Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
The Supernatural RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CutiePieLove12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 pm
Welcome to 'The Supernatural RP' Here you make a character, and follow along with the action and adventure! Your character can have 1 super power. Here's the kind of information you need to make a character:
Name:
Apperance:[MUST HAVE PICTURE!]
More About:

Here's my character's profile:

Name:Rose
Power:Fire
Dislikes:Crultey, hatred
Apperance:
User Image
More About: Loves animals. Is very kind. Helps people only if your on the side she's on. Would do anything to save a friend.

That's my character profile. Please, don't copy other people's powers. Like since i have fire, i don't want anyone else having fire! Understand? It does get frustrating when this happens. And that's why you can only have one power. If somebody had two, and there were alot of people, not many powers would be left and somebody would copy! Thats the first rule! The secound rule is keep this post at a pg-13 level. Those rules are important!! Follow them!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:46 pm
*stand up and looks around in the dark corridor. For light, makes fire erupt from palms of hands* Hello? Anybody there? *voice echos down hallway*

User Image  

CutiePieLove12

mike18911222

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 pm
Name: Mike
Power: wind
Dislikes: people who oppose him
Apperance: User Image
More About: When I was very young my mother left me, and my father abused me, so when I turned 18 I left the house and swore that I would have my revenge. I never seen my dad after that, he may be dead, he may have changed like me, I really don't know and anymore don't care. I have my own Kingdom so what do I care if my father is alive or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:20 pm
Mike enters the place, "Yes, I am, I will not hurt you, I am only here to help." He smiled weakly as he approached the girl in a dark alley.  

mike18911222

TurquiseTest

3,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:50 pm
Name:Nokia
Power:Transformation
Dislikes razz eople who oppose her or threaten her
Appearance:User Image
More About: She is shy and doesn't talk much. Sometimes she turns into an animal and overhears some conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:52 pm
Nokia walked down the silent corridor. She then heard someone talking. She turned into a bat and flew up to the place where she heard it. Hmmm? Ill just watch them for a bit. They look like an odd couple.  

TurquiseTest

3,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items