Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Caged animal(Male player O////F!!!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  yes
  no
  keep working and we'll see
View Results

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:19 am
User Image

She has been seen only as an animal, living life in her wolf form though she has an human form too. Her parents had left in the forest to be raised by wolfs, reason which were unknown to her. She is all animal though she has picked up a couple times from watching humans, which include their words and speaking, she knows nothing about the world outside the forest..... till the day a vampire decided to take her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He has seen the world slowly destory itself by the people who life in it, he doesn't care, he only wants power, for people to fear him like the monster he sees himself to be. He wants blood , for blood is power, he hates every other creatures that isn't vampire and he kills them off hoping to bring the others to their knees and let vampires rule. He hates werewolfs the most, seeing as they had attacked his family when he was little killing and eating his parents in front of his eyes. So when he sense a werwolf present in the forest he hunts in, he sees his chance to slowly kill the creatures for his own revenge and to show everyone he is not one to be messed with.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:26 am

wahmbulance No cybering (time skip or pms if it goes that far)
wahmbulance No one liners (I understand writers block but not for every post lol)
wahmbulance No txt talk please
wahmbulance Pm profile with the title "I will kill you" and include in your pm and sample of how you rp please
wahmbulance Please post at least everyday (Tell me if your going to be gone)
wahmbulance not much of a rule but if you would like make your post easy on the eyes (Pictures, colors, quotes..... ect) i know gaia has more creative people than me

mrgreen What You Can Do!!!!
mrgreen Beat the hell out of my charater (I feel sorry for Jane)
mrgreen Kiss and hugging (though i doudte their will be hugging)
mrgreen Bring in other charaters for the plot
mrgreen gory details, blood sounds...... yeah the words ^^
mrgreen  

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 am

[color=color1] They scream (Name) when i kill them [/color]
[color=color2]It's been (how old he really is) since i since cried but i look (How old he looks)
[color=color1]Whether creatures see me or not i act this way: ((personitly at least three triats please)[/color]
[color=color2] This who i am, this is why i am: (History, paragraph)[/color]
[color=color1] Oh what I love: (at least three)[/color]
[color=color2] Oh what I hate: (At least three)[/color]
[color=color1] They fear me because: (Powers and skills)[/color]
[color=color2] He is who pulls me strings (Username)[/color]
[color=color1] What makes the woman melt: (Pic)[/color]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:30 am

ΡŔŐ₣ЇĻΈ Ş

They bark Jane
It's been 20 years since i since cried but i look 16
Whether creatures see me or not i act this way:
-cold
-quiet
-clever when needed to be

This who i am, this is why i am: She has lived her life in her wolf form coming in and out only to protect the real wolves that has rasied and protected her since her mother had left her in the forest to die. She never complained learning as the years went on how to speak and communate with them. She sees that other creatures are destorying the forset in which her and her pack lives in and she goes to fight them off. She goes to fight and her pack never sees her again.
Oh what i love:
-running
-hunting
-playing

Oh what i hate:
-killing
-water (Since she cant swim)
-anyone who tries to kill her pack

They fear me because:She talk to others in their mind only as she is in her wolf form. She can also feel the vibrations of everyone around her.
He is who pulls me strings icy199514
What makes the men melt:User Image

They scream Aidyn when i kill them
It's been 75 years since i cried but i look 21
Whether creatures see me or not i act this way:
~Dangerous
~Destructive
~Noble

This who i am, this is why i am: Aidyn was a happy-go-lucky little child, but when a group of werewolves attacked and killed his parents before his eyes, his heart froze over. He vowed over his parents' mangled bodies that he would show the world just how powerful Vampires are.
Oh what I love:
~Power
~Blood
~Dead werewolves

Oh what I hate:
~Insolent creatures
~Live werewolves
~Creatures who pick on others weaker than them

They fear me because: Aidyn has very good tracking skills, and is just as good at hiding from those tracking them. When he finds what he's looking for, he uses his teeth and claws to rip them to shreds. He's also quite handsome, and uses that against his enemies as well.
She who pulls me strings: Esquillo
What makes the women melt: User Image

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:38 pm
Jane Mason
An animal can be pushed so far

Jane ran the ground shaking underneath her paws as she felt the vibrations of a small deer in her way. She kept quiet though grinning inside at she slightly pounded on the creature snapping its neck to aviod unnesscary pain. She dragged the body quietly to her pack letting the young ones feed. She aplha wolf bowed to her gestureing movements and eye movements the meant, Thank you though you don't have to do anything you still take care of your pack

She barked happily shaking her fur at saying Oh no worries chief your my pack, and getting a bit old too the dog growled playfully jumping around as if ready to fight

Before snapping into a monster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:46 pm
Aidyn ran his tongue over his sharp teeth as he walked through the forest. He'd just entered it a few minutes ago, and therefore wasn't very deep, but he could smell the wolves, and knew he'd entered their territory. He smirked a little, imagining all the destruction he could cause. A quick sniff of the air told him just how far away from the wolves he was, and he jumped into a branch of the nearest tree. The last thing he wanted was to have them track him.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:55 pm
Jane Mason

Jane sat by a tree branch feeling the vubrations of the forest to make sure no one was close to them while watching her pack closing as the young ones feed on the deer she had brought. Her alpha sat across from mostly protecting the pack though that was her job since he was too old to fight anymore. Jane raised her ears thinking she felt the vibrations in a tree somewhere, her alpha saw her expression a came over to her Do you sense something he gestured rasieing one ear in confusion.

She shook out her fur huffing once and gestured back No just a bird i think

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:01 pm
Aidyn jumped lightly from tree branch to tree branch, scanning the ground for the wolves. He stopped a few trees away from them, hidden in the leaves. Crouching to get a better view, he knew that the wolves he saw weren't the whole pack. He sniffed the air once again, and thought about the scent. From what he guessed, they were normal wolves, minus one.
There was a hunting party out searching for prey, and elderly wolves in a nearby cave with a female or two waiting for her litter to come. Those were the ones he couldn't see. The ones he could would be defenseless, if the werewolf weren't standing guard right across from what he guessed to be the alpha.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:08 pm
Jane Mason

Jane could see that her pack had mosty finshed eating though she wasn't paying attention to them still her mind was in tuned with the vibrations of the forest, she jumped slightly- not enough for the others to see her- when she felt a light vibration from the trees again. It was light almost too light for her to feel, like a bird, any other time she wouldn't have been paying attention to it but the light vibrations were moving around her pack. She swinged her tail around herself looking up but it was too dark to see anything.

She stood up walking up to the pack and gestured Lets go back to the others you have feed and i will take the other ones to hunt also They all went to follow the alpha as he went to go back to the cave and Jane stayed in the back of the pack still on the defenivs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 pm
Aidyn smirked. So, she sensed me. He thought. He knew he'd put her on edge, and he liked it. He liked it a lot. It was one of his favorite games, to play with his victim's mind before moving in for the attack. He stood up on the branch, still concealed by the leaves, and jumped quickly and lightly from his branch to one of the ones closer to the pups. Then he crouched again, hiding in the leaves. He wondered what she was thinking, whether he'd alerted her to how dangerous he was. If she didn't sense it quick, he'd take one of the pups. Of course he wouldn't harm it, just use it to get to the werewolf.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:24 pm
Jane Mason

Jane didn't feel anything for a little bit, enough time for her to calm down and relax hoping that she was right and it was just a plain bird following them. But she snapped her head up suddenly feeling a light thub of vibrations near some branches where the pups where. She snapped then not caring if it was nothing or something, better safe then sorry she thought to herself and began barking at the pups to move away. They followed her commands moving toward their alpha and he gave me a confused look. She gave him a worried but firm expression and gestured to him I sense something, it may be small but get the pups out of here i don't have a good feeling about this

He nodded huffed slightly and gestured I'll take them back and come back to help you

she shook her fur in disagreement No i'll howl if i need help okay? he didn't like the idea but began to take the pups back to the cave nodding in agreement. Jane turned to the trees growling and coming closer to the leaves.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:35 pm
Aidyn grinned from ear to ear, backing up the branch as she came closer. Once he was safely in the tree high enough so she couldn't reach him, he moved the leaves so she could see him.
"I honestly don't know why you're with this pack of normal wolves. I would have thought you'd have too much pride." He sat cross-legged on the branch and stared at her. He didn't see anything threatening about her, she looked like a normal werewolf. Just like all the others he'd killed since his parents' deaths.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:40 pm
Jane Mason

She sighed seeing nothing in the leaves by the branch and was about to run off and tell her pack that it was fasle alarm, but then she heard the voice of a man. She jumped back looking up at the man who sat crossed legged on the branch just above her, saying nonsense about how he didn't understand why'd she be the pack she was in. She couldn't believe he knew she was werewolf, that she had a human form she thought she would never use. (What the hell do you want) she thought to him, a trick she was able to do only in her wolf form, since she was the only one in her pack who knew the human talk.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:47 pm
Aidyn ran his tongue over his teeth while she spoke, then started laughing.
"You mean to tell me you don't know what you are? That's hilarious!" He said between fits of laughter. It took him a moment to calm down, and once he did, he sat up straight.
"I must thank you, monster, that was the first time I've laughed in a decade. Now, I'll ask you. What compels you to stay with this pack when there are other packs of monsters just like you?"

Esquillo

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas