Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:54 pm
Soquili Name: Kourin Chou
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kourin is a soft-spoken, dreamer. She's not a woman with a dominate personality and can sometimes be a pushover. This does not mean that anyone can walk all over her, though. She knows the difference between good and bad and will blatantly avoid anyone she feels is a bad person.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Preferably Angeni or Uni with complimenting colors, but I will take any male who at least has colors that will look good with her. I don't mind someone who will dominate her, but they can't be a complete icicle. She'd be miserable and very lifeless if they didn't have some sort of love in them for her. Edited Soq only, please.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either will work.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or my aim: Shuinoshina  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:51 pm
Soquili Name: Laures

Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is a gentle soul, and a gentleman. Though he is quick to call others “friends” they are usually acquaintances unless they have had some major impact on him. Seemingly always happy-go-lucky, he often comes across as rather less intelligent as he is, and one-dimensional. At times immature, he has reluctantly grown up somewhat- his “good is good, evil is evil and there is no in-between” attitude has been completely shattered and he realizes that there are shades of grey in the world. He often acts rather colt-ish but is more than capable of being serious if the situation calls for it.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Non-evil/non-cling-y temperament.
Understanding- Laures’ heart belongs to the mare who will eventually be his mate-
Someone he can remain on good terms with- he would like to be a part of all his offspring’s lives, just as he would like to have the mare be a part of all as well, even though he will have his future mate also help raise his foal.
OOC’ly- Breed and edits not important, I will be looking for asthetics- no clashing colors/patterns please
Breeding slots left: 1/3 (technically all 3 but 2 are reserved for his mate-to-be)
Fling or Lifemate?: fling only
How do you want others to contact you?: pm

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:52 pm
Soquili Name:Giolladhe
Describe your soq’s personality/interests: Inquisitive, lively and bright, the stallion matured
quickly because of the burdens placed on his shoulders at a very young age. Due to said responsibilities, he has learned to place duty first before anything else, though deep down, he longs for the chance to cast off the shackles of his position and find out who he is. He is very affectionate, if one is willing to take the time and try to get past his defenses.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
A mare who is kind, patient and understanding.
One he can treat as a princess, but is strong enough to stand on her own
One who will either try to help him get over his guilt and convince him to seek out someone to restore his sight, or who understands his reasoning and does not mind him being blind.

OOC’ly- preferably someone who looks good with him. As always, breed and edits are not important and absolutely no clashing colors/patterns.
Breeding slots left: 2/3 (technically all three but one is reserved)
Fling or Lifemate?: lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: pm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:15 am
Soquili Name: Saoirse
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Unlike most other harpies, she never joined them. She strayed away from it all, to make a new path in life. And on the way started a family of her own, starting from a fling she had one night. But even through it all she is still looking for someone to love
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A kind loving male, one who knows to not compare her to the others like her. To accept her for who she is, and accept the family she already has.
Breeding slots left: 2/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate, but I MIGHT be open to a fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

Samuality

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 am
(I thought I had someone for her, but I cannot for the life of me find any recollection or note of it. ): )

Soquili Name: Ty
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A bit of a wild-child, Ty is kind of loud and obnoxious, but in a cute, "I love her but why won't she just shut up" kind of way. xD She loves going off on ridiculous adventures, she has a skewed sense of what is dangerous and what is not and tends to get into all kinds of trouble. She doesn't get that you shouldn't poke the bear.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone as idiotic yet happy-go-lucky as she is? Someone melancholy could work, but there would have to be something to keep her interest- Ty has a short attention span and gets bored easy. xD
Breeding slots left: 2/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling preferred, though I am open to lifemates if the right gentleman comes along.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces