Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 am
okay i9n my school there is this girl who gets almost every solo in chorus every dancing group opening and every female lead in the play. the only reason she gets it all is coz my instructor knows her mom. THAT SO ISN'T FAIR, RIGHT? well i hate her coz of it. she cant even sing that well or act. she can dance but evidently not with out a pole!!!she dances like a prostitute and she dresses like one but she gets away with it coz her mom knows the chorus and drama instructor who are the same person so its kinda like she gets every one. in the play coming up, beauty and the beast, shes probably going to get belle even though she doesn't deserve it. i deserve it more than she does and i have a good singing voice. what should i do? my mom says i should confront the teacher but i dont kno coz i like my instructor she's nice besides the whole giving every thing to one person thing. I HATE THIS GIRL SO MUCH!!! post here about those kinda experiences.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:34 pm
Don't take it out on the girl, it's not her fault.

But you should call the instructor out on her obvious favoritism.  

PolityOfQueens

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:20 am
o, i thought this was gonna be about music, not ppl.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:23 am
There's a girl at my school like that, but she's actually good at it all. Luckily for me, she's not in band.  

double read

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:57 am
Ekeda
Don't take it out on the girl, it's not her fault.

But you should call the instructor out on her obvious favoritism.

but that's the thing she acts like she can get whatever she wants coz she can! she knows she doesn't have to try coz shes going to get it anyway thats why i hate her she pompous and cocky about it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:08 pm
Seriously?

*sighs* Well I may as well give my opinion on this topic.

...Okay don't take it out on the student, its obviously the teacher's fault for having a favorite in this girl just because she knows her mom. I know, I know it frustrates you but just sit down, relax and take a few deep calming breaths with me....

Okay, now that that is over and done with hopefully you're calm enough to listen and take my advice.

Obviously you're not going to be the only one whose noticed this, if you really want to confront this teacher then get a group to confront her at once, argue your case and tell her how its not fair. Don't hate the student for the way the teachers and other adult type people treat her and/or have raised her to act, it's not her fault.

And for another thing, you'll often run into things like this in your life time. Get used to it because this one you may be able to change, but the nest one down the road *shrugs* mayhap not.

AoibhealDragonheart

Fashionable Prophet

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm
Tempest29
Seriously?

*sighs* Well I may as well give my opinion on this topic.

...Okay don't take it out on the student, its obviously the teacher's fault for having a favorite in this girl just because she knows her mom. I know, I know it frustrates you but just sit down, relax and take a few deep calming breaths with me....

Okay, now that that is over and done with hopefully you're calm enough to listen and take my advice.

Obviously you're not going to be the only one whose noticed this, if you really want to confront this teacher then get a group to confront her at once, argue your case and tell her how its not fair. Don't hate the student for the way the teachers and other adult type people treat her and/or have raised her to act, it's not her fault.

And for another thing, you'll often run into things like this in your life time. Get used to it because this one you may be able to change, but the nest one down the road *shrugs* mayhap not.

i'll try it but i'm gonna wait until after the play try-outs coz if she gets the part then i will but if she doesn't i won't say anything  
The Music Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games