Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
bedroom help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:13 pm
This thread is for those who would like to give or need sex advice. I ask that we try to keep it PG-13 though that may be hard. If you can't do PG-13 keep it R. If reading your post gets you aroused then too adult. Anyways I have a lot of experience so I think I can answer pretty much any question other than my own that is.

How do you get over the "I'm not in the mood then when I am he's not" cycle?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:20 pm
As hard as it may be, just do it anyways...you'll get in the mood pretty fast--or he will. You just have to push past it.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:43 pm
Hester Peche
As hard as it may be, just do it anyways...you'll get in the mood pretty fast--or he will. You just have to push past it.

well problem is more that he's in the mood first thing in the morning and that's when my joints are the worst. I'm in the mood after we put froggy to bed when my husband is too tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:06 am
Surprise him with a sexy outfit. Like.. maybe have a family member or babysitter look after your kid, and wait for your husband to get home with the outfit on.

:3

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:18 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
Surprise him with a sexy outfit. Like.. maybe have a family member or babysitter look after your kid, and wait for your husband to get home with the outfit on.

:3

this  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:35 pm
froggymama89
Hester Peche

well problem is more that he's in the mood first thing in the morning and that's when my joints are the worst. I'm in the mood after we put froggy to bed when my husband is too tired.

Ah my boyfriend is like that, then I would deffinately go with what Candy Flavored Kittens said.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:02 pm
he doesn't like sexy clothes, he just doesn't get it. Why waste money when neaked women are sexy enough. I think maybe if we tried for baby boy's nap time instead of after he's in bed. My whole thing is I don't want him to hear mommy scream redface and get scared.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:37 pm
froggymama89
he doesn't like sexy clothes, he just doesn't get it. Why waste money when neaked women are sexy enough. I think maybe if we tried for baby boy's nap time instead of after he's in bed. My whole thing is I don't want him to hear mommy scream redface and get scared.
User ImageUser Image

Follow my above instructions, but instead just wait naked.

User Image

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Full body massage! <3

You get relief for your joints and you both get turned on. It's a win/win situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:16 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Full body massage! <3

You get relief for your joints and you both get turned on. It's a win/win situation.

me likes this....hmmm and with warm olive oil....now I have to try it (little beauty tip olive oil is very good for your skin)  

whatagirlwants

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:08 am
froggymama89
broken_bleeding_angel
Full body massage! <3

me likes this....hmmm and with warm olive oil....now I have to try it (little beauty tip olive oil is very good for your skin)

KY warming/tingling massage and lube stuff works nicely too. Though so does mixing 1 tiny drop of mint/peppermint oil/extract with olive oil. It gets all warm and tingly and smells refreshing and great.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:57 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
froggymama89
broken_bleeding_angel
Full body massage! <3

KY warming/tingling massage and lube stuff works nicely too. Though so does mixing 1 tiny drop of mint/peppermint oil/extract with olive oil. It gets all warm and tingly and smells refreshing and great.

I tried KY once I got hives down there  

whatagirlwants

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:42 pm
yup full body massaging is nice either way, sex or not ^^
or why not make time during the day when you both are equally not in the mood? xD lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:10 pm
froggymama89
broken_bleeding_angel
froggymama89
broken_bleeding_angel
Full body massage! <3

I tried KY once I got hives down there

lol ok so go with the tiny drop of mint and oil then.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Shinu_Rei
yup full body massaging is nice either way, sex or not ^^
or why not make time during the day when you both are equally not in the mood? xD lol

ya yesterday we tried it during froggys nap and it went well. I've noticed theres horny, not in the mood, and this middle zone where your willing but you aren't going to go out of your way for it. The tough part is realizing that when you are horny your partner most likely wont be and to ask for sex when your in that middle area. I have no clue what we're gonna do when froggy is too old for naps or doesn't sleep as heavy. Anyone know how not to scream redface ?  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff