Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:45 pm
Soquili Name: Reila
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A bit of a b***h and rather dark, she's not one to show her emotions outwardly. She doesn't like most of anything, and despises most everything else. This is due to her having a need to protect herself, which has resulted in her 'shield' becoming indistinguishable from her real personality. Reila was raised by a kalona, and thus has many traits that are usually only taken by kalona; Eating meat, attacking without provocation, and hatred of any 'normal' soquili.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? IC'ly, a stallion who can save her. Reila is going down a dark path, darker than I first intended for her. The stallion needs to catch her mid-fall.
OOC-wise, A darker stallion who goes well with her. Edits are a HUUUUGE must. No unedited Soquili, please. She will NOT look twice at a 'normal' Soquili, so only Kalona, Skinwalkers or mutants need apply. c: I may turn down WoW-themed offers, so be warned of that. (Sorry, I really don't like WoW >w<;;; )
Overall; I am EXTREMELY picky with my ReiRei, both personality-wise and looks-wise. She's had her heart broken already, and I don't want that to happen again.
Breeding slots left: 2/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate ONLY.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM's please. Or IM on AIM (DJRaiinbow), MSN (DJRaiinbow@hotmail.com), or Yahoo (DJRaiinbow@yahoo.com)

((I expect to be able to enter in breeding slots,so no "CC List Only" requests, please. An exception would be if you think I absolutely CANNOT resist the pairing.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:37 pm
Soquili Name: Soraven
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is always traveling and loves meeting others, and you can almost find her near a body of water, whether it's a puddle or a stream. She seems a little air-headed sometimes, but like the weather she can change quickly from sunny to thunderous. She's protective of little things.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She would like someone who loves to travel, matches her colors (or compliments them), and doesn't mind getting into a debate. Must be able to catch a lightning bolt, because her rare bad moods are like being in a lightning storm.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm please  

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:33 pm
Soquili Name:Teykali
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
His personality has taken a bit of a reset due to an accident So though he's still lacking intelligence, his affection has somewhat dimmed and his courage is a bit shaken.

He is interested in finding himself, though he is somewhat bashful around others now. He enjoys a little sulking now and then, but also tries to enjoy himself in order to not become morose, or Sulky as the two legger he hangs out with says.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who is calm, and perhaps can be seen as an inspiration, and who is appealing to the eye (He's gotten a little more judgmental about beauty than before.)
Breeding slots left: 2
Fling or Lifemate?: fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.

Also: Link To my Teepee to show his lineage  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:23 pm
Soquili Name: Mr. T
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is shallow in the fact that he is looking for someone of his own "type" to start a family with.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He would like to find another soquili with night elf features to start a night elf family line and possibly a herd in the future.
OOC: long ears are a major plus, other edits are loved, purple or blue coat color preferred
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Depends on how well they get along. Start as a fling.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

CC list for now until one of my current couples gets a slot (both almost LL)  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 pm
Soquili Name: Vega

Describe your soq's personality/interests: As easygoing and mellow as her father. Likes relaxing settings where she can laze about and talk about anything and nothing at all.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to chill with. 8] OOC: Complementing, deserty/warm colors would be nice-- or dark with warm highlights =)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please!

Please note: I'm not able to actively enter slots until January.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:13 am
Soquili Name: Mariselle
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She loves scaring or creeping out others, often by telling spooky stories. At the same time, she herself is quite easily spooked and has, on more than one occasion, scared herself in the middle of one of her stories. Her attention span is incredibly short, however and she only tends to stick around long enough to tell a story before moving on to something else that's caught her attention.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Either someone whom she finds interesting enough to stick with longer than usual or someone who will manipulate her. I'm not concerned with looks.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, MSN: Celestialrequiem@hotmail.com, YIM: Celestialrequiem  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:59 pm
Soquili Name: Ruka

Describe your soq's personality/interests: loving stallion who loves to tell stories
What is your soq looking for in a mate? OOC, someone natural-colored that matches him would be great!
Breeding slots left: 1/3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 am
Soquili Name: Resi
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is very playful and friendly. Loves to be around others, especially friends and family. But that wouldn't stop her from going out and making tons of friends!
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She has no preferences in looks/breed of the other Soq.

What I am looking for is anything that'll compliment her colors/pattern such as naturals.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.

This will be non-rp required, I don't have much time for rp. If you like doing backstories, I don't mind coming up with a backstory. Resi was my first Soq, and as such, she is very special to me.

Kireiryuu

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:44 am
Soquili Name: Nioka
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is friendly and slightly out-going. Loves his mother dearly, he is very loyal to her since she's his only family. To those friends that he holds dear, he'll go the extra mile just to make sure that they are happy, and have a smile on their face.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He has no preferences in looks/breed.

I just want someone who looks nice and will compliment him.
Breeding slots left: 1
Fling or Lifemate?: Either, but probably fling since he has only one breeding slot left.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please

This is non-rp; backstories are ok if you like doing them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:49 am
Soquili Name: Circe
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Lustful! With a twist of evil to her ways. If something catches her eye, whether it be male or female, she'll go after it till she quenches her lust. She does not want/think she needs friends and family, pft! They're only to be used to gain more shinies!
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She wants a kalona or mutant Soq only!

I want someone who is evil and who is either a pure-kalona or mutant (with bat wings) or someone who just looks vicious and evil. I don't want no goody-two shoes for her! Edits are preferred, but not necessarily required.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please!

This is non-rp only! Backstories is ok if you like doing that.

Kireiryuu

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces