Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:06 am
Soquili Name: Iris
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: As her Temper states, Iris is very diligent. She works hard at everything she does, as she believes that that is the only way you can only get what you want in life. If you've ever seen Disney's Princess and the Frog, she's a bit like Tiana.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? This is the plot I have in mind. Iris doesn't really have time for boys, so your boy would have to be very special indeed to turn her head. She would eventually fall for him (after a lot of hard work on his part most likely) and breed with him. But then sadly, the male would then leave her, causing her to swear off males for life and just stick to what she knows best; hard work. She would raise the foals on her own.
ICly, I'm looking for a male with a "love her and leave her" personality, as I want to carry out the plot I mentioned above. OOCly, I'm not looking for anything very specific, I just don't want any creepy/scary Soqs. Soqs that are obviously handsome would have an advantage. :B
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

(( This would be for the CC thread ONLY. This is because I already have 4 other couples ahead of this one, so this couple couldn't start getting entered into raffles until 2 or 3 of my other couples have won breedings. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:39 am
Soquili Name: Blake
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Blake is a little odd and fun loving yet a very emotionally distant. Advice is something she can dish out like no other and is uncannily wise with her words however . . . that only works with other peoples problems. In her own life however If she cant handle a situation with a joke then she is-int quite sure how to handle and most of the time she just ends up running away be it literally or figuratively. She is also very honest an not afraid to tell you what she thinks no matter what.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
scince her personality is so diverse i can honestly say anyone.
OOC:
i like patterns in the coat like markings swirls, vines, tattooing, varrious desighns.
I like rich hues Golds, greens, Browns. Please no black Gray or eye rapeing Neon
Pink anything is a no go i detest pink . . .intensly.
edits would be awsome!!!
scarves, blankets, ribbons, beads cuffs ECT will earn you major brownie points.

Breeding slots left:
1: Davos (currently trying HAVENT HEARD FROM THE OWNER IN A FAIR AMOUNT OF TIME THIS MAY HAVE BEEN ABANDONED)
2: Open
3:Life Mate (only life Mate)
Fling or Lifemate?: Both Ideally i would like her 2 and 3rd slot to be for her life mate but i will take a fling on slot two if i must.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me please!!!!
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?:
shes a mover sooo anything will do.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Either
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Either
P.S IAM A NOOBIE!!! I ONLY HAVE TWO SOQ SOOOOOO WE MAY BE ABLE TO GET INTO A BREEDING SLOT FASTER!

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 am
Soquili Name: Coeur
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Coeur's shy at first, but is outgoing once you get to know her. She's caring and loving and treats her friends like her own family.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who likes her personality as well as her looks. She believes that someone who only cares about looks doesn't love her. OOC, I'd like someone who looks good with her. Preferably no pink boys, I want something different. <3
Breeding slots left: This would be her first breeding, but her last 2 breedings have already been arranged. So this would just be a fling.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM Ragers or send me a message on AIM. AIM name is GRABBINGPEELS.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:17 pm
Soquili Name: Aonani
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's very mellow and open to lots of things. Still working on his personality a bit...
What is your soq looking for in a mate? IC: No one too high maintenance - he needs someone sweet like himself.
OC: I'm really not all that picky... looks matter to an extent, I really just want someone that goes pretty well with him.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling - his other 2 slots will go to his lifemate.

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm
Soquili Name: Hoax [[I co-own her with Meeki now. <3]]
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Hoax is a charmer. However, she doesn't often charm for positive reasons. She really enjoys tricking two-leggers to their death. This is a great sport among her race and she aims to be the best. She's friendly enough to the animal race, however. This is still being developed, of course~
ICly: She could work with a lot of different personalities. Someone to fuel that naughty charmer side of her would be amazing, though, especially if it were to lead her to trying to do more violent things. Anything goes, though! O:

OCly: I'm not going to be too picky, since this will mainly be a kick start for me to get used to RPing her and developing that personality of hers. Something to work off, y'know?

Offer away! 'Cause I have no idea what I'd want for her. XD Edits of any sort, of course, are always awesome~ <3
Breeding slots left: 3/3.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, possibly lifemate.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image
Soquili Name: Andarta
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
A free spirit, she enjoys lively conversations and helping those that need helping. Andi enjoys being around others who are kind and caring, not those who are too prideful and evil.

Someone to love her and take her as she is. Someone with a lively personality and not afraid to take the reign's at times, so to speak. She is looking for someone that is good at conversation too. (also I would like her mate to have 3 breedings)

(I don't want someone to clash with her coloring ^^; sorry. She is my first custom SO I may be a bit picky.)
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM.
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Something fun and a comical meeting even. I am open to anything.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:12 pm
Soquili Name: Leopard
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Leopard is ridiculously sweet and very naive. She sees the best in everyone. :3
What is your soq looking for in a mate? IC: Nothing
OOC: Something that matches her well, preferably something natural. Just a heads up that I don't really RP, and I CAN plot but I really do prefer not to. XD
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferred
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is fine.<3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:14 pm
Soquili Name: Indie Rock
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Indie is a very independent girl and she doesn't take anyone sh!t. She tells it like it is and prefers things are done her way. >>"
OOC: Something that matches. RP and plotting not neccessary (and preferred not to happen actually).
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate preferred
How do you want others to contact you?: PM!  

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 pm
Soquili Name: Quinntessential
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Quinn is cocky and manipulative, he needs to get his way and will do whatever it takes for that to happen. However he's not a complete jerk and he can be nice!
OOC: Something that looks good with him. He has a fling lined up so this would be for his final breeding- Not looking for any RP or plot (unless you require it, I can try!).
Breeding slots left: 2/3 (this is for his final breeding!)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:19 pm
Soquili Name: Scar
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Scar is a badass. He's rude and doesn't particularly care about anyone but himself.
OOC: Someone that looks good with his colors. No RP/plotting required, he has 1 fling lined up but it's with one of my own Soquili so that can be changed!
Fling or Lifemate?: Either, but all lifemates have to be approved by my co-owner
How do you want others to contact you?: PM plz~  

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:30 pm
Soquili Name: Kitten
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Vicious and pretty much a dark character. She likes killing things and is batshit insane/psycho.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A dark Stallion. PReferably with a 'death' theme. No unedited Soquili, please. A Kalona would be absolutely perfect for her. I want her last breeding to be absolutely spectacular.
Breeding slots left: 1/3 (This will be her last breeding)
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling (Or a lifemate if you can handle the fact she has only one breeding availible.)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM's please. Or IM on AIM (DJRaiinbow), MSN (DJRaiinbow@hotmail.com), or Yahoo (DJRaiinbow@yahoo.com)

((I expect to be able to enter in breeding slots,so no "CC List Only" requests, please. An exception would be if you think I absolutely CANNOT resist the pairing.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:33 pm
Soquili Name: Anthrax
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Anthrax is blind, but not helpless,thanks to the wonderful help of his seeing-eye bird (Who leads him into trees). He's quiet and sneaky, and knows more about the world than you'd think. He's also rather...well...He knows that those who have power are the ones who rule the world, and he intends to use the power he has to take the world for himself. He's wild and feral and will never hesitate to make sure that others know he is not to be messed with.
Oh, he's also riddled with diseases. Yanno how he's blind? A disease. He has several other deadly virus strains in his system that he has an immunity to, but it's a safe bet others don't. So beware, ye who wish to come in contact.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?Death-Themed mares. No browns as I'd like to breed that out. No Unedited Soquili, please.
IC-ly; No. Nice. Mares. He will tear them apart and have Kuru eat their eyes the moment he senses any 'niceness' about them. Therefore, a Kalona or a cursed Skinwalker would work nicely. Even better, if he could have a pure Skinwalker as some sort of pet. Seriously.
Breeding slots left: 2/3 (Would be his 2nd/3rd breedings
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate or a Fling ((Lifemate would have to be pretty darn awesome for him to even consider))
How do you want others to contact you?: PM's please. Or IM on AIM (DJRaiinbow), MSN (DJRaiinbow@hotmail.com), or Yahoo (DJRaiinbow@yahoo.com)

((I expect to be able to enter in breeding slots,so no "CC List Only" requests, please. An exception would be if you think I absolutely CANNOT resist the pairing.))  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Soquili Name: Kei Sôma
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Sensitive, caring, and a goofball, Kei takes after his daddy Momiji quite well. Though he's horribly naive about the world, he's probably more gentle than his Momma Ozzie could ever be, since he doesn't have much of a vicious side. He's also a veryveryveryvery closeted homosexual.
((AKA, I haven't cemented his personality orz; )
What is your soq looking for in a mate? OOCly- I am going to be PICKY. Mane edits are a MUST, and I will be picky over the mane color. I'd love for there to be blue eyes, but I can overlook that. Pelt color...No plain-coated mares, or browns, or skin-colored. Black will be preferred, but others will be considered. While I'd like for the mare to have some sort of wings, It's totally not needed c:
ICly- A mare that will take advantage of him, then dump him with the kid(s). This will give him enough of a disliking for mares that should a Stallion flirt with him...well...Yeah.
Also ICly, I'd love for him to find a stallion (Who is comfortably gay) that falls head over heels for him. Kei will first be all 'Ewwww wtf are you doing D8;;;' But then he'll realize that, yanno, he likes this guy back. I would LOVE if this stallion were to be a darker individual.It would make for some very VERY cute RP! ^^ (Yeah I want to RP this. On IM is good c: )
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate and a Fling

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff