Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:52 am
Soquili Name: Freya
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Taking after her mother, she loves to chase after both males and females that attract her attention. Having no problem using her looks and body to gain what she wants, she has tons of determination and that usually gets her through till the end. Very flirty and has tons of charm.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She has no preference in breed. Looks, on the other hand, they must be very pretty or very attractive for her to even consider.

I'd like for her to find someone who compliments her colors. As for breed, I'm not too picky but Kalona or Flutter is preferred.
Breeding slots left: 1
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, since she has only one slot left.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.

This is non-rp. Backstories are ok if you like doing them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 am
Soquili Name: Himeros
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A bit flirty and full of charm, he's a bit off-track from his family as he isn't all pushy when it comes to those he finds attractive. He's more of a gentlemen with a bit of flair.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He has no preferences on looks/breed.

I'd like someone who compliment his colors.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either

This is non-rp. Backstories are ok.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 am
Soquili Name: Erotes
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Playful, flirty, fun. He is all the good stuff rolled into one. He likes to have fun, and will appreciate those that are beautiful to him in appearance/personality.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He has no preferences in looks/breed.

I want someone who will compliment his colors.
Breeding slots left: 2
Fling or Lifemate?: Either, fling is preferred.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:59 am
Soquili Name: Astraea (I lost her cert. XD;; )
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Playful, friendly, slightly serene with a bit of charm.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? No real preferences, but would love to have someone who can fly at least.

I'd like colors to compliment her. While I have no real preferences on breed, those with wings will be preferred.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please!

Kireiryuu

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:36 pm
Soquili Name: Jink
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
From the start, Jink had always been troublesome. He often went out of his way to do things that he was told not to, and often found himself in a compromising situation. Yet, he's very mindful of other's feelings. When his views conflict with someone else's, he changes the subject and tries to lead them to a different topic, one where both are comfortable and relaxed in. He's loyal to the end when it comes to friends and family, though he, himself is rather withdrawn about certain things. Like, his own feelings and his health, because the happiness of a friend is much more important, though if one can get him to open up, they'll have that trust forever, or at least until they break it. Once broken, however, the trust shrivels and fades, until it breaks and cannot be salvaged. That is, if the trust breaking was intentional. If not, it can be recreated, though never the same. ( copied from my teepee, laaaazy xD;; )
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Jink isn't really looking at the moment, but any Soquili besides skinwalkers would be okay. I'd personally love someone who'd pair nicely. But that wouldn't matter much if their personalities fit together if roleplayed.
Really I'm just looking for someone interested in my first boy as I do love him. <3
Breeding slots left: 2/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either.
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:20 pm
Soquili Name: Omen Dragonkin
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A loving horse, Omen is happy to shower anybody with affection, even the the most vicious of Skinwalkers(When they're asleep, of course, otherwise she'd wisely turn tail and run). Her interests include... Well, cuddling up to other Soquili.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? IC - Primarily, a male she can prove is just a 'jerk with a heart of gold' - He comes off gruff, but he's got a secret sensitive side. Or, alternatively, a brooding type of male. So long as he's not overtly violent or evil, she'd be happy.

OOC - Mostly, he needs to match her in at least colors. Edited or no, I don't particularly care if he is or not.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:24 pm
Soquili Name: Kiera
Her mother was a pure blooded Kirin, but her father was a Kalona halfbreed, this allowing her parents to have a somewhat close and loving relationship. However, her parents were both murdered when she was just a foal. She was taken up and raised by a kind hearted wind mare.

Kiera spends most of her time wandering from place to place, looking to find something to call home. She's soft spoken, and doesn't speak often in a conversation. Her kalona blood only becomes apparent in her personality when she's angry.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A darker soul. Perhaps a kalona or skinwalker?
Fling or Lifemate?: Leaning towards a fling, but we can discuss it.
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm me or catch me on AIM @ ilvcocoa.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:07 pm
Soquili Name: Deimus
Describe your soq's personality/interests:He is cunning and sly, but not in an evil way. More like a 'I want to play but I don't know HOW' kind of way. He is rather socially defunct.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? I want dark rainbow babies. I will not accept Kalona offers. Sry, I don't like the breed. ;<
Fling or Lifemate?:Fling
How do you want others to contact you?:PM  

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:59 pm
Soquili Name: Ameline
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ameline is a very playful, giggly girl. She is very Naive but does not succumb to being afraid. She has yet to truly explore the massive world, but she looks forward to her future in it.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? High energy and attitude, Ameline is looking for a stallion that can either keep up with her, or a darker stallion to slow her down and calm the rampaging child-like spirit within her. Really any stud that also looks good with her. I like contrast but certain things wont do. Since I'm going for lifemate I may be a bit picky for her XP
Breeding slots left:3/3
Fling or Lifemate?:Lifemate maybe fling but you'll have to persuade me
How do you want others to contact you?:PM please biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 pm
Soquili Name: Kamau
Kamau is very nobel much like a knight. He is very caring and brave like a lion. He will protect those things dear to him and will never give up on someone. He is very loving and sweet but if he gets mad..He gest very ferocious but he will never turn or get mad at those he loves at least he wont show it.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone he can love and always protect. Could be someone open and loving or someone thats built a shell around themselves and needs someone to break it. He wont give up on anyone even if they give up on him. When he mets someone he feels needs help or someone he attaches to you cant ever get him to leave.

Cat like SOQ are really going to be a plus here its not required but i would love that! All breeds welcome try him! Basically open to any plots
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 pm
Soquili Name: Regin
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Regin feels like the outcast in her family. The plain family member that will never find a mate. Originally Regin shined with a inner goodness that would captivate others. As she has gotten older her personality had drastically changed. Full of self doubt regin is teetering on a cliff.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Regin is looking for any kind breed of soq. She can either go down a dark or light path. I would be open to both but am preferring a darker themed soq to turn regin down a bad path but a good soq willing to save her would be good too.
edits are wanted but if it's a awesome soq no edits are fine. Rp is not required. I have a busy life so if you can't rp I'll understand. Looks are important i don't want any soq with treasure boxes on their back and others pictures of the like.
---Also if you have a soq that is not been an adult for a month feel free to pm i don't mind waiting for a good thing. No only CC i like to be able to enter them in breeding slots.
Fling or Lifemate?: lifemate preferred but if it's a great match then i would consider a fling or if she ends up with a mate with only two slots I'd look for a fling for her.
How do you want others to contact you?:Pm  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:19 am
Soquili Name: Adalyn
Image of Soquili:

User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Adalyn is very cold and deceiving she can see spirits but never knows when it may happen. She is always hoping to catch a glimpse of her dead parents but all she ever sees are there backs and when she calls out all the spirits vanish. She know only sorrow and has built a world behind her mask thinking nothing can hurt her if they cant see her face. One you break that though she can become one of the most loving..or one of the most mislead..

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who can make her break free of the past. Someone who is willing to take on the about impossible task of getting her to take her mask off and move on with her life.

Open to others things to but mostly that. Also open to all breeds but ones with skulls or darker SOQ still willing to help will be a plus. Anyone who can make her stronger basically
Fling or Lifemate?: Does not matter eather way it will make her stronger because if her mate left she would become stronger from that. If he stayed even better

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out