Submit

A Tiny Kitten

Rainbow Cat

15,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 am
Vh1 has had a countdown series going on for the past week Music's Most Shocking Moments, yesterday was the last part of it Numbers 20-1, number two was the Death of the great John Lennon(may he rest in peace). Number 1 was the death of Micheal Jackson. That made me so pissed, John Lennon should have been number one he was the greatest musician ever, he did cheat on his first wife and wasn't a good father to Julian, but he didn't molest kids. I can explain why John Lennon was greater than Micheal Jackson in one word, Imagine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 pm
PRECISELY!
i mean, before they call MJ "wacko jacko" and now that he's dead they only remember the good stuff about him, and that's also the time they remember he's king of pop. i always thought of that. and they even cry because he's dead.

and they only remember MJ's heal the world now.
imagine is so better.

is THE KING's death in the countdown as well?
if it isn't well that's just nuts. D:

asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HistoryWak
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 am
While both deaths were shocking (RIP both of them). The circumstances behind the deaths make in my opinion John Lennon's death more shocking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:25 am
Exactly what I was thinking
Micheal Jackson is great... but over JOHN LENNON?!!!?!!! over my dead body lol  

crazyrandomthing5

asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:51 am
lol i told this to my friend and she was like, "s*** i can't believe this!" and started kicking the sink, since we were in the lavatories that time. she was incredibly pissed off.

our batch is gonna do "eco-dance" and they were like, "heal the world"!
and my friend (the pissed off one) was like, "REVOLUTIOOOON!"
lolz.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:08 pm
It's understandable. John's death was shocking and ******** up. I wasn't there for that, but I know for a fact it was as shocking and premature as Micheal's. Nobody excpected either, but why shoot a badass man who wants peace? That is much worse a death than an overdose. But Micheal had just as great an impact. And he didn't molest children. I declare anyone who believes that retarded. Just as retarded as anyone who thnks Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is really about LSD. They're just incredibly stupid people.

But Micheal was most likely first because it was more recent. Don't worry about it :]

The Little Fellow

THE SPACE lNVADER

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:07 pm
I was watching the same thing.
Actually, I agreed with it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:24 pm
Day Tripped
It's understandable. John's death was shocking and ******** up. I wasn't there for that, but I know for a fact it was as shocking and premature as Micheal's. Nobody excpected either, but why shoot a badass man who wants peace? That is much worse a death than an overdose. But Micheal had just as great an impact. And he didn't molest children. I declare anyone who believes that retarded. Just as retarded as anyone who thnks Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is really about LSD. They're just incredibly stupid people.

But Micheal was most likely first because it was more recent. Don't worry about it :]

so why did micheal settle OUT OF COURT?! seems to me if he was innocent he would have faought it tooth and nail. woulda saved him the ungodly MILLIONS he paied out to each family if he could have nipped ONE in the bud. plus a grown man sleeping in the same bed as other people's children is NEVER a good thing....

c'mon have you LISTENED to lucy's lyrics? paired with the fact that the initials of the song spell LSD and a flimsy story about jullian REALLY?!  

Blind Hodd

Aekea Champion

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:54 pm
fubar0
Day Tripped

so why did micheal settle OUT OF COURT?! seems to me if he was innocent he would have faought it tooth and nail. woulda saved him the ungodly MILLIONS he paied out to each family if he could have nipped ONE in the bud. plus a grown man sleeping in the same bed as other people's children is NEVER a good thing....

c'mon have you LISTENED to lucy's lyrics? paired with the fact that the initials of the song spell LSD and a flimsy story about jullian REALLY?!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:48 pm
Day Tripped
fubar0
Day Tripped

what? is it about the spelling? the grammar? what?!  

Blind Hodd

Aekea Champion

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 pm
fubar0
Day Tripped
fubar0
Day Tripped

No, it's nothing.............  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm
Day Tripped
fubar0
Day Tripped
fubar0
Day Tripped

obviously you have a problem with it.  

Blind Hodd

Aekea Champion

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:03 pm
fubar0
Day Tripped
fubar0
Day Tripped
fubar0
Day Tripped

I dont.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:39 pm
Day Tripped
fubar0
Day Tripped
fubar0
Day Tripped

I dont.

no you do, you just don't want to talk about it, or rather argue about it.  

Blind Hodd

Aekea Champion

The Beatles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas