vote for my lyrics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:06 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/poetry-and-lyrics/vote/?entry_id=101904501  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:42 am
Too sappy.  

PolityOfQueens

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:49 am
thats my style. i simply write what i feel  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:59 am
Aha, I aboslutely adored the lyrics Night. There was this melody in my head the whole time to go with it, dont know if its the one you have with it or not but meh(actually I sang along with it the whole time, never heard the song but still I did, it was funny).

Is it supposed to be kind of fast, slow or about medium speed? I saw it kind of fast-ish.

But again absolutely loved it.  

AoibhealDragonheart

Fashionable Prophet

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:09 am
Tempest29
Aha, I aboslutely adored the lyrics Night. There was this melody in my head the whole time to go with it, dont know if its the one you have with it or not but meh(actually I sang along with it the whole time, never heard the song but still I did, it was funny).

Is it supposed to be kind of fast, slow or about medium speed? I saw it kind of fast-ish.

But again absolutely loved it.

yeah, it fast. most my new stuff is more poppier. the keyboard version is gonna be on my new EP, which is gonna be released in january. i was shooting for the 1st of jan, but ive been busy and im working on an 8th song for the ep. my old one can be downloaded on myspace though.

and thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:54 pm
your lyrics were great! the song was (i think) up-beat, but really sweet. you said you wrote what you feel. if thats true, your lucky to have someone you care so much about.  

xXkarma_is_my_enemyXx

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:14 pm
wow i really like that i think it has a lot of heart and meaning to it. i rated it 5/5 and i favorited it coz i love it!! u have alot of potentional and i hope that this song gets put on a cd some day coz it really amazing. plz rate my song in the arenas its called Stronger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:19 pm
i listened to ur acustic version on ur profile and it rockz by the way!! any way it sounded like it did in my head!! its got the perfect tune!!! if i could rate it higher than 5 i would but i cant one coz i already rated it and it doesnt go any higher so u kno!  

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:14 am
yeah...my new EP was suppose to be finished yesterday, but winter break was crazy and great and i didnt have the time. i resume recording tomorrow night  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:37 am
Those are quite well-written. I like your rhyming patterns a lot; it's not your average rhyme scheme. The lyrics have a good feel, and I like the way you use one word at the end of each verse, like "December" or "Together".  

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Fenpex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:44 pm
Try not to be offended, but writing a love song is the easy way out for making something popular.
Taylor Swift ONLY writes love songs... Because she has no talent what-so-ever and thinks she's a f*cking Barbie.

Sorry, I just really hate love songs lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:27 pm
SECSY
Try not to be offended, but writing a love song is the easy way out for making something popular.
Taylor Swift ONLY writes love songs... Because she has no talent what-so-ever and thinks she's a f*cking Barbie.

sorry, i simply write what i feel. 6/8 on this upcoming EP are love songs. lol

im not in music to get popular, im in it cuz its the only thing i know how to do.(also, i'd have to be a scrawny white guy with emo hair to be popular. lol)  

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

Fenpex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:03 am
On This Night
SECSY

im not in music to get popular, im in it cuz its the only thing i know how to do.(also, i'd have to be a scrawny white guy with emo hair to be popular. lol)

I meant as in noticed as a musician when I said 'popular'.
Some of your lyrics in it are pretty well written, but I just really dislike love songs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:08 pm
SECSY
On This Night
SECSY

I meant as in noticed as a musician when I said 'popular'.

thats what i meant too  

A B Up Start

xxkakenutsxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:17 am
Beautiful!  
The Music Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items