Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verusia

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:13 pm
Soquili Name:Leona *I could never get Imp to put her name on there ;;*
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:She's very mischievous and likes to wander a lot in search of adventure. Anything dangerous is right up her ally even if it is flitting around with Kalona or Skinwalkers so if you want to see if she'll breed with one.. go for it if they will match her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?She would lean more towards soquili with lighter coloring to one that has dark colors and she loves those with wings.

Basically if the coloring matches well.. go for it.
Breeding slots left:3/3
Fling or Lifemate?:Fling with possible Lifemate in the future *see how it all goes first ^^*
How do you want others to contact you?:PM  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:18 am
Soquili Name: Van
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Van is a free spirit, a dreamer, a wanderer who follows his Fate around like a loyal dog. He lives day by day. He's fierce and fiery, but loving and, when needs to be, calm. He doesn't see "bad" in anyone, which may be a problem someday.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? I'm looking for someone who will match him aesthetically -- preferrably with mane edits. I won't turn down any colors, but I'd really like the edits. Van would probably get along with just about any personality that wasn't vicious.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling...for now.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (LykosEcho)  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Soquili Name: Harry A. Hippo (aka 'Harry')

Image of Soquili: I do not have his cert yet, however he is of age to breed. (received him on 12.14.09)
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Harry is, to be described in one word, gregarious. He feels the most comfortable when others are around him; if he is alone then surely he will go out and search for someone to keep him company weather they want his company or not. He can be very talkative and gossip is one of his favorite things; he also tends to be noisy and listen in on other's conversations though he doesn't really mean too. He hates the feeling of being alone and the thought of loneliness makes him shiver. When he is alone, he feels as though he is unwanted, unloved, and just worthless to everyone around him. You can find Harry either spending his time basking in the sun in the desert or swimming in the near by lake and/or in the beach's ocean. While he comes of clingy, annoying, and nosy, nevertheless, he is a usdia with a huge heart and just means well.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?

IC: Someone that wouldn't mind being by his side and satisfy his means of company; not only that but someone who a big heart much like himself.

OC: I'm looking for either 1) perhaps another Pokemon Usdia cosplay (seeing how he is a Pokemon cosplay himself). 2) Someone whose colors will match well with him and won't clash. 3) Hair/Tail edits are awesome though not necessary.

Breeding slots left: 3/3

Fling or Lifemate?: Fling. For now. Eventually, I plan on finding permanent mates for my herd through rp but because I am busy with school and can't find the time to rp, a fling will settle for now. We can also plot out how Harry and the mare interest met and if they do have baskets, can come to terms as to how that happened and blah blah.

How do you want others to contact you?:PM would be awesome, thanks.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff