Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Did Anyone Else Notice this

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IFreakinqLoveYhu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 am
When a boy Really Likes you You kinda Get Turned off .Thiis Happened to me befor winter break  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:19 pm
That happens when they are in the "friend zone."
If you like them back it is fine, I usually like them even more.
But if they are a I said, in the "friend zone" of guys you have a brotherly love for, it almost seems incestrious so it is an immediate turn off.  

u nd i

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:30 pm
... I find that rude. If he likes you--be him a friend of something else--, you should feel grateful, or guilty, not annoyed. If you feel annoyed, you're a b***h.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

What? It's flattering when guys like you.
Unless you like, hate the person.

User Image

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 pm
And here I thought girls liked it when somebody liked them...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I actually feel pretty bad when a guy tells me he likes me and I know the two of us have very conflicting personalities. It's almost like I wish I could force myself to like them back, but if I can't I just try to be as sweet yet forward about it as I can so they know I'm not leading them on when I try to stay friends or at least in touch. I don't like hurting people, even if it is only a high school crush they wont remember in five years.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:17 pm
I feel like a b***h because I always get these guys that end up confessing their undying love for me and I have a boyfriend. I hate to break their hearts but sorry guys I love my Arron to death and I don't want anyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 pm
Kyra- That happens to you because your so friggin' beautiful.
--
There was only once that I freaked out out by this happening. Mostly because my best friend kept trying to get me to like him, she kept sending me pictures and telling me stuff about him. I felt bad, but I liked somebody else, I still do.  

Ananszi

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 pm
umm....mord they just say that becasue they are in love with your a**. I've never experienced what the OP is talking about but I think I know what she means. She is turned on by what she cant have, he wants her then she can have him then she's turned off. It's a curse. My best guy friend has hinted at liking me though he knows that I would sterilize him if he did say he liked me since he knows how much I love Jonathan and suggesting otherwise pisses me off. One guy in my Soci class told that whoever I was married to sho was lucky cuz he wakes up every morning to fineness. I just laughed at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:49 pm
I've never had a guy really like me before D: At least not that I was aware of, so I don't really know.
I don't think I'd be turned off, unless he was like, stalker-creepy.
I'd probably be flattered, then heartbroken that I'd have to tell him that I'm not into him like that.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:11 am
froggymama89
umm....mord they just say that becasue they are in love with your a**.

Umm, some people could take that as offensive Froggy. I'm sure lots of boys are in love with Mord's personality as well as her looks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:40 am
I'm not sure what you mean but..

while I was still dating and single, I'd like a guy and then they liked me back.. then they liked me REALLY back. like too much. kissing the ground under your feet kind of annoying puppy love. that's when I was 'turned off'.
and I always felt like such a b***h for leaving a guy for 'liking me too much'.  

delete_my_existence

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:36 pm
aecatgirl
froggymama89
umm....mord they just say that becasue they are in love with your a**.

Umm, some people could take that as offensive Froggy. I'm sure lots of boys are in love with Mord's personality as well as her looks!

yes but I know mord doesn't and I don't care if someone is offended by what I say to her unless she's offended but we always joke about how hot she is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 pm
What drives me nuts is when they flirt really really awkwardly and don't know when to take a hint. If a guy is flirting with me, I'm more than happy, but if it's someone I'm genuinely not interested in (or was just introduced to me, which is what I'm thinking about) starts attempting to flirt like a socially awkward nerd. Sure, maybe they don't know how to. That's ok, I give them credit for trying. I wouldn't have the courage to. But then they don't take a hint when I display "I'm not interested" body language- I can even start talking about another guy on purpose if the conversation turns to something on the subject of dating, and they STILL wont get the message. Soo... yeah.

If a guy likes me and I know it, I usually dont mind. I just act like nothing's up if I'm not interested. But if they try flirting and don't stop, then I get really annoyed...

I think a guyfriend of mine is flirting with me a little lately. I'm kind of interested in another guy who's interested in me (I'm happy. Guy attention seems to have EXPLODED for me smile ) but I dont mind cuz I sorta liked him earlier, he's really nice and hot (though his face could be better haha. oh well looks are just a bonus). so I'm not making a move on anyone and just seeing how life plays out.  

The_Brightest_Moon

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:48 pm
I've only had that once.
And it was because he was my best friend, so it was kind of awkward.
But he got over it, he now has a boyfriend and the only reason I get annoyed with him is because he always goes on and on about the randomest things when he braids my hair and stuff.
Like 'I love your hair. It's so shiny. And your eyes are so pretty. And you're clothes are always black just like that boy's hair, and that's shiny too, but his hair is shinier. The sun is really bright today. I couldn't see anything because of it.' That was something he went off on.
Now I just kind of tune him out because he's just talking to himself about me XD.
Other than that we're still best friends.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games