Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I like him, but he doesn't like me......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I tell him?
  Yes
  No
  Tell him what?
View Results

TOTC Mule

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:06 pm
There's this boy I have a crush on. His name is Chad. Hes like all boys, he's disgusting at times, funny, and kinda cute. So yeah, I knew him since Elementary. I didn't start liking him since 5th grade. I try to hide this secert though. I never told anyone. I remember there was a time when we got close. It was back in 5th grade. The teacher had to do some kind of performance. So, she did one about all kind of dancing. She ballroom dancing, and paired both Chad and me. He didn't really like it, but he was forced to. I felt happy when I had the chance to really, get close. When we danced a couple of times, he laughed. I kinda thought he liked it. Anyways, I never ever told anyone. I don't wanna tell him either, because he'll just say no to me. I even toke those love tests. And the results said we should be together. But, anyways, could the girls of this guild give me some advice, what should I do?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm
Tell him how you feel, that about all you can do...that or sit and wonder what could have been.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm
Okay, for one, those "love tests" aren't always(if at all) accurate. Seriously. If you can't tell if you like him or not (and yes, "like." It is a crush. Not love.) without quizzes... there are a few issues.

You sound really young, since you're bringing up fifth grade for this. Anyways, if you want a chance or if it's bothering you, tell him. If you think you'll be hurt more by the chance of rejection than by keeping it inside and wondering what could've been, don't.

I'd personally tell him. Worst case scenario, you're rejected, you move on.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:45 pm
You don't know whether or not he'll reject you until you tell him. So just go for it. Being turned down isn't the end of the world.  

Rei Uchikino

acg1313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:56 pm
i had the same problem as u with my best guy friend [who is now my boyfriend] he figured since were great friends he would give it a shot at being my boyfriend and.....it worked out! you shound try it and if it doesn't work out, just give him some time to ajust to the new you and let him get to REALLY know you....hoped this helped. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 am
OMGGG
i have your same problem
cept his name is brad
OMGGGGGG  

iChaseCarsx3

Xxcoolchick1000xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:46 pm
wel if u really like him than go 4 it do wat ur heart says to do
wat if he dose like u and he has a gf wat would u 4 me
u should tell him ok dont be scared cus
i had a crush on this guy and i told him he likes me too
and now he is my bf on gaia so u should tell him
ok good luck pm me wat he said heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:05 am
You don't know if he will reject you. I'd say tell him how you feel. If he likes you too, then great! You guys can go out, assuming you are old enough for a relationship. And if he doesn't like you, then at least you know how he feels and you don't have to worry about it.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:36 pm
1. a love test told me that my husband hated me...ummm....ya I don't think so I mean he created new life with me
2. He might really hate dancing
3. He might be really shy and not want to dance with the pretty girl because she might see his every flaw
4. Talk to him. say something like "I really enjoy dancing with you" that way you can direct it properly. You have no idea how awkward "I like you" is. Saying your enjoy dancing with him can be steered in the direction of a mere compliment between classmates easily or can turn into badabingbadaboom. You only fail when you don't try  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:02 pm
O_O this is like almost my story exactly. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!! I'm actually falling for him again and it really really hurts... all i can say is, if he doesnt like you, theres not much you can do. hang out with him more, be a little flirty. if it doesn't work, who knows. You'll get another chance later probably wink

edit: if you think that he's sending you signals that he likes you, go ahead and tell him. if he rejects you, pretend it never happened.  

The_Brightest_Moon

karachow

O.G. Detective

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:10 am
This is kinda like the boy I liked a few years back. We were best friends and finally one day I asked him out. He said yes. I'm not going to say this is exactly what's going to happen, but we were so used to being just friends we really didn't know how to act like a couple with each other. Still we hung out together a lot. After 5 months and he hadn't actually held my hand yet I broke up with him. We're still the best of friends though. Now I don't have to worry about what could have been cause I know what would happen now and I don't feel that attraction to him. So it's all good biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 pm
I'd say you should tell him. If you dont then you're just going to wonder. If he doesnt like you then he'll just reject you but that is usually not that hard to do.  

sprint2011

purple shadow fox

Celestial Cottontail

11,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:19 pm
Nothing wrong with saying how you feel to him he may like you back the same way you do and if he doesn't, well he's loss!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:03 pm
talk to him more smile
that always helps.  

Hot iloveedwardcullen

Channifer

Newbie Fairy

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image