Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Seems that this one sucks, too. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 pm
My friend introduced me to his friend (whom we'll call 'Wil') because he thought we would get along and we were both single. So we IMed and texted back in forth, had a TON in common and got along really well. Then we hung out and yup, we still got along really well. Afterwards though he started talking to me less (usually I'd get a few text messages from him and then I started getting none, and he took literally hours to reply to a "hey, wassup?". Sure he could be busy, but for an entire week? No.) That annoyed me to no end, especially because I was stuck in connecticut visiting family. Grandparents, or hyperactive 5 year olds. I just wanted to talk to a friend haha xD but anyway;

Yesterday his facebook status was asking if anyone wanted to hang at the mall with him and another friend. I was bored and we were supposed to see a movie there in a few hours anyway, so I agreed. However, they already left and couldn't gimme a ride so I had to get my own. Still, he seemed enthusiastic that I could go. But then i asked him what entrance he was near so he could meet me, and he was just "Idk". I asked him if he could meet me by borders. Nope, no answer. So I texted him again in a few minutes, asking again if he could meet me by borders or tell me where I could meet him. no answer. So I just decided to wait by Borders. For a good 10-20 minutes i was waiting, alone in the mall, for him to say SOMEWHERE we could meet. He wouldn't pick up his phone when I tried calling either. finally I got a reply "We're at Zumiez" so I had to run around the mall looking for the store (not like I have them memorized) and then i finally run into them- and they have to leave. not their fault, it's their dads, but still. I could've hung out with them even for a little, and he KNEW that I was there and needed to meet them, but he ignored me. It's not like he couldnt answer his phone- 20 minutes, in the mall, with friends, and he KNEW that yes, I was alone and counting on him to even say somewhere we could meet. I think thats just... rude..... so yes, this guy sucks too. My mom, who's particularly pissed about this, says I need to ditch him. I want to, but I dont' wanna be single forever... also, he was interested at first so it makes no sense that he's ignoring me. I'm tired of being single but this guy sucks too.... AAAAAGh I just need to rant.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:41 pm
Just because you dont have a guy NOW doesnt mean you will be single forever. Really, WHY do you want to be with a guy who basically stood you up? He prety much made it clear that you are not worth that much of his trouble.  

angel_259236102

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 pm
angel_259236102
Just because you dont have a guy NOW doesnt mean you will be single forever. Really, WHY do you want to be with a guy who basically stood you up? He prety much made it clear that you are not worth that much of his trouble.

AGREE. If he can't pick up a phone to tell you where to meet up, dump his a**. Would you rather date a douchebag or be single? I know my answer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:48 pm
angel_259236102

Well, not FOREVER of course. Just a reeeaaallly really long time, seeing as I have absolutely no other options and I've been single for well over a year now. Certainly not gonna be getting any other guy attention any time soon (that includes Valentines day, the most ******** stupid holiday in the universe). I wish I could get an apology from him and an invitation to hang out (because honestly, with my last boyfriend and any guy I happen to talk to even as friends, I always do the work. I always text first, I always bring up hanging out, etc. I'm just ******** tired of it. Happens with normal friends too) so I could give him a second chance. but of course he hasnt texted... even better, called. which he should.  

The_Brightest_Moon

Nicky Cade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:55 pm
I had a guy like this once VERY briefly. Honestly, he's a tool. Sure you could get into a relationship with him, but would you be happy sitting alone at Borders all the time? Being single isn't a bad thing: I was single for four years in between relationships before and I had an absolutely fantastic time being able to do what I wanted when I wanted and not having to worry about a boyfriend being jealous, petty, or needy. Don't settle, girl! Being single is better than being in a relationship like one with him seems to promise to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:00 pm
Ugh, what a d**k. Hes not boyfriend material. Like your mother said, ditch him! Its okay to be single. I was single for the longest time before I found my man.  

Matron Mord Sith

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:01 pm
Nicky Cade
I had a guy like this once VERY briefly. Honestly, he's a tool. Sure you could get into a relationship with him, but would you be happy sitting alone at Borders all the time? Being single isn't a bad thing: I was single for four years in between relationships before and I had an absolutely fantastic time being able to do what I wanted when I wanted and not having to worry about a boyfriend being jealous, petty, or needy. Don't settle, girl! Being single is better than being in a relationship like one with him seems to promise to be.

Thanks. Yeah, I wouldn't be happy. but maybe if I told him he was rude and he apologized then he would change. I'm probably being unrealistic but it sucks that every chance I get with someone is just ruined. I'm starting to believe it's me (Because he started to ignore me after we hung out, which I dont understand because we were having a great time). I honestly can't enjoy being single. I've tried it, and it's just... not fun (for me) at all. I highly respect people who enjoy being single. I envy you guys sweatdrop I always thought I was independant but really, I'm not.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:02 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Ugh, what a d**k. Hes not boyfriend material. Like your mother said, ditch him! Its okay to be single. I was single for the longest time before I found my man.

....yeah. Yeah, actually he IS a d**k. I shouldnt give him a second chance. I'm gonna tell him off. Maybe if he SINCERELY apologizes and explains I'll consider it but for now, NO. He probably doesnt have one, either. OOOOH (I had to slip a little manhood insult in to make meself feel good 3nodding )  

The_Brightest_Moon

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:35 am
The_Brightest_Moon
I am your Mord Sith

....yeah. Yeah, actually he IS a d**k. I shouldnt give him a second chance. I'm gonna tell him off. Maybe if he SINCERELY apologizes and explains I'll consider it but for now, NO. He probably doesnt have one, either. OOOOH (I had to slip a little manhood insult in to make meself feel good 3nodding )

Tell him that he doesn't have the balls to be around you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:33 am
I am your Mord Sith
The_Brightest_Moon
I am your Mord Sith

I should. He had the nerve to IM me last night and I told him he was flat out rude, and if he wants to ever talk to me again, he needs to man up and apologize. he did, I think he actually is sorry, I accept his apology but I dont forgive him. He said he'd make it up to me, and we agreed on a movie of my choice where he pays for EVERYTHING. I'm glad he's willing to make an effort seeing as other guys I know wouldn't. I dont forgive him, but I'll see how I feel afterwards. I'm still really pissed at him and he knows it.  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:45 am
I am your Mord Sith
The_Brightest_Moon
I am your Mord Sith

I should. He had the nerve to IM me last night and I told him he was flat out rude, and if he wants to ever talk to me again, he needs to man up and apologize. he did, I think he actually is sorry, I accept his apology but I dont forgive him. He said he'd make it up to me, and we agreed on a movie of my choice where he pays for EVERYTHING. I'm glad he's willing to make an effort seeing as other guys I know wouldn't. I dont forgive him, but I'll see how I feel afterwards. I'm still really pissed at him and he knows it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:47 pm
Ok im going to play devils advocate here and tell you things from his POV because I usd to be just like you. What he sees is a needy little girl and that scares him. You have pretty much admitted it that you are independent, you need a relationship, you don't want to be single forever etc. You are constantly texting and calling and its pushing him away. He may see GF potential in you or he may not and doesn't want to be rude. You aren't giving him a chance to be the man. Back off and let him ask you out. Also sorry but txting is not reliable and not everyone uses it all the time. If you need to get a hold of someone right away call first. It is also possible he did not hear his phone as acoustics in malls tend to be awful and they are noisy crowded places. If it was his intention to be rude he never would've txt you or even accepted for you to come to the mall. So give him room, let him breathe don't call/ txt/ IM him everyday.  

whatagirlwants

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:06 pm
froggymama89
Ok im going to play devils advocate here and tell you things from his POV because I usd to be just like you. What he sees is a needy little girl and that scares him. You have pretty much admitted it that you are independent, you need a relationship, you don't want to be single forever etc. You are constantly texting and calling and its pushing him away. He may see GF potential in you or he may not and doesn't want to be rude. You aren't giving him a chance to be the man. Back off and let him ask you out. Also sorry but txting is not reliable and not everyone uses it all the time. If you need to get a hold of someone right away call first. It is also possible he did not hear his phone as acoustics in malls tend to be awful and they are noisy crowded places. If it was his intention to be rude he never would've txt you or even accepted for you to come to the mall. So give him room, let him breathe don't call/ txt/ IM him everyday.

I agree to an extent but, it still was rather rude of him after making plans with her and then he just stood her up like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 pm
I am your Mord Sith
froggymama89

I agree to an extent but, it still was rather rude of him after making plans with her and then he just stood her up like that.

I don't think he stood her up, I think it was miscommunication. He may not have heard his phone until he checked it and saw she said was a borders so long ago. He had no way of knowing if she was still their or . he may not have known where borders was so he told her where he was. And she just didn't know where zumiez was. It would have been stood her up if he never replied but he did eventually.  

whatagirlwants

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm
froggymama89
I am your Mord Sith
froggymama89

I don't think he stood her up, I think it was miscommunication. He may not have heard his phone until he checked it and saw she said was a borders so long ago. He had no way of knowing if she was still their or . he may not have known where borders was so he told her where he was. And she just didn't know where zumiez was. It would have been stood her up if he never replied but he did eventually.

@ OP- Ok, you're being very rude. I dont text him constantly, all day. You make it sound like I text EVERY 5 MINUTES. I havent talked to him since, and before that I didnt text constantly. In fact he was the one to always talk to me. And yes, he DID KNOW that I was at the mall and he DID KNOW that he had to meet me. Common sense would tell you to CHECK YOUR PHONE. So please dont make those assumptions about me and tell me I'm needy and texting him every single minute, because in fact, I'm not. I'm really not, and I never actually texted him a lot. I texted him BECAUSE I needed an answer. He replied just as he was leaving (or, just in time for me to FIND them leaving. He didnt even give me a text telling me he was leaving- he was practically out the door). So, you're wrong in your assumptions. He stood me up.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff