be with B. And considering A apparently doesn't even talk to you it doesn't really sound like a real stable relationship in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:25 am
smile First of all, I agree with everything that has been said here....if you don't like him and you like someone else its never really gonna go anywhere anyway.......second of all....how old are you? Drama sucks especially as a teenager(heck I still get it and I'm 22) >.< You are young....you don't HAVE to just have one boyfriend, its called dating...you go on dates.....my mom always tried to point the fact into my thick skull....when she was young they went on dates and didn't HAVE to settle down with one person just because they were asked out....that was called going steady see? I think it made life a lot more fun and a lot less complicated...but life today is different and I envied her for that lol....just thought i would say..... razz

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

SarahlovesDavidH

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:08 am
I am your Mord Sith
Watashi wa Neo Mars

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SAME same.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out