Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Running from the truth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:12 pm
How did this happen? One moment we're happy and goofing off and the next all I hear are screams and sirens. Why is it getting harder to breath? My chest hurts and tightens. I can't get enough air. Don't let go. I need you. Where are you? Please...don't go. Don't take him away. Father above, hear my prayer! Don't take him away from me....he's all I have. Don't leave me here. I need you....I love you. Please....Ryan...big brother....don't go.
Don't let go.

Back story:

It was a dark day when Elizabeth Pulchra and her twin brother Ryan got in a car crash. She blocks most of it from memory, but will occasionally have flash backs. Her brother has been in the ICU for the past year and she has been forbidden to visit him. The visit usually triggers a vicious attack on her. She has transferred schools and has for the most part shut everyone else out. She doesn't talk at school. She sits towards the back of the room and is constantly reading, writing, or taking notes. Everyone ignores her and rumors fly. She is outcast by others at her school and she doesn't seem to mind. She has been bullied but she ignores it. Her parents both work and are rarely ever around. She has one friend that she trusts and has been with her through the whole thing. No one has taken enough interest in her to really try to get to know her or help her. She has a perfect 4.0 average. She is talented but doesn't show them at school.

Name: Elizabeth Pulchra
Picture:
User Image
Age(high school or teacher):
Bio:
Picture:

If you're interested, please either post or send a PM with the subject escape from the truth.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:24 pm
I'm still looking for a partner for this one. I would really enjoy picking this one up. Anyone interested?  

Shuro2009

muse_4_music

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:20 am
I am very interested in doing this Roleplay.But,there are somethings that I need to know like what do you want in my character skeleton.The plot in this story is very interesting,and I think that it would make an amazing Rp.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:45 pm
I had this posted just under the picture in case you didn't see it.
Profile Skelton:
Name:
Username:
Age(high school or teacher):
Bio:
Picture:

Something tells me it would almost work better as a studentXstudent thing rather than teacherXstudent though. Does that answer your question?  

Shuro2009

muse_4_music

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 pm
So who exactly am I going to be? I would rather play a student in this role rather than a teacher.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:13 pm
Profile Skelton:
Name: Darren Mcdonald
Username: muse_4_music
Age(high school or teacher): 17(senior)
Bio: Darren is your typical high school senior,he cant wait to get out of school but at the same time doesnt want to leave.He isnt that smart but at the same time he isnt that dumb. He holds a 3.5 gpa. He isnt one that has a lot of friends and he isnt even considered popular.He just sits in the back of the room writing lyrics to songs he never finishes.
Picture: User Image

muse_4_music

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:30 am
Sounds good. It's sort of like someone actually tries to take an interest in her. Would you like to start? Or should I?  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games