Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 pm
Ancient Egypt. A time of Pharaohs, of pyramids, and sometimes of political unrest. In one small kingdom, a group of people disagree strongly with the Pharaoh's way of ruling, and wish to see him gone.
Him, and his whole line.
They want the Pharaoh, his wife, and his daughter all killed, so that they may take control of the throne. But it has to be done at just the right time...and they need someone on the inside to tell them how to get at these people. Someone close to the royal family...someone trusted...
A bodyguard, perhaps...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 pm
The loyal guardian.

Bomani Sadiki
Weapons: his sword.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:46 pm
The vulnerable princess

Chione Abaza
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:50 pm
It was early that day that Bomani left his quarters and wandered through the halls. This place was so foreign to him, and that was because it was: he wasn't from Egypt. But he had taken on an Egyptian name when the Pharaoh had forced him into service.
He walked up to the hallway that held the Princess' room. As her bodyguard for the last few years, Bomani was with her almost all the time, and woke her up every morning at the same time. And this day was no different. He knocked gently on the door, and spoke.
"Rise and shine, Princess." he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:58 pm
Already awake but not willing to get up Chione sighed. Another day of boredom was about to begin. Since she was of age now she was required to attend the royal meetings her father had set up for her, just in case anything should happen to the Pharoah (may the gods forbid). With a wave of her hand she allowed a servant to open the door to her bedroom. "Good morning, Bomani." She said, turning to see her bodyguard walk in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:31 pm
"Good morning, Princess." Bomani said, smiling at her and bowing a little bit.. She didn't know it...and would likely never know it, but he harboured secret feelings for her, that had developed over their time together. But he knew it could not bed, so he never said a thing.
"I take it from the fact that you're still lying around that you're not excited for today?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:58 pm
Chione chuckled a little, turning her body slightly towards him in order to be more comfortable. "You know me too well, Bomani." She smiled, stretching then sitting up. Even though he was hired to watch over her, she felt that he knew more about her than anybody. They had spent so much time together that the princess regarded him as one of the few she could trust in the palace. "Who would want to hear about such horrendously boring things for extended periods of time? After all, most of what you hear is the same thing..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 pm
Bomani chuckled. "Of course I do. I've watched over you how many years now?" he asked, laughing. He nodded.
"What's the meeting about today?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 pm
"Um...well..." Chione looked away for a moment, trying to recall what the agenda was. Honestly, she didn't pay enough attention to take note of what the next meeting would be about. "I think it is about the efforts to help those affected by the floods in the north." She said, turning back to him. "But...want to do something more fun?" The princess asked, winking once with eyes that played with mischief.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 pm
Bomani laughed. She was always wanting to get out of things. "Well, as long as there ARE efforts going on to help, yes...I would like to do something fun." he said with a smile. However, if she had to go to decide on whether help was to be sent out...he would force her to go: yes, she would hate him for it, but he would rather the rest of the country got help than her having a bit of fun.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:27 pm
"Bomani, of course there will be." She laughed, standing from the bed and looking at him in the eyes. Chione then tapped him on the nose lightly with an index finger, her signature tease. "Father would always send support to those who need it. And, if he doesn't, I will make him." She smiled, walking away to look out at the setting. Early in the morning the city seemed calm. Calling a servant she whispered in her ear, and the maid went off running to attend to the princess' command.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:30 pm
Bomani nodded, and couldn't help but laugh when she tapped him on the nose. If only she knew how cute he found that gesture to be. He watched as she went to the window.
"By the way, Chione, what were you planning to do?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 pm
Smiling Chione looked back to Bomani, her arms crossed. "I was thinking of sneaking out of here, wandering around the markets, maybe go for a swim if we have enough time and energy." She said simply, watching to see his reaction. Usually the princess wasn't allowed to go out, and she felt as if she was being held in a prison. She had been allowed to go out once before, but as the daughter of the Pharoah. Now she wondered what it would be like to be in public looking like any other person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 pm
Bomani grinned mischievously. "Ah, I was waiting for this day." he said. He had wondered when she would ask him to take her out to see the city, against the rules.
"But I don't know about the swimming part...as fun and refreshing as it might be, remember that I have to stay with you at all times." he said. He probably didn't have to explain that, to swim, she would have to wear pretty much nothing.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 pm
Chione then made her way back to Bomani, stopping before him. "Come now, how old are you? Shouldn't you be used to seeing the body of a woman by now?" She joked, turning when she saw the maid return. She was then handed what she had asked for, commoner's cloathing. Moving behind him she continued to chuckle. "That is, unless you want to start being comfortable to the sight now." She joked again, a signal for him to leave the room before she began changing.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff