Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)
Who do You 'Ship?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do YOU 'ship?
  White Rabbit X Alice
  Mad Hatter X Alice
  Cheshire Cat X Alice
  March Hare X Alice
  Other (POST YOUR 'SHIPS! DON'T BE AFRAID!)
View Results

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 pm
____________♥Hidden ✖ Ace♦____________
You know this had to be made. 3nodding

White Rabbit X Alice: Heart no Kuni no Alice
User Image

Alice X Hatter: SyFy's Alice
User Image

Alice X Cheshire: Heart no Kuni no Alice
User Image

Alice X March Hare: Heart no Kuni no Alice
User Image

And, if you like none, Go ahead and post YOUR favourite 'ships! heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:03 pm
ahhh~ I love the white rabbit with alice!  

Frieir

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:06 pm
So, you have read the Manga? User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:50 pm
i love Heart no Kuni no Alice, but the Syfy mini was to die for also.

Hatter makes me smile real big, like this: mrgreen  

CoverGoth

High-functioning Noob

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:37 pm
Tee-hee!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:47 pm
Oh my, Alice is certainly a... social butterfly, isn't she? *cough* lol. I've never read it, although I've skimmed a thread centering around it somewhere in this guild, haha-- is it any good?

Also! I'm working on an idea for an AiW-related story, and (eventually) it's more or less Alice X White Rabbit... although his name is Peter (hah) and he's pretty much not at all a rabbit. He's just really nervous and worried about time. XP

The Night Faery
Captain

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:46 pm
So, you're a Alice X White Rabbit 'shipper? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:05 pm
Haha, no, not exactly. Just in this particular instance, and he's hardly a rabbit at all-- he's very much human, he just borrows some characteristics from the character... I've got another story in sort-of progress that is more or less about the Queen of Hearts and how she gets to where she is, including her relationships with the Knave and King... And in the tea party a few of my AiW-crazy friends and I were putting on, Alice (played by yours truly) was in love with the Hatter, who was in a relationship with the Cheshire Cat. Needless to say Alice was usually hiding from the cat, lol.

Also, damn, the white rabbit's name is Peter in that manga? -sigh- I guess I should come up with another one. As if I figured that nobody would reach the same Peter Rabbit conclusion as I would... but Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail aren't really suitable names for people that want to be taken seriously.... XD

The Night Faery
Captain

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:30 pm
The Night Faery
Haha, no, not exactly. Just in this particular instance, and he's hardly a rabbit at all-- he's very much human, he just borrows some characteristics from the character... I've got another story in sort-of progress that is more or less about the Queen of Hearts and how she gets to where she is, including her relationships with the Knave and King... And in the tea party a few of my AiW-crazy friends and I were putting on, Alice (played by yours truly) was in love with the Hatter, who was in a relationship with the Cheshire Cat. Needless to say Alice was usually hiding from the cat, lol.

Also, damn, the white rabbit's name is Peter in that manga? -sigh- I guess I should come up with another one. As if I figured that nobody would reach the same Peter Rabbit conclusion as I would... but Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail aren't really suitable names for people that want to be taken seriously.... XD
Interesting.... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 pm
Okay that first manga , is so cute. I can't decide who should go with alice yet. Although the hatter in Syfy's alice was pretty good...  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:47 am
Tee-hee~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:23 pm
1. I don't pair humans with animals and I know everyone and their mom turns them into humans, but being very cannon when it comes to Alice, I do not accept this.

2. Mad Hatter is old, and had mercury poisoning. He's rude and never had anything positive to say.

Would you like him?

I ship Knave x Alice.

Why the two characters seem quite unrelated?

I was always curious as to why Alice was called to trial for the Knave, yes it turned into a trial about her, but there must've been some relation. Plus, you can do whatever you wish with his character.  

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games