Submit

Valentines Day
  <3
  </3
View Results

Pikkewyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:32 pm

So yeah!
It is almost valentines day again! (Well, not so almost, but yeah xD)
Which means: A lot of fun with your boyfriend, and maybe giving your beloved a little present, and maybe he giving something to you!

So do you girls have a boyfriend?
Do you plan on giving him something nice? smile
If you will give him something, what will you give? smile
Any plans for valentines day?
If you don't have a boyfriend, do you have someone who you want to be your valentine? wink

I have a boyfriend! I think I will go to a movie with him or something, and have a lot of fun n.n

heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 pm
I have a boyfriend but, we don't really observe Valentine's Day, because honestly I don't need one day a year to show him how much I care for him--the same for him.
We show eachother everyday, and that's the way it should be.

So I'm guessing on Valentines day, we're going to do what we do every Sunday--lay in bed most of the day and watch movies.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Pikkewyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Yeah that's true too! smile
But a holiday to show him that more, I like that idea too smile

heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 pm
My boyfriend and I probably won't exchange presents, (although last year we told eachother we weren't going to and then he got me a rose anyway stare ) but we'll spend the day together, probably around the same places we went on our first date, 'cause he's romantic like that heart  

LyricalSoul93

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 pm
Sigh. I'm going to be single this Valentine's Day.
Hopefully, my friends will throw another Valentine's Day party this year. That way I'll have someone to spend the holiday with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 pm
no I don't what I have is better
Yes I do
I cannot discus the details here but lets just say he will be very happy  

whatagirlwants

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:56 pm
i'm single for the valentines., but me and my friends are planning to have some bonding for that day.. hopefully there's a happy things happen on that day and i wishing for that  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:35 pm
Arron and I have been together for 5 years now and I'm going to surprise him with something very sexy ;D  

Matron Mord Sith

u nd i

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:49 pm
I just got a boyfriend so it's too early for V-Day for us, at least that's what I told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:14 pm
I don't have a boyfriend and I never did had a boyfriend. So Valentine's Day isn't that big of a concern for me. And I am not interested in anyone at the moment as well. Even though I don't have a boyfriend I don't let that bother me because I know I will eventually find the right guy. So I just enjoy being a single and independent person.  

Beautifully Different

minisailormon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:19 pm
I am sadly single lol oh well I might mess around with some friends lol I might go out to a club (well kinda club)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 pm
i have a bf and i love him very much heart heart
and of course i want to give him something.. the problem is hes a lot of miles away right now... and i have no idea what i could give him...does one of u girls have a idea? pretty please, i want to give him something nice so bad..not as last cuz this day means a lot for him hes s very romantic guy
heart  

xIll-Raven-llx

Dangerous Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

xIll-Raven-llx

Dangerous Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:30 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Arron and I have been together for 5 years now and I'm going to surprise him with something very sexy ;D

i dont wonder u look very pretty 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm
I don't have a boyfriend. I have a guy in mind that I'd love to be my valentine, but I just... gah. I'm fighting with myself about it, I don't know how to say it to his face. XD
If I did have a boyfriend for valentine's day, though, I'd probably invite him over and cook for him :3 Something meaningful and heartfelt, not commercialized, not cheap chocolate. XP

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 pm
Sadly I will be single this valentine's day. I had kind of planned what I was going to do for my boyfriend because we were in a long distance relationship. I was going to make hime card and I had made him a photobook of us that I was thinking about giving him for christmas, but decided to save it fo V-day. That plan is spoiled, but I will probably hang with my room mates...maybe we will have a girl's night and go out to dinner or something. biggrin  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff