Reply 13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature
bipolar cat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:46 pm
Ok I swear my husbands cat is by polar. Marx is insane. Like ok he's all sweet and nice and good kitty like then randomly for no reason he'll go psycho evil kitty. You can't even get near him when he's in a mood. And when you open the door he bolts out. Then anywhere from 10 min to 3 days later he'll come back and be sweet kitty again. Is this normal? Anyone else have a cat like this? How do we fix it?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 pm
Does he fight with his own butt? Because if he does that's a sign of an overactive nervous system. So when you touch them, they freak out because they're brain processes it differently.

My friend's cat does that.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 pm
My cat does that, too. It's what Hester said, probably. My cat was sort of diagnosed with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:26 pm
no he doesn't fight with his own but. He just gets really grumpy  

whatagirlwants

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:35 pm
is he over a year old? or somewhere around there? cats reach sexual maturity around then. and males can go into a sort of heat too, especially if theres a female around who's in heat. my cat is currently doing the same thing. its completely normal. I had a cat that would sometimes be gone for a month at a time. try to put him in the bathroom or something when you're going out if it worries you. when he gets out, hes fighting other males and impregnating females XP
unless he's fixed already. in that case he might still try, but not produce anything. most males that I know of that have been fixed have become sedentary afterwards, but not all do.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:30 pm
He's fixed. I don't know how old he is. He was part of a catch nueter release program except he jumped back in the truck. My parents adopted him, he adopted my sister, my sister got a new dog and couldn't keep him and gave him to us where he is actually happier. Also locking him in a small room makes it worse.  

whatagirlwants

Littlest Irken

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:35 am
I think lots of cats are just moody... My cat will beg for my attention and after she's tired of me petting her, she'll bite at my hand.  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games