Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Character Approval/Storage (Ready for use! {for now} Please begin your Applications!)
X-men char sheet YOU DON'T FILL THIS OUT YOU DON'T EXSIST! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

Gaia Name: xXxtenshimizuxXx

Super Name: non

Base: The base of Mister Sinister beneath an orphanage in Nebraska (accessible via portals that are scattered around the world) [almost never]

Weight: 140

Character Type: Mutant

Race: Human

Spatial powers: His power involves an exceedingly rare element called ZiPhonNiam, there are only a few grams on all of earth and he has every fragment, witch are attached to his straight jacket. He can bend the metal to any form and shape he wants.

Abilities: strong leg muscles, and so can jump really high and far.

Biography/History: He dosent remember anything about his past and every time he begins to, his personalities go ballistic. so he can never remember. (he will never remember)

Membership: Marauders... most of the time.

Alignment: Evil

Weapons: the hooks on his straight jacket.

Anything else?: He has two personalities, and can NOT be around his reflection.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:49 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Gaia Name: Darkforgoten fallen angel

Super Name: Gryphon

Base: The base of Mister Sinister beneath an orphanage in Nebraska (accessible via portals that are scattered around the world)

Appearence: A silver eyed beauty with auburn hair. She often seen wearing her black kimono with pink sakuras (cherry blossoms) and straw sandals. Along with her dark grey, purple, and light purple grey stripped hand socks She also has a lion tail which is covered in the chain which from her weapon and is held there.

Weight: 105lb

Special Powers: True her name she becomes a Gryphon like creature or partly or half (depending on what she chooses); Because of this she has has the ability to fly, and has a healing factor, faster than the average human but not as quick as Wolverine. She also has enhanced senses. (since i'm admin i'm giving her forth power right away.)

Abilities: Extremely light on her feet, has been trained a little in martial arts. She is also a very talent boxer and hunter. Some people she even has a sixth sense and extremely agile.

Biography/History: Gwen was born to an extremely rich nobleman and noblewomen, family who tried everything in their power to prevent her birth from happening. They wanted a son instead. When she was only 3 days old her alcoholic father tried to choke her to death while her mother stood and watched. At age 6 on she was abused by both her father and mother father in every means. (The two took turns in on her) By the time she hit puberty having discovered she was a mutant her parents sold her. Since they were proud supports of The Friends of Humanity . Their she was again abused again and the owner of her desperately wanted her for his own "gain". For he really wanted to father a child. When the man could no longer find any use for her she was sold to Hydra who exploited her of her powers. She then stayed their for half a year and then was ''rescued" by The Sisterhood of Mutants on her 14th birthday. Once again she was expoilted again for her powers. So first time she ran away. She found herself being chased and hunted by The MRD. She was then recused by Mr. Sinister she's in his dept ever since.

Membership: Marauders, (formally) Sisterhood of Mutants, Hydra

Weapons: A paper fan attached to a 9 foot chain, her claws.

Anything else?:
- Since she born in Wales; she has a Welsh accent.
- Her eyes become eagle like when she uses her powers.
-Her senses rival those of Wolverine.
-Due to her violent and dark up-bring she has no attachment to the world around her.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 pm
Gaia Name: [TJ the Dragon Prince]

Super Name: (Draco)

Occupation: None. Was offered a job as an instructor at the Xavier Institute as a Martial Arts instructor

Base: None yet

Appearence: 6’1, wears his dark, blue hair in a tail that goes down to the small of his back. Black sleeveless shirt and black pants. Black tabi boots. Wears an ankle length black over coat. A vertical scar over his right eye.

Weight: 170 (120

Character Type:

Special Powers: Metamorph (Changes into a draconic being) Also can manipulate any and all electricity.

Abilities: Martial artist, kenjutsu master, lock pick.

Biography/History: A skilled fighter, mostly trained in tae kwon do and kempo karate. After learning he was a mutant, he did his best to hide it from everyone while at the same time learning all he could to protect himself for when someone finally did find out. Now a grown man, he wanders from place to place, wondering if he'll ever find some place to call home. On his journeys, he found himself in Japan studying under a new master who in fact was a mutant himself. Eventually the small dojo that Drake had lived and trained in for years had come under attack from a group of people bent on killing the "freaks" inside. The battle that ensued was fierce and bloody, leaving many dead, including Drake's master. Before he died, the master gave Drake the location of what had become the master's greatest treasure; a katana that could supposedly cut through anything. Drake would later learn that the blade and the scabbard's inside lining were made of adamantium.
(More coming later)

Membership: None, yet.

Alignment: Neutral

Weapons: Adamantium Katana

Anything else?: Not yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:31 pm
Gaia Name: Rained-on-Butterfly

Super Name:

Base: Anywhere.

Weight: 100

Race: Human... unfortunately...

Special Powers: Fire. Pure and simple. But I cant do it for long... I get dehydrated very quickly. I figured it out cus I used to sit in front of the fireplace, wishing it would burn. One day - it did.

Abilities: I took up fencing at a young age. And I'm very, very good at it.

Biography/History: Me and my sister -I have a twin sister - are orphans. Our parents - murdered in cold blood in the middle of the night. Why we were left alive, I dont know. We went through years of foster care, and terrible foster parents before we finally stumbled across a good home but I knew that they were just going to leave us again! They always did! Aidan just didnt understand. One day - I found out that I could light things on fire. One day- Aidan could stick her hands through her own shadows. Finally - we had our chance. But Aidan - Aidan left me! Of all the people - she left me! So I took it in my hands.

I packed my bags that night, kissed my sister on her lips, walked down to the living room and set the curtains on fire, then the things in the kitchen on fire, then the carpet on fire. I left. I havent seen Aidan since and I hope she died in the fire.

Membership: Brothership of Evil Mutants

Weapons: I keep my sword in my duffel bag. Its a replica, y'know... Amy, Soul Calibur.

Anything else?: Nothin.

User Image  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 pm
Gaia Name:Rained-on-Butterfly

Super Name: Shadow

Base: Anywhere.

Weight: 90

Character Type: Human, gladly...

Race: Mutant

Special Powers: My power's actually complexed. I can manipulate shadows. But there's a limit to what I can do - its like being able to manipulate water... you have to have a source. Sure I can use it as a storage unit - but I have to remember what's in there or it'll vanish. It also has a mind of its own and its very hard to controll...

I first discovered my abilities when I was at home one day, having just had minor surgery in my stomach - I was leaning against the wall... then I fell through it and ended up in the bathroom. Sounds weird, yes but I was just thinking about going to the bathroom, and bam - I'm there.

Abilities: I'm very agile and flexible. I used to be in gymnastics.

Biography/History: Me and my sister -I have a twin sister - are orphans. Our parents - murdered in cold blood in the middle of the night. Why we were left alive, I dont know. We went through years of foster care, and terrible foster parents before we finally stumbled across a good home but Adaria... she just lost all sense of 'goodness' within her I think... Me and her never really saw eye to eye. People used to describe us as yin and yang; she was terrible... I was good. Then we discovered our abilities, we couldnt've been more different. She saw it as a chance to get back at everyone for all the terrible things that were done to us. I said 'no', and that it was a chance to make sure that nothing like this happened to anyone ever again. Later on... the house burned to the ground and I lost everything. I barely managed to get out. I havent seen Adaria since.

Membership: X-men hopefully... If I can get to the place I need to go...

Alignment: Good! Good...

Weapons: I have all my daggers... stored away.

Anything else?: Not entirely...

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

Gaia Name: The_Phantom_Rose_95

Super Name: The Phantom Rose

Base: Her house.

Appearance:

Weight: 123

Special Powers: She is a Telepathic, Telekinetic, also has Psychokinesis.

Abilities: Expert physical combatant

Biography/History: Rose was born like any other child was, from her Mother. She was a perfectly healthy child. One day, while her father was at work, and her mother was upstairs looking for Rose's favorite toy, two men broke in the house and stole Rose. Over the years, hey put her though many tests, which gave her the abilities she has now. She escaped when she was 13, and got away to the police. The organization that put her though those horrible tests was shut down, and she was returned to her mother and father. That's when they put her into self defense and weapons classes. She learned that she wasn't the only one who went through that ordeal, and she realized how much she wanted to help people. She made a costume out of her old cheer leading outfit, and found a good blade on sale. She calls herself "The Phantom Rose".

Membership: X-Force

Alignment: Anti-Hero

Weapons: Her special Spider Sword

Anything else: She is Insane and as a little obsession with dolls.

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image

Gaia Name: omgfatguy

Super Name: None yet.

Base: Just now is joining the Xavier's School.

Appearance: Kristy has long dark hair that goes to about her mid back. Her eyes are a very light bright green. Though her eyes constantly have a saddened, depressed, and longing look in them her face is usually holds an empty blank look on it. She stands at about five feet five inches and is a little under weight (for her age and hight she should be about 115).

Most of Kristy's scars come from either her step dad and mother or are self inflicted. Her lower arms have small scar lines that are all self inflicted.

Weight: 108

Special Powers: Kristy has the ability to turn herself and other people and things invisible.

Abilities: None really.

Biography/History:
Kristy was born as her mothers young mistake. Her mother Jenny gave birth to her when she had just turned fifteen. Her grandmother kicked her mother out of there house when she was nineteen with a four year old child. This was the start of the family's problems. Her mother became a nightwalker to be able to pay for the child. As the days and weeks went by her mother began to resent Kristy more and more. Finlay her mother found a husband who shared the same interest as her like drugs, alcohol, and a hate for the five year old little girl.

Kristy's mutant ability's started developing when she was eleven years old. It started with her turning things invisible by accident. The move to her turning invisible as well. Out of fear she tried to keep it from her step father and mother. But when she turned thirteen her step dad found out and the only thing that stooped him from killing her was the apartment neighbors calling the police.

The thirteen year old Kristy ran away after the latest out brake of rage from her parental guardians. She was only homeless for two years before she contacted the x-men through e-mail. After some time she decided to join the x-mens school. So she used all the rest of her money to buy a bus ticket to the city the school was located in.
Membership: X-men

Alignment: Good

Weapons: None.

Anything else?: She has some trust issues and gets nervous a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:40 pm
Code:
Gaia Name: AuroraDragonHeart

Super Name: None yet, trying to figure it out still.

Base: The Xavier Institute of higher learning

Appearence:
Prisma, is short for her age, she's just about 4'8'' maybe slightly taller, but not by much. She's got mid-lenght black hair, wears a black hat, that has a silver wing button, right next to a T button she always has. She's facanated with buttons. Her atire consist of a white long sleeve collor shirt, black tie, black over jacket, black skirt, black and white striped leggins, and about 3 inch plate form black shoes, making her seem taller than she actually is. There are four white buttons on her jacket, though only three are buttoned, four on each arm. A black small black square is hooked to a black piece of leather for her purse, the square has a cross on the flap the opens. A red band is wore around her forearm.
She's not deathly skinny, though she's not super fat either, she's got meat on her bones.
Her eyes are a very dark brown color looking almost black.
Picture for reference as well.
User Image

Weight: 160lbs.

Special Powers: She has the ability of Air/Wind.
Creating it when she wants, and controlling it as well, though she's not very good with it, seeing as how it always ends up not enough or way to much.

Abilities: She's rather small, so she can get into smaller area's better than most, she's pretty good with reading emotions sometimes, and body language, is not much a problem for her to read either. For example, if someone's not really interested in what they are doing or listening to someone else talk and they are bored, she'll pick up on that quite fast.

Biography/History: Prisma grew up in and out of foster homes, no one wanted an almost teenager, so she was bounced around until, she finally had enough of it and ran away herself. She never knew her parents so when she found out she has these powers it scared her to death.

Membership: X-Men

Alignment: She thinks of herself as a good person..

Weapons: She doesn't use any weapons.

Anything else?: Prisma is very short for her age, though she doesn't mind, unless someone actually points it out to her. Her temper no one really knows, when she gets mad, she keeps to herself, quieter than normal is how it goes for her.  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:09 pm
Gaia Name: ice-elk

Super Name: The Kit

Base: where ever Wolverine's is?

Appearence: Payge has black long hair, electric blue eyes, pale almost white skin and because of some experiment that has been done on her, she has red tiger stripes all over her body, long almost cat like pointy ears and has a long tiger stripe tail. He often wears a black tank top and bell bottom jeans.

Weight: 120 lbs.

Race: human cat girl thing?

Special Powers: Payge can absorb the energy from most physical attackers and/or objects and redirect it against any enemy with an electrical blast, though if she holds the blast to long it could back fire on her damaging her even more, also she usually can only use it if she being attack.

Abilities: able to run pretty fast, great climber, pretty good jumper

Biography/History: Payge’s life was pretty normal, she had a father and a mother, they lived in a small house where she had her own bed room, everything was pretty normal, though it all started to change when she hit the old age of 5 years old. Odd things started to happen around the house, stuff TV exploding, lighting hitting the ground outside when it was pure sunshine and odd flashes in the hall way at night. At first her parents had no idea what was going on, but soon they found out it was Payge. At the moment they knew their daughter was a mutant.
Wanting to get rid of her as soon as possible, being anti -mutant people, they fear for their own life and were a shame for creating a monster, handing her to whomever would take her first. Which happen to be a group of crazy scientist, who’d like to tested crazy stuff on mutants for no reason at all. Payge lived two years having her body experiment on, but also a lack of food and other daily stuff, yet she pushed herself to stay alive.
One day there was a wild commotion, where everything was happening to fast for Payge to really understand. In the end she was saved be Wolverine, who also decided the place with the evil scientist. Wolverine felt sorry for her and decided to adopt her.

Membership: x-men

Alignment: good

Weapons: (none)

Anything else: -is pretty tall for her age
-is highly shame of how she looks
-superhero name meaning: Baby wolverines are called kits, she making fun of Logan  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

Gaia Name: Kityfan2

Super Name: None yet

Base: The Xavier Institute of Higher Learning

Appearence: She has stuning blue eyes and long black hair that reaches about midway dow her back. She stands at 5'5 without her boots. She usually wears a black shirt, but has multiple shirts of different colors to go with her collection of skirts. She also likes to wear knee high socks or leggings. The colors of which change depending on the outfit. On occassion, she'll wear thigh high boots, but usually wear sneakers or shorter boots.

Weight: 120

Special Powers: Lun has the ability to control bodies. Live ones only for the moment. Over the years she has learned that the level of control she has grows with her knowledge of the subject she is in control of. For example: She can control a bird's wing movments because she learned about their internal skeletal and muscular structure, but cannot control a human's heartbeat as of yet because she hasn't learned enough about she human heart

Abilities: nothing beyond that of an average human being

Biography/History: Lun has had a very average life, save for one aspect; her father. Her mother and father never got maried. Once she was born, her father fought for custody of her. He never gained custody and, being a violent and irrational person, went to take his daughter for himself. Because of this, Lun and her mother were constantly moving from place to place until finally settling down in a secluded house in the middle of the woods when Lun was 12. Lun has grown up to be a curious person who loves to learn new things, but isn't so great with human interaction. While Lun and her mother lived in new York, when she was 11, Lun discovered her powers over a period of 2 months. Her mother has been very supportive, but now fels that her daughter needs to learn to control her powers better. Hence, she sent her off to the institute.

Membership: X-men: New Mutant

Weapons: none

Anything else?: She has an array of phobias: the dark, automatic doors, bees, clowns, extremely large animals (whales, elephants, etc), being surrounded by water with no land in sight.

She can only control up to 2 bodies at the moment, depending on how much control she is exhibiting.

She can also be a bit nieve  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaia Name: xtinaforhire

Super Name: Reanimator

Base: Xaviers?

Appearence: Picture( to lazy xD)

Weight: 142

Character Type: Mutie.

Race: Human Mutant.

Special Powers: Animation - Arden has the ability to animate lifeless bodies. Through "life" energy transfer she is able to move the bodies of the deceased in any way she desires. It requires large amounts of energy to control each body, so naturally she feels physically exerted after exercising her special capabilities. The 'life' in the body only lasts for so long, if Arden even lets it happen.

Abilities: She's an amazing artist. Otherwise, none.

Biography/History:
Arden grew up in a small suburb of Connecticut with her mother and father. Both of them were typical parents, raising her like every other, save for the pushing their religious and completely biased (in her opinion) beliefs down her throat. She was raised in the belief that god created the world in his image, and that those who didn't follow their way of thinking should be punished. No matter how much she heard it she would never fully accept that idea. Though, she did when she was young, as young minds are easily molded.

Upon reaching the tender age of 5, Arden made her first friend. The adorable little 6 year old down the block, who attended Sunday school with her. They kept each other company through the dull church classes, laughing and giggling, excited for the day ahead. Usually the teacher tended to drone, going on and on about god, while Arden would drone her out, daydreaming of the adventures she would have with her very best friend. The girls were inseparable, until near the eve of Kate's 8th birthday.

Her mother had gone out to go shopping for decorations and things of that nature, getting prepared for the party that was to start later on that day. All of Kates' friends were on their way, though none was more important to her than Arden. Kate was crossing the road to Ardens house, going to get ready with her and wait there for her mother to get back. She was skipping slowly across, ecstatic to go see her best friend. Arden was standing in her driveway, watching as Kate was there one second, and completely gone the next. Crimson splashed across her dark brown eyes, momentarily blinding her, though she darted forward, confused. A black car swerved off into the distance, driving faster than ever, as Ardens parents rushed out of their house. Kate lay sprawled on the dark pavement, blood pooling around her now cold body. Arden screamed in anger, immediately breaking down into tears at the sight, wishing more than anything that Kate would rise and give her the smile that was so familiar to her.

"Honey, she's with god now." Her mother said, motioning a hail mary, before placing a comforting arm around her daughter. Arden understood what this meant, her one and only friend was now dead, and had gone to heaven, or so she hoped. Her father left, mentioning calling the police, while her mother bowed her head in prayer as she kneeled in the soft grass.
"No...Kate, I don't want you to leave! Come back!" She screamed with all of her heart, thinking of all the fond memories she'd had over the past few years. Her eyes flew open, staring at the body, when she noticed a slight twitch. No, she had to be imagining things, right? Dead people don't twitch. Then, there was a slight finger movement, a shudder of an eyelid, an arm flex as Kates fingers grasped the dirty pavement.

"Kate!" Arden yelled, rushing closer, leaning over her slowly moving best friend as her eyes fluttered open. Kates upper torso moved forward revealing that her face was smashed in, marred by large black tire marks. Red tears were flowing down, landing on the pavement to mix with the large pool of blood.

"Arden...what did you do?...this is...a sin...Please...let me go back..." She whispered, the color of her irises completely gone, as only a dull black remained. Arden cried harder, realizing that she had only brought more pain to her best friend. Closing her eyes, she wished for Kate to go back to god, watching as Kate's body became lifeless once more, falling back to hit the pavement with a light thud.

She turned around, now to see her mothers scared and shocked expression, her frail hand covering her mouth, as she whimpered. Crawling backwards, Ardens' mother slowly rose, screaming before running through the front door, slamming it.
That, was the last time Arden had ever seen her parents.

Arden spent the rest of her time mainly going from foster home to foster home, until she met a woman named Jean Gray. She took her to Xaviers' school, to where she has remained.

Membership: Training to be an xmen

Weapons: None.

Anything else?: Nope.  
Character Approval/Storage (Ready for use! {for now} Please begin your Applications!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games